A story in which MC has kids aka childcare story. The kids are present throughout the story and they appear frequently and are not just for show.

Angelbunny

I want to read a story which has cute child. The MC could be the child's gurdian/parent/caretaker/nanny I don't really care even if the child itself is the main protagonist I'll read it! I want that could heal my soul and fill me up with warmth. Please do any of you have something like that to recommend to me?

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
There's one in Novelupdates about this guy who takes care of twins cuz he was asked to by the gods or something. Kinda forgot the name tho...

RavensDagger

I want to read a story which has cute child. The MC could be the child's gurdian/parent/caretaker/nanny I don't really care even if the child itself is the main protagonist I'll read it! I want that could heal my soul and fill me up with warmth. Please do any of you have something like that to recommend to me?

I have a story called Fluff that might be exactly what you're looking for!

A young woman gains a super power that summons little sisters that she has to take care of (and stop them from doing villainy). There are two volumes on SH! Lot's of cute bonding moments, plenty of precocious brats, and plenty of fluff!

Shamiko

Ur resident demon gurl <333
Ascendance of a Bookworm might be just what u've been looking for! The child is the MC too and the setting is pretty fluffy at the beginning :blob_melt:

LlamaLlumps

Here you go, I'm not saying, it's what you are looking for right out of the gate... I'm just saying that if you read along you might just find something you like.
In the Key of Ether

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can read my Lewd Poems collection featuring some of my breastfeeding and childbirth experiences. Don't forget to give me a one-star rating 😇

CapitaoCaverna

Apocalypse parenting is about the usual system apocalypse thing, only the MC is a mother and has to take care of her two kids while leveling up.

There's many others but this is the only one I remember right now