A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [OOC thread]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
'-'
*doesn't know what to do since it seems Aurora found the library herself and people are in the next day*
'-'

Are people having it as the weekend now?

X

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
'-'
*doesn't know what to do since it seems Aurora found the library herself and people are in the next day*
'-'

Are people having it as the weekend now?

X

:blob_aww: There is no weekend. There is only magic to study!

Bochi

So is it the weekend in the story?
It's just weekend for the two of us, after all, if all of us waited for the setting to drag on to the correct day to interact, at that point there wouldn't be much of a point, no? Just treat it as it having happened in non-chronological order.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I think it was determined earlier that this would a 1:1 ratio type thing, like one day irl is 1 day in game. If that’s the case, it may be wayyyyy easier to keep the week as it currently is with everyday. IE:

Friday was yesterday, so today must be Saturday. Opening ceremony events could have just been a whole day thing for the school, and then students have a weekend to acclimate or get a chance to finalize schedules.

Again feel free to correct me on this assumption, otherwise it’ll look like this;

friday- monday
Saturday - tuesday
Sunday - Wednesday
Monday - Thursday
Tuesday - friday
Wednesday - saturday
Thursday - sunday

I do know there are some school systems that have six day classes, where they do have school on Saturday too. I think it’s definitely something to determine to avoid further confusion.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I have no idea about what time we have whatsoever. Currently, I assume it is night because Nacht is active enough to write her diary. :blob_evil_two:

It is time for Aurora to do the same.

PS. Lee, if you read this. ^^ I think everyone here would be happy to get some gold, impact points, items, goodies, abilities, etc.

Bochi

I think it was determined earlier that this would a 1:1 ratio type thing, like one day irl is 1 day in game. If that’s the case, it may be wayyyyy easier to keep the week as it currently is with everyday. IE:

Friday was yesterday, so today must be Saturday. Opening ceremony events could have just been a whole day thing for the school, and then students have a weekend to acclimate or get a chance to finalize schedules.

Again feel free to correct me on this assumption, otherwise it’ll look like this;

friday- monday
Saturday - tuesday
Sunday - Wednesday
Monday - Thursday
Tuesday - friday
Wednesday - saturday
Thursday - sunday

I do know there are some school systems that have six day classes, where they do have school on Saturday too. I think it’s definitely something to determine to avoid further confusion.
That makes sense, actually. Only, should we all follow the same clock for further accuracy? Today would be the morning of Saturday in PDT.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
That makes sense, actually. Only, should we all follow the same clock for further accuracy? Today would be the morning of Saturday in PDT.
See that might be where there is a bit of difficulty. I believe that if that happened, then a lot of people in the current chat would basically miss the morning activities if their sleeping in their irl home. If I remember a few yesterday, there were several who said they were barely getting up around 2pm mountain standard time. Which in PST would make it 4-5pm. That’d Be a whole day wasted where all they could do is react to everything that happened.

it might be easier to have everyone just post what their doing during their block hours, and use the freestyle to post “what previously happened in their free time for interactions”. Otherwise people will be left out, and that’s no fun. :’(

Basically it might be better to post something within that 24 hour period so that you are able to attain your impact points. And thus brings on the earlier question of “How hard or easy should it be to gain impact points?”

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
See that might be where there is a bit of difficulty. I believe that if that happened, then a lot of people in the current chat would basically miss the morning activities if their sleeping in their irl home. If I remember a few yesterday, there were several who said they were barely getting up around 2pm mountain standard time. Which in PST would make it 4-5pm. That’d Be a whole day wasted where all they could do is react to everything that happened.

it might be easier to have everyone just post what their doing during their block hours, and use the freestyle to post “what previously happened in their free time for interactions”. Otherwise people will be left out, and that’s no fun. :’(

Basically it might be better to post something within that 24 hour period so that you are able to attain your impact points. And thus brings on the earlier question of “How hard or easy should it be to gain impact points?”
I agree! I think it makes sense to think that the weekday is the same as RL, but leaving the hours themselves flexible~

I'll probably adjust my hour according to what hour it is for the Heroine events or something, I assume she'll have events in which she goes to class and stuff~

Bochi

The answer to that question is obviously yes

We could just leave the whole day open then, and haveany posts made within the span of 24 hours be considered part of that day.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
The answer to that question is obviously yes

We could just leave the whole day open then, and haveany posts made within the span of 24 hours be considered part of that day.
I like this idea very much! My schedule will go back to normal after the August eighth. I work from 2pm-10:30pm MST normally (Unfortunately I got sick so self quarantine for me). It’ll make it difficult to post in the Early afternoons to late evenings.

BB_Tensei

@Leegood

Write me out. I figured we were going for a genre spoof comedy, but the comedy aspect is lacking, and the ooc drama is offputting.