Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Metamorphosis (Closed)

The morning came, but Zorion did not want to move from the bed of straw, the quest was a crippling experience for him. The death of the trappers was on his hands. It was his choice to see the clearing; it was his choice that killed the men.

Skilfully navigating the woodland made him over confident, he thought himself invincible, he thought himself strong, he was not.

The life of that “future” was so harsh, and the world he was in now was not so much. That idea that the world was easier almost killed him.

His horsey neighbours sighed loudly. Tell me about it.

He was out of money, that potion did nothing but make his fund vanish, he needed to quest again and soon, he could well survive on rations and jerky, but that’s no way to live. This stable and bed of straw was also no way to live.

Hmmm? Hang on...the thought struck him as odd, he had never had any qualms about living in the stable, ration and jerky was harsh but he never thought himself in need of finer things.

Strangely there was a peculiar drive in his heart, he felt more... emotional, energetic even, like he was younger, the depression and guilt haunted him, yes, but it was not all. He wanted to cry, to scream, he also wanted to rage, to lash out! He wanted more of everything, he hungered, he thirsted, for finer things and power.

What is wrong with me?

Then he noticed it, the change. His skin and his hands was an aqueous blue.

Quickly, he got on to his feet and rushed to the well. He saw his reflection, pale blue hair and now yellow eyes. He rubbed the side of his calf and felt what was there, under his sleeves on his forearms, the same!

Fins!

Zorion realized he had become a Triton, a native of the sea.

He looked at the sky in despair, the change was like a mark, a brand for his action.

The gods will not let me forget what I did.

He wanted to laugh, to laugh bitterly at the path that led him to this point, so he did. even if its silent he laughted

“Ha.ha.ha”

But It was not silent. Sound came out of his lips. A voice... he had a voice!

The shock! He covered his mouth with both his hands, unable to believe it.

For the first time in almost twenty years, his throat made a sound.

So he cried.

Silently in the stable he cried.

[OC: Zorion and Horse |Setting: Scribel City Adventurer's guild stables]

Silver

As she pet Sable's head, she noticed Cassel walking over to their usual meeting spot. Blinking in surprise, she asked in curiosity. "Did you get into a fight? Your forehead's a bit swollen, take care of yourself out there." She warned worriedly, before gently placing the tip of her finger on his forehead again, careful not to aggravate his injury. Sending forth a tendril of energy to analyze his body's acceptance of mana, she smiled briefly before lowering her hand.

"You've done well, now, let's get started on manipulating mana itself." She commented as she gestured for him to sit down in front of her again. "Close your eyes and awaken your mana sense. Then, using your breathing as a rhythm, try to mentally pull the orbs you feel towards you. Even a slight tug is a good sign, don't be frustrated if they don't move much at first." She ordered calmly, as Sable rested her head on her lap and took a nap.

OOC: I'm going to head to bed now, so you'll get my response tomorrow ^^ We're almost done with the basics! Also, if you want Felicia to take Cassel along to Gelderholm feel free to ask! Or perhaps even Spire Reef since things look pretty interesting over there~ (Also sorry for the slow response writing on your phone actually sucks when it's laggy and your screen's jumping all over the place xD)
Looking at the orbs laid out in front of him. He took a deep breath and tried to mentally pull an orb towards him. Failing, he glanced at Felicia to see if she was joking or not. Only to find that she was completely serious.

Sighing he could only turn back to the orbs and continue to try. He didn't want to be weak anymore. He had to gain the power to destroy the danger lurking around him. That disgusting feeling of helplessness was something he never wanted to feel again. But, contrary to the thoughts in his mind the orbs didn't move a single inch.

Experiencing failure after failure, he wanted to grab the sword on his waist and lash out at the orbs. He couldn't be stuck here, he needed to advance. He couldn't stop here not with the threat lurking behind him. Not when he was so close.

But, the answer he got from the orbs was the same. Always staying still. With the sun setting in front of them. He hid the bitterness in his voice and asked "Teach... if you don't mind. Could I bring a orb home to practice with?"

OOC: Have a nice rest :blob_salute:. Honestly your timing couldn't be more perfect, I got knocked out for the past few hours. So if you didn't go to sleep you would've been waiting here for a while. :sweating_profusely:

Feathers95

Looking at the orbs laid out in front of him. He took a deep breath and tried to mentally pull an orb towards him. Failing, he glanced at Felicia to see if she was joking or not. Only to find that she was completely serious.

Sighing he could only turn back to the orbs and continue to try. He didn't want to be weak anymore. He had to gain the power to destroy the danger lurking around him. That disgusting feeling of helplessness was something he never wanted to feel again. But, contrary to the thoughts in his mind the orbs didn't move a single inch.

Experiencing failure after failure, he wanted to grab the sword on his waist and lash out at the orbs. He couldn't be stuck here, he needed to advance. He couldn't stop here not with the threat lurking behind him. Not when he was so close.

But, the answer he got from the orbs was the same. Always staying still. With the sun setting in front of them. He hid the bitterness in his voice and asked "Teach... if you don't mind. Could I bring a orb home to practice with?"

OOC: Have a nice rest :blob_salute:. Honestly your timing couldn't be more perfect, I got knocked out for the past few hours. So if you didn't go to sleep you would've been waiting here for a while. :sweating_profusely:
Basic Magic Training! (CLOSED / @Feathers95 @Silver )
As day turned to dusk and Cassel continued to struggle with his new task unrelentingly, Felicia, replicating his determination, remained by his side as he continued to practice.

"I would say yes if I could, but these orbs are formed via my mana. If I leave the vicinity, they will slowly disappear and disperse back into the atmosphere..." As she pondered what to do, she suddenly came up with a temporary solution.

Pulling the orbs towards her with a swing of her finger, she forced them to combine and turn into a single orb in her hands, glowing slightly with all the colours of the rainbow.

Holding it in her hands, she focused her mana and directed her flow of mana into the strange orb, pouring everything she could into it. Despite remaining the same size, the orb shone brighter and appeared denser in colour when she was done, staggering back as she did so. Exhausted from the sudden exertion, she shakily passed the orb over to Cassel.

"...Here. This should last quite a while, although I don't know how long exactly. Come see me again when either the orb disperses, or you have succeeded." She huffed as she explained, leaning against Sable for support.

Silver

As day turned to dusk and Cassel continued to struggle with his new task unrelentingly, Felicia, replicating his determination, remained by his side as he continued to practice.

"I would say yes if I could, but these orbs are formed via my mana. If I leave the vicinity, they will slowly disappear and disperse back into the atmosphere..." As she pondered what to do, she suddenly came up with a temporary solution.

Pulling the orbs towards her with a swing of her finger, she forced them to combine and turn into a single orb in her hands, glowing slightly with all the colours of the rainbow.

Holding it in her hands, she focused her mana and directed her flow of mana into the strange orb, pouring everything she could into it. Despite remaining the same size, the orb shone brighter and appeared denser in colour when she was done, staggering back as she did so. Exhausted from the sudden exertion, she shakily passed the orb over to Cassel.

"...Here. This should last quite a while, although I don't know how long exactly. Come see me again when either the orb disperses, or you have succeeded." She huffed as she explained, leaning against Sable for support.
Looking worriedly at his teacher, he opened his mouth maybe it was to give to some empty words of assistance, maybe it was to make some declarations he wouldn't be able to keep but knowing her, the first two would only trouble her so he said, "I will."

Holding the orb in his hands, he felt the mana coming out of it. It was light as a feather but for some reason the weight of it felt almost too heavy for him to carry.

Everyday he tried to call the orb to him and every time it never did. And, so he decided to cheat. Pulling open the tome he had picked a long time ago. He went to the section that talked about the different kinds of magics that the otherworlders and natives of the world used. It talked about those who fused mana into their bodies strengthen it. It talked about those who used runes to forgo the process of manipulating mana into spells. And, it had talked about those who could use the mana around them to their beck and call.

Frowning he thought this should be similar to the kind of magic his teacher used. But, why couldn't he do so was it a lack of talent or did he not want it badly enough. Then it came to him, no it couldn't be that simple right?

Focusing, he changed his tactics from demanding the orb to come to him. To having the mana around the orb pull it to him. The mana around the orb only sent in forward a tiny bit. But, despite this he couldn't help himself and laughed. It was so simple.

Now with the goal in front of him, he started to cross it. By doing this constantly he found why she wanted him to do so. The mana from the world was unyielding and hard to control in contrast to the one in his own body but each one of them had their own characteristics. The red mana resistance was quick and strong but ended after a couple seconds. The blue mana felt like dealing a constant torrent only ending after a strong enough push. The green was unmoving requiring him to focus and pull it from it's roots. The ones he found the easiest to deal with were the first two he had interacted with.

Soon all that practice had paid off and he finally could call the orb towards him. Walking back, to their usual meeting spot he grinned saying "I've succeeded."

OOC: Okay writing this took a bit too long. :blob_sweat:

Last edited:

Feathers95

Looking worriedly at his teacher, he opened his mouth maybe it was to give to some empty words of assistance, maybe it was to make some declarations he wouldn't be able to keep but knowing her, the first two would only trouble her so he said, "I will."

Holding the orb in his hands, he felt the mana coming out of it. It was light as a feather but for some reason the weight of it felt almost too heavy for him to carry.

Everyday he tried to call the orb to him and every time it never did. And, so he decided to cheat. Pulling open the tome he had picked a long time ago. He went to the section that talked about the different kinds of magics that the otherworlders and natives of the world used. It talked about those who fused mana into their bodies strengthen it. It talked about those who used runes to forgo the process of manipulating mana into spells. And, it had talked about those who could use the mana around them to their beck and call.

Frowning he thought this should be similar to the kind of magic his teacher used. But, why couldn't he do so was it a lack of talent or did he not want it badly enough. Then it came to him, no it couldn't be that simple right?

Focusing, he changed his tactics from demanding the orb to come to him. To having the mana around the orb pull it to him. The mana around the orb only sent in forward a tiny bit. But, despite this he couldn't help himself and laughed. It was so simple.

Now with the goal in front of him, he started to cross it. By doing this constantly he found why she wanted him to do so. The mana from the world was unyielding and hard to control in contrast to the one in his own body but each one of them had their own characteristics. The red mana resistance was quick and strong but ended after a couple seconds. The blue mana felt like dealing a constant torrent only ending after a strong enough push. The green was unmoving requiring him to focus and pull it from it's roots. The ones he found the easiest to deal with were the first two he had interacted with.

Soon all that practice had paid off and he finally could call the orb towards him. Walking back, to their usual meeting spot he grinned saying "I've succeeded."

OOC: Okay writing this took a bit too long. :blob_sweat:
Looking at the grin on his face, Felicia smiled knowingly. "Judging from the look on your face, I'd say you've done more than just succeeded. It seems you've come to an understanding of your own as well. Well done my student, use your newfound knowledge wisely." She praised warmly.

"Well, the rest of the things I was supposed to teach you, such as using and understanding your first spell, don't need to be taught anymore since you already know how to use sand magic. Hence our lessons will end here. However, if there's something in the tome you own that you don't understand, feel free to come find me again, or perhaps send me a letter since I won't be here for much longer." She explained.

"Oh also, I've decided to head to Spire Reef soon, would you like to join me? It seems that someone over there is related to the disappearance of someone close to me. Wait actually, since I'm going to try and get enslaved firstmost, that's not a good idea. Ignore me, well done again in fulfilling your basic understanding of magic!" She clapped with a warm smile.

Silver

Looking at the grin on his face, Felicia smiled knowingly. "Judging from the look on your face, I'd say you've done more than just succeeded. It seems you've come to an understanding of your own as well. Well done my student, use your newfound knowledge wisely." She praised warmly.

"Well, the rest of the things I was supposed to teach you, such as using and understanding your first spell, don't need to be taught anymore since you already know how to use sand magic. Hence our lessons will end here. However, if there's something in the tome you own that you don't understand, feel free to come find me again, or perhaps send me a letter since I won't be here for much longer." She explained.

"Oh also, I've decided to head to Spire Reef soon, would you like to join me? It seems that someone over there is related to the disappearance of someone close to me. Wait actually, since I'm going to try and get enslaved firstmost, that's not a good idea. Ignore me, well done again in fulfilling your basic understanding of magic!" She clapped with a warm smile.
Chuckling he shook his head, "I don't think I'll be able to help you too much with your search. Don't think you need the extra challenge of guarding a level 3 in your quest for that friend of yours. Though if you're into that kinda of thing teach I won't pry."

Looking up at the sky, he thought about the amount of things he had to clean up. And, how it had only increased with the amount of the power he had gained the cults, the gangs, and then Leon would it ever end? Realizing this, his smiling exterior broke for a second and his expression warped into a grim one before returning back to normal.

Looking back at her, he said, "..I have some baggage to deal with on my side before I can leave the city. So...I wish you the best in your search. Stay safe teach."

Feathers95

Chuckling he shook his head, "I don't think I'll be able to help you too much with your search. Don't think you need the extra challenge of guarding a level 3 in your quest for that friend of yours. Though if you're into that kinda of thing teach I won't pry."

Looking up at the sky, he thought about the amount of things he had to clean up. And, how it had only increased with the amount of the power he had gained the cults, the gangs, and then Leon would it ever end? Realizing this, his smiling exterior broke for a second and his expression warped into a grim one before returning back to normal.

Looking back at her, he said, "..I have some baggage to deal with on my side before I can leave the city. So...I wish you the best in your search. Stay safe teach."
"Cassel!" She yelled indignantly as her face flushed. "You're getting cheekier now that I'm running out of things to teach you." She punched him playfully before moving away with a smile.

"Thank you, please stay safe as well. And... I can tell you want to deal with your stuff on your own, but if you need any help know you can always rely on me. I'm not just your teacher you know, we're friends aren't we?" She grinned, as Sable walked over and nudged Cassel again, this time more acceptingly.

Silver

"Cassel!" She yelled indignantly as her face flushed. "You're getting cheekier now that I'm running out of things to teach you." She punched him playfully before moving away with a smile.

"Thank you, please stay safe as well. And... I can tell you want to deal with your stuff on your own, but if you need any help know you can always rely on me. I'm not just your teacher you know, we're friends aren't we?" She grinned, as Sable walked over and nudged Cassel again, this time more acceptingly.
Smiling as he rubbed the giant bird's head he warmly said, "Thanks, I'll do that. Maybe when you finish up your search for that friend of your's I take you up on your offer. But, til we meet again, stay safe...friend."

Vanus

Scribel Spy Agency - Closed
"AIEO performed at expected levels doctor plus she currently appears to be clean from her actions on the mission you assigned for her test run. So are we going to be bringing her into the fold yet?" a man in dark clothing with a broken arm says to Doctor Sturn. The doctor is smiling at this notion.
"No I think we will let her pay off her debt first before bringing her into the cause after all after she pays it off she might not want to live anymore." Sturn sets the arm properly on the man and after the setting the arm seems to have completely healed. "Anyway we'd have to test her 1 or 2 more times to see more of her natural personality she doesn't seem to show that off usually from the reports we got." Sturn shrugs his shoulders and then pats the man on the back. "Time for you to go I think, try not to injure yourself again I feel it's starting to get suspicious let us go for a beer next week okay?"

Vanus

"You managed to complete the quest, which is good, however, it seems like you overestimated yourself. And that daemon seems like a major problem, so I'd recommend you find some permanent measures to deal with it. Anyway, here's your reward."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 14G
"False I did not overestimate myself. I underestimated the power of the Daemon. Very different things this won't happen again." AIEO prepares to leave the room.

Quaesitor

"False I did not overestimate myself. I underestimated the power of the Daemon. Very different things this won't happen again." AIEO prepares to leave the room.
"Overestimating yourself and underestimating another are almost the same. In addition, underestimating someone else is equal to overestimating one's analytic skills. There is no guarantee this won't happen again, so I have to again recommend that you take measures ASAP."

Vanus

"Overestimating yourself and underestimating another are almost the same. In addition, underestimating someone else is equal to overestimating one's analytic skills. There is no guarantee this won't happen again, so I have to again recommend that you take measures ASAP."
I stop still facing away from him, "This will not happen again as the daemon failed and it will not admit that how it planned it was not perfect. That is how it is and always will be so yes there is a guarantee it won't. I know this at least. Safeguards are taken as far as I can on top of this. The only remaining safeguard I can get on top of those already employed is guarantees from people to kill me if the corruption spreads to far which no one has agreed to yet if you are willing to agree that will be the most I can get at this time." I resumes leaving.

Quaesitor

I stop still facing away from him, "This will not happen again as the daemon failed and it will not admit that how it planned it was not perfect. That is how it is and always will be so yes there is a guarantee it won't. I know this at least. Safeguards are taken as far as I can on top of this. The only remaining safeguard I can get on top of those already employed is guarantees from people to kill me if the corruption spreads to far which no one has agreed to yet if you are willing to agree that will be the most I can get at this time." I resumes leaving.
"I can't force you to do anything. But this is a new world and there might be new solutions you are not aware of yet. As far as I know, priests, in particular, are quite good at exorcising spirits, undead, and demons."

Vanus

"I can't force you to do anything. But this is a new world and there might be new solutions you are not aware of yet. As far as I know, priests, in particular, are quite good at exorcising spirits, undead, and demons."
"YOU WANT ME TO DEAL WITH ONE DAEMON TO GET RID OF ANOTHER?" AIEO explodes in anger and spins around to face the man talking to her.

Quaesitor

"YOU WANT ME TO DEAL WITH ONE DAEMON TO GET RID OF ANOTHER?" AIEO explodes in anger and spins around to face the man talking to her.
Calmly adjusting its glasses, Exal simply answers: "While the so-called gods of your old world might have been daemons, its is not guaranteed to be the same here. However, I can understand your concern - relying on external powers isn't exactly calming. If you are so against using a priest's services, there isn't much I can say except that I suspect purifying powers other than gods to exist in this world as well. And of course, should you have lost all hope, I am willing to end your life. Just give me clear conditions and I will do my best to, as they say, end your suffering."

Vanus

Calmly adjusting its glasses, Exal simply answers: "While the so-called gods of your old world might have been daemons, its is not guaranteed to be the same here. However, I can understand your concern - relying on external powers isn't exactly calming. If you are so against using a priest's services, there isn't much I can say except that I suspect purifying powers other than gods to exist in this world as well. And of course, should you have lost all hope, I am willing to end your life. Just give me clear conditions and I will do my best to, as they say, end your suffering."
"50% corruption is the limit for me that or anything above it should result in immediate execution. We have spoken on Gods before I believe I will not repeat myself on that matter. Good day." I leave still absolutely livid at the man.

Quaesitor

"50% corruption is the limit for me that or anything above it should result in immediate execution. We have spoken on Gods before I believe I will not repeat myself on that matter. Good day." I leave still absolutely livid at the man.
"If that is your choice, very well. Good day."

Then Exal mumbles to itself: "Now, if I knew 50% of what, it would be quite helpful - I suppose I will have to inspect conversation logs as well as quest reports and see if I can find an answer. But she is surprisingly stubborn and emotional."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Becoming the Norm (Closed)

Feeling lethargic as she entered the house, Liana felt a presence and immediately stepped backwards.

"Oh!" A woman with cat ears and tail - wearing what seemed to be clothes more suited for parties - stood at the entrance with a surprised expression. Lowering her head, she rushed around Liana and muttered an, "Sorry for intruding..." while blushing.

"..."

Looking at the fleeing cat-woman with a detached expression and dull red eyes, Liana wondered why she had been in the house. However, this puzzle was quickly solved when Julrik appeared in just his underwear and leaned against the doorway with a smug expression as he watched the woman leaving. He then smirked at Liana, "Just one of my intimate friends keeping me company~" He held a finger to his slightly swollen lips while winking, "Don't tell the frigid b*tch, okay~?"

He turned back into the house, revealing many scratch marks along his back, along with numerous red marks dotting spots here and there. Luckily, none of the scratches were bleeding anymore, so Liana wasn't as agitated by the scent as she could have been. Hurriedly walking past the male elf, she headed straight for her wine bottle and began downing its contents. Watching the new-born vampire's actions, Julrik smiled wryly as he recalled his back injuries from his night's activities and bent over to pick up the shirt he'd discarded on the floor at some point last night. Putting it on, Liana slammed the empty bottle on the counter and stared at the male elf with hungry, glowing eyes.

Pausing as he saw Liana's appearance, Julrik slowly gulped as he gently said: "...Little miss...are you still hungry...?"

Reacting to his question, Liana shook her head to try and clear her mind as she subconsciously licked the remnants of black blood off her lips. "No...I'm fine..." She turned her face away and continued, "I'm sorry...I had a frustrating night and so was a little...tenser than usual."

Relaxing his stiff muscles, Julrik smiled while fastening his shirt, "No worries, little Miss~ We all have our off days." He looked her up and down and smiled teasingly, "I know a good way of...venting, you know~?"

Liana blushed in embarrassment as her eyes began returning to their usual gold, as she subconsciously hugged herself, "...I'm not that kind of girl..."

Julrik raised his hands in the air as a sign of defeat, "That's fine, little Miss~ I won't help relieve those who aren't willing~" He smiled gently at her in a bid to placate her, before glancing at the empty wine bottle. "Your drink...seems to have run out."

Liana turned to look at the bottle, hardening her face upon realising she had no more blood left. Sighing tiredly, she looked at Julrik and smiled wryly, "I'll...make sure to restock tomorrow...somehow..."

"..." Julrik was silent for a minute before asking, "Pardon me for asking this...but where and how do you restock your, ahem, drink?" He looked at her with some discomfort, unsure of where black blood could have come from.

Liana shifted her gaze away as she felt some trepidation over the thought of asking Jasper for more of his blood. She felt like the more she drank from him, the more dangerous it would be for her - in more ways than one. She then recalled her first day in the city, after entering the portal gate, and how some adventurers had made her carry their bags while they hunted rats in the sewers. Gazing back at Julrik with determination in her eyes, she smiled wryly as she answered his loaded question, "I'll get some from the sewer rats!"

"..." Julrik's eyes widened at the image of the beautiful and delicate-looking Liana going into the sewers and feeding on rats...it was simply too...tragic. Not wishing to experience the awful stench that would most likely come off the young woman's body once she returned, the male elf held a hand out as if to stop her plans. "Is there really no other place you could...restock...? The sewers isn't exactly the most...hygienic of places, and the rats are also riddled with all kinds of diseases. Wouldn't it be safer to feed off pe--." He stopped himself before he continued down his line of thought.

Liana realised what he was going to say and shook her head slowly to show her intentions, "I don't want to give myself the chance of possibly killing people again. Besides, I've fed off the rats before and I didn't suffer from it...I think." She smiled in embarrassment.

Just then, the sound of the front door being opened was heard and Hejlikka came in while carrying some bags of food and other daily necessities. Seeing her fool of a brother and her friend standing in the kitchen, the female elf's face turned sour. "Why are you in here? Scratch that, why are you still sleeping over here when you have your own house?!"

Paying no mind to his sister's screeching, Julrik went over to Hejlikka and grabbed an apple from one of the bags, then started munching on it.

"Don't ignore me, you hormones on legs! Don't think I can't see the kiss marks on your neck! Who was she?! Why did you bring her here?! JULRIK!!!"

She grabbed the apple out of his hand and threw it at his face. Liana was surprised by the outburst, then smiled awkwardly before leaving the kitchen while yawning. Reaching her bedroom, she could hear the siblings start arguing about something but she couldn't be bothered listening since the rising sun was making her more and more tired. Doing her usual routine, she slipped into bed and fell asleep straight away while thinking to herself: "This is going to become the norm with those two, isn't it?".

[OC: Liana|Setting: Scribel City - Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 956]

[OOC: Full wine bottle of Jasper's blood changed to - Empty wine bottle]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Exposed Part 2 (Closed) (@GDLiZy, @Nahrenne)
Evaluation

"Hm— Vampire? One that lived in eternal youth? Fascinating indeed. However, I would have to say that drinking the blood of rats shouldn't be so good. As it risked you getting something nasty inside your body. We'll never know what awful things were hiding inside the gigantic sewer maze.

"Ah, outside of the record, could you perhaps gift me a little of your blood? It's okay to decline, I'm just a little interested in the strange property of Vampires. Also, please keep the sucking blood part out of the reports. There is no rule against it, but I guess that some of our weak-minded receptionists would lose their cool..."

Rewards: 100 EXP, 12 G
Blanking at the receptionist's words, Liana eventually came back to reality as she realised what the woman in front of her had said. "How did she find out I was a vampire?! Wait...did I report everything I did by accident?! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do!?" She internally screamed to herself as she retained the blank expression of surprise and shock on her face.

"..."

After a few minutes of trying to think of how to respond, Liana blushed in embarrassment before collecting the reward and running away while shouting out an apology, "Sorry!" She then hastily left the building out of fear of people's reactions from those who managed to overhear the receptionist's remarks.

X

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

Blanking at the receptionist's words, Liana eventually came back to reality as she realised what the woman in front of her had said. "How did she find out I was a vampire?! Wait...did I report everything I did by accident?! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do!?" She internally screamed to herself as she retained the blank expression of surprise and shock on her face.

"..."

After a few minutes of trying to think of how to respond, Liana blushed in embarrassment before collecting the reward and running away while shouting out an apology, "Sorry!" She then hastily left the building out of fear of people's reactions from those who managed to overhear the receptionist's remarks.

X

Watching the fair lady ran away in panic, Luna found herself chuckling at the sudden development. After all, although being a vampire is not common, Luna had seen a lot more monsters-as-adventurers than she herself could even imagine. A little vampire that sucked blood for a living? That's just a little snack compared to the black ooze of endless tendrils.

"What a shy miss." Looking at the desk, Luna found that a lonely wine bottle was still there. It seemed like the little vampire got a little too panic and failed to grab her wine before running off. Just then, a strange smile crept on her face as Luna thought about a wicked plan.

"Miss! You forgot your wine!" Shouting loudly to attract attention, Luna waved the wine bottle feebly as if she was going to lose her grip and make it fell.