add delete from reading list button to fic page

TotallyHuman

It happens more often than I can justify, but I sometimes accidentally press on the white button
acdntlclk.jpg
Add a novel to my reading list and have to go to my reading list to delete it

On nu it's handled more conveniently because you can go to the fic page and press delete from reading list button.

Here it has this

rdnlst.jpg

But pressing it does nothing.

I think it'd be convenient if a delete from reading list button was added, or if the aforementioned button worked.

TotallyHuman

Works for me quite well:

Maybe, you have only one list? (I tried it at mobile version, and it works there also. It just easier for me to take screenshots on PC.)
I do have only one list, but even then I'd like to remove from a list than pollute someone's statistics

Lodur

Eight virgin
I do have only one list, but even then I'd like to remove from a list than pollute someone's statistics
Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to oppose your request (actually, I voted it up). I just clarified, that said button has another purpose, not to remove novel from personal library, and works all right.

TotallyHuman

Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to oppose your request (actually, I voted it up). I just clarified, that said button has another purpose, not to remove novel from personal library, and works all right.
I didn't think you were arguing though.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Pretty sure removing it from all of your lists ups the Drop counter no matter what you do, but I might be wrong.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
No, that solely tracks if it is on a "dropped" reading list.
It's existence doesn't really make sense...
Some people want to keep a novel in their reading list to remind themselves that they already tried reading the novel.

But they also don't wanna contribute to the statistics of the series because they disliked the series enough to drop it.

The dropped category exists to help those people out.