Adding HTML???

Mwpensword

So I'm playing with a cyoa engine that puts out an html file when exported. Can I embed that on a chapter? Does anyone know how? Could I post the code directly? Does that work or just show code?

Mihou

Firefly—
From what I know, I don't think you can add HTML to a chapter? Please correct me if I am wrong. Well, just reread: It seems like you want to upload an HTML file for others to download. (Actually no, you want the code to show up, which is impossible for SH editor, I don't care anymore... My brain is not functioning well, correct me if I am wrong fellow forum people)

It should be impossible for SH editor but there are workarounds, such as uploading it on a file hosting site like Mega or something, then inserting the link for that instead. (This is a risk for readers though, as they could be downloading malware which is why I personally didn't want to throw that)

Last edited:

Mwpensword

@Mihou Actually what I wanted was for the code to run as a script so that the game would show up and allow them to play it within the chapter. I guess it isn't possible.

For now I have posted what I have done so far to my Patreon for my patrons. Random CYOA Story v1.0