ability to use NSFW covers

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I wish it was that easy but Google doesn't really tell me either. I'm just rejecting images based on experience.

Definitely count as a self-report and your chapters with NSFW images were unpublished as it violates our content guidelines.

No, this is not true.
Oh! Thanks for clarifying!

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I wish it was that easy but Google doesn't really tell me either. I'm just rejecting images based on experience.

Definitely count as a self-report and your chapters with NSFW images were unpublished as it violates our content guidelines.

No, this is not true.
Doom doom doom! Busted.

Is linking to third party (discord, Twitter) ok?

Tony

Staff member
Doom doom doom! Busted.

Is linking to third party (discord, Twitter) ok?

Yup, that's okay! Just add a NSFW warning for the link and it'll be fine.

Toripuru-S

No, this is not true.
:er_what_s:🔨
*OUCH*
I can't even trust myself!
Lmao :ROFLMAO:, thanks for your input though and not outright banning me.
Yup, that's okay! Just add a NSFW warning for the link and it'll be fine.
I'd love to clarify this more, if that's ok ❤️. So, I could include a url/external link address for someone (again, not insert the actual image itself) inside of a chapter? Just as long as I put a NSFW warning around the link?

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
Maybe, but we still have to keep in mind that there are minors on SH. Just taking them into consideration.

scribesaga

just a note, my suggestion for NSFW covers would only apply for books that had content warnings including sexual content, and included tags like r-18.