Adaptation to your Story

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
Anime, Manga and VN. I can think of many things.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
If you were able to adapt your story to another medium, what would it be? Visual Novel/Game/Anime/Movies/etc?
VN.

Only because I am a really big fan of that medium of storytelling. I think it just works better for certain themes tbh.

Nerothemajin

Anime/Manga or game a visual novel wouldn't be bad either.
F:Ran is similar to a shonen and I'm really proud of it.
It's really fun writing it.

MajorKerina

A Kinetic novel would be great. I almost managed to adapt a short story into a visual novel but the group of artists fell apart due to disagreements but the entire thing was storyboarded. I wrote it about 15 years ago.

It was like A Silent Voice mixed with Your Name, dealing with a bullied deft-mute girl who met a strange boy who could temporarily trade places with her so she could express herself the way she always dreamed. I considered expanding it on my own.

queenofthefuzzybugs

When I was younger I was an aspiring artist and now my stories are all fantasy based, so I'd definitely go for a comic or cartoon. Personally, I'd do a online comic first, webtoon style (scrolling down instead of right or left). I still consider art my secondary form of creative expression and would feel so honored to have any of my stories turned into a comic.

...though if I was dedicated enough I could technically do that myself, with my own two hands... but it's waaaay too much work :blob_blank:

D

Deleted member 29316

Would be nice if it gets adapted into an Anime...

However, in my country, it could get a live-action adaptation with cheap (and ridiculously obvious) VFx, provided, your story is romantic (and fits-all-sizes) enough to be consumed by the masses. Oh and yeah, it should have positive moral lessons too (it's a requirement), embedded unto it, or you'll get axed.