Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Silver

Are Waterfalls Dangerous? (CLOSED / @ohko @Silver)

Okarin tilted their head at Cassel's questionable responsible. However, they shrugged and happily walked over to the river bank.

"Well! It's fine if you can't swim! There are easy countermeasures for this! It's no biggie! We can't let ourselves be defeated by such a small obstacle!"

Okarin tentatively dipped their bare feet into the water to test the temperature. It was cold, but nothing too extreme.

Yup, this would work perfectly~

They slowly lowered themselves into the water until they were waist deep. At that point, they started transforming... slowly stretching out their torso... flattening it... The feat required a little bit of concentration, but something as simple as this was no issue at all.

Ta - da!

A few moments later, Okarin had transformed into a small boat. Their torso jutted out from bow of the boat (much like a mermaid figurehead on a ship), but the rest of them became the body of the boat. It was quite sturdy and buoyant, as Okarin had hardened their surface so it was stiff enough to stand or sit on. They had even camouflaged their skin color so it looked like wood from a distance... although it seemed to have an unnaturally odd shiny texture from up close.

"Are you coming? You should get on! Let's go!"

Trying his best to accept the reality that his newly made friend could transform into a boat. He took a deep breath to calm himself and forced out the words “Of course,” if his friend were confident that they could do so then maybe he should give a little trust to them too.

Edit: Title

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Trying his best to accept the reality that his newly made friend could transform into a boat. He took a deep breath to calm himself and forced out the words “Of course,” if his friend were confident that they could do so then maybe he should give a little trust to them too.

"Fantastic!" Okarin was enthusiastic when Cassel joined them aboard. If the human was discomforted by the situation, the slime was completely oblivious. Instead, Okarin was so eager to get going that they pushed off the shore before their friend even had a chance to fully sit down.

"Hold on tight! I'm going to go fast!"

Okarin concentrated on propelling their newly formed flippers, and soon even the two of them were zipping ahead on the water as fast as a dolphin. The water was slightly uneven in areas, so the ride was turbulent, with sprays of water and sudden lurches up and down.

"Oh, Cassel! I need you to spot for me! I can't see as well from down here, so if you spot anything..."

Silver

"Fantastic!" Okarin was enthusiastic when Cassel joined them aboard. If the human was discomforted by the situation, the slime was completely oblivious. Instead, Okarin was so eager to get going that they pushed off the shore before their friend even had a chance to fully sit down.

"Hold on tight! I'm going to go fast!"

Okarin concentrated on propelling their newly formed flippers, and soon even the two of them were zipping ahead on the water as fast as a dolphin. The water was slightly uneven in areas, so the ride was turbulent, with sprays of water and sudden lurches up and down.

"Oh, Cassel! I need you to spot for me! I can't see as well from down here, so if you spot anything..."

Overjoyed at him joining it, it pushed off the shore so fast he wasn’t even able to sit down first. Adding on, "Hold on tight! I'm going to go fast!"

Barely able to stabilize himself after the first push. He had to cling on for dear life once it started to move so fast his surroundings became a blur, jumping up, down, left, and right It was hard for him to even focus on anything in this state. Hearing the Slime call out once more he strained his ears to hear.

Muttering under his breath, “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

He dragged himself to the front of the Slime. And, desperately kept look out, calling out rocks, animals, and anything else that looked dangerous. That was until the amount of trees and river left became far shorter than it should be. He cried out “UM HEY OKARIN I DON”T MEAN TO ALARM YOU BUT WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF RIVER!!!” in a manner far from calm.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Overjoyed at him joining it, it pushed off the shore so fast he wasn’t even able to sit down first. Adding on, "Hold on tight! I'm going to go fast!"

Barely able to stabilize himself after the first push. He had to cling on for dear life once it started to move so fast his surroundings became a blur, jumping up, down, left, and right It was hard for him to even focus on anything in this state. Hearing the Slime call out once more he strained his ears to hear.

Muttering under his breath, “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

He dragged himself to the front of the Slime. And, desperately kept look out, calling out rocks, animals, and anything else that looked dangerous. That was until the amount of trees and river left became far shorter than it should be. He cried out “UM HEY OKARIN I DON”T MEAN TO ALARM YOU BUT WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF RIVER!!!” in a manner far from calm.

Eh? Okarin heard Cassel speaking, but for some reason the thief seemed to be talking at much louder volume than usual.

That was strange. They hadn't realized that the Cassel was that kind of person. He always seemed... quiet... and frowny... you know? This was different, but not necessarily in a bad way. Okarin kind of liked it when the human spoke up like that.

"Eh? Wait, you're telling me now you don't want to go over the waterfall...?"

Okarin continued to speed forward, precious time vanishing as they leisurely asked their companion a mild question. It seemed as if the slimeperson forgot that they were still rapidly coursing forwads on the river.

"Why didn't you tell me before? You should have told me~"

Silver

Eh? Okarin heard Cassel speaking, but for some reason the thief seemed to be talking at much louder volume than usual.

That was strange. They hadn't realized that the Cassel was that kind of person. He always seemed... quiet... and frowny... you know? This was different, but not necessarily in a bad way. Okarin kind of liked it when the human spoke up like that.

"Eh? Wait, you're telling me now you don't want to go over the waterfall...?"

Okarin continued to speed forward, precious time vanishing as they leisurely asked their companion a mild question. It seemed as if the slimeperson forgot that they were still rapidly coursing forwads on the river.

"Why didn't you tell me before? You should have told me~"

His friend unfortunately did not carry the same level of urgency as it off handly said "Eh? Wait, you're telling me now you don't want to go over the waterfall...?"

With those words he remembered a few key phrases the slime had said earlier ‘Back in my world, there were lots of waterfalls! ...as a kid we used to slide down the waterfalls! ….. imagine thousands of baby slimes screaming with joy as they fly over the edge? It's like the best rollercoaster ever!!

And, with his surroundings changing to the empty ground and the view below him telling him something he already knew. Okarin chimed in "Why didn't you tell me before? You should have told me~"

He could only say three words “Ah my bad.” before screaming at what was probably not going to be a happy ending for him.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

His friend unfortunately did not carry the same level of urgency as it off handly said "Eh? Wait, you're telling me now you don't want to go over the waterfall...?"

With those words he remembered a few key phrases the slime had said earlier ‘Back in my world, there were lots of waterfalls! ...as a kid we used to slide down the waterfalls! ….. imagine thousands of baby slimes screaming with joy as they fly over the edge? It's like the best rollercoaster ever!!

And, with his surroundings changing to the empty ground and the view below him telling him something he already knew. Okarin chimed in "Why didn't you tell me before? You should have told me~"

He could only say three words “Ah my bad.” before screaming at what was probably not going to be a happy ending for him.

The two of them went flying over the edge of the waterfall, and okarin decided at the last second that perhaps maybe their friend was not very happy about this situation.

...That was truly unfortunate. :blob_pat_sad: Okarin was sure that was supposed to be fun.

As they floated in the air for a few milliseconds, Okarin decided to reach out with their hands. Extending two appendages out from nowhere, the slime held Cassel's two hands with a gentle but firm grip.

"Hold tight, okay? Please don't let go."

As the slime-boat started dropping and falling in mid-air, Okarin unfolded their entire body. They flattened out like a supple ballon, with much of their torso paper thin and flapping in the air. They strained to stretch their body as wide as possible, like an eagle's wings. Quite efficiently, they transformed into a parachute... or a hang glider?

However, Okarin was not particularly skilled with aerodynamic shapes. Flying wasn't exactly a slime's forte.

Their body twisted and warped in the air, and Okarin was barely able to control anything. A best, they were spiraling like a tumbling helicopter. At this rate, they were going to plummet straight to the earth.

"Cassel! You need to steer! I can't control this!"

Silver

The two of them went flying over the edge of the waterfall, and okarin decided at the last second that perhaps maybe their friend was not very happy about this situation.

...That was truly unfortunate. :blob_pat_sad: Okarin was sure that was supposed to be fun.

As they floated in the air for a few milliseconds, Okarin decided to reach out with their hands. Extending two appendages out from nowhere, the slime held Cassel's two hands with a gentle but firm grip.

"Hold tight, okay? Please don't let go."

As the slime-boat started dropping and falling in mid-air, Okarin unfolded their entire body. They flattened out like a supple ballon, with much of their torso paper thin and flapping in the air. They strained to stretch their body as wide as possible, like an eagle's wings. Quite efficiently, they transformed into a parachute... or a hang glider?

However, Okarin was not particularly skilled with aerodynamic shapes. Flying wasn't exactly a slime's forte.

Their body twisted and warped in the air, and Okarin was barely able to control anything. A best, they were spiraling like a tumbling helicopter. At this rate, they were going to plummet straight to the earth.

"Cassel! You need to steer! I can't control this!"

Or, so thought as his friend quickly turned into something he couldn’t really recognize but the good news was that whatever it was it slowed down their fall. The bad news however was "Cassel! You need to steer! I can't control this!"

And, him whose two main skills being stealing and blending in didn’t exactly convert well into flying his friend shouted.

“You’re going to have to bear with me on this one.”

Quickly experimenting with their lives, he found that shifting his friend downward would well go down and increase their speed. And, shifting up would take them up and reduce their speed but the end result would still transform him and his friend into a pancake after the fall.

So he settled by moving his friend up and down to land somewhat safely on the shore of a random lake. Other than the fact he landed on his face on this one he could still squeeze out a “Yay,” while his face was still in the dirt for making it out alive.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Or, so thought as his friend quickly turned into something he couldn’t really recognize but the good news was that whatever it was it slowed down their fall. The bad news however was "Cassel! You need to steer! I can't control this!"

And, him whose two main skills being stealing and blending in didn’t exactly convert well into flying his friend shouted.

“You’re going to have to bear with me on this one.”

Quickly experimenting with their lives, he found that shifting his friend downward would well go down and increase their speed. And, shifting up would take them up and reduce their speed but the end result would still transform him and his friend into a pancake after the fall.

So he settled by moving his friend up and down to land somewhat safely on the shore of a random lake. Other than the fact he landed on his face on this one he could still squeeze out a “Yay,” while his face was still in the dirt for making it out alive.

Okarin laughed along for a few minutes when they saw that their friend had landed safely. That was reassuring. Okarin had forgotten for a moment how flimsy humans were, and for a minute there, the slime had been worried.

"That... was something... awesome...!" Okarin giggled momentarily.

But then they froze.

The slime had a tingly sense about the place where they had landed.

Okarin slowly turned their head, and from the corner of their eye, they spotted half a dozen dragon-like alligator things, crawling around in the swampland. Okarin recalled the quest report from before... an adventurer much higher level than either of them had written that those monsters seemed very dangerous. Giant dragonflies wit pincers... carnivorous plants...

Maybe this wasn't the right place for two level one adventurers to be......?

"Um... Cassel, I think we should go back to that cliff..."

Silver

Okarin laughed along for a few minutes when they saw that their friend had landed safely. That was reassuring. Okarin had forgotten for a moment how flimsy humans were, and for a minute there, the slime had been worried.

"That... was something... awesome...!" Okarin giggled momentarily.

But then they froze.

The slime had a tingly sense about the place where they had landed.

Okarin slowly turned their head, and from the corner of their eye, they spotted half a dozen dragon-like alligator things, crawling around in the swampland. Okarin recalled the quest report from before... an adventurer much higher level than either of them had written that those monsters seemed very dangerous. Giant dragonflies wit pincers... carnivorous plants...

Maybe this wasn't the right place for two level one adventurers to be......?

"Um... Cassel, I think we should go back to that cliff..."

After pulling his head out of the dirt, the first thing he saw was his friend giggling the words "That... was something... awesome...!"

And, then strangely looking at another direction for some reason. He didn’t know what could catch his friend’s eyes like tha-. Oh...oh this wasn’t good, it didn’t take a wise man to know they couldn’t take on monsters that look like dragons fused with every lizard in the entire world.

In that same vein, Okarin squeaked out "Um... Cassel, I think we should go back to that cliff..."

There was only one problem with that statement, “Okarin do you know the way back?”

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

After pulling his head out of the dirt, the first thing he saw was his friend giggling the words "That... was something... awesome...!"

And, then strangely looking at another direction for some reason. He didn’t know what could catch his friend’s eyes like tha-. Oh...oh this wasn’t good, it didn’t take a wise man to know they couldn’t take on monsters that look like dragons fused with every lizard in the entire world.

In that same vein, Okarin squeaked out "Um... Cassel, I think we should go back to that cliff..."

There was only one problem with that statement, “Okarin do you know the way back?”

Okarin looked left and right, and then recalled that all the spinning probably disoriented them. The cliff and waterfall was not immediately in sight.

Nonetheless, the slime put on a haughty expression.

"Of course I do! I'm a slime! When have you ever heard of a slime getting lost? Slimes can't get lost!"

Okarin stood up momentarily and slowly pulled themselves back into their original human form. It was a good thing that they had a lot of excess mass from eating tons of grass lately. Normally, they stored all their excess mass in their hair, which could get extremely long. Transfoming intensively like this consumed a lot of mass, and Okarin's hair was visibly a whole foot shorter than before.

"Obviously we should go... that way! ...I think!"

Silver

Okarin looked left and right, and then recalled that all the spinning probably disoriented them. The cliff and waterfall was not immediately in sight.

Nonetheless, the slime put on a haughty expression.

"Of course I do! I'm a slime! When have you ever heard of a slime getting lost? Slimes can't get lost!"

Okarin stood up momentarily and slowly pulled themselves back into their original human form. It was a good thing that they had a lot of excess mass from eating tons of grass lately. Normally, they stored all their excess mass in their hair, which could get extremely long. Transfoming intensively like this consumed a lot of mass, and Okarin's hair was visibly a whole foot shorter than before.

"Obviously we should go... that way! ...I think!"

Looking right and left for a bit. It puffed up and exclaimed "Of course I do! I'm a slime! When have you ever heard of a slime getting lost? Slimes can't get lost!"

Hearing those words, he started to think maybe it wouldn’t hurt to take a little trust away from the slime. With that thought ending, it started to transform again into a human. A nice touch but it didn’t seem to add much to help with the situation. Pointing in a random direction, it promptly said "Obviously we should go... that way! ...I think!"

Well it wasn’t like he had a better idea. So wandering behind it. He kept an eye out for anything too dangerous.

Regretting that he only took a cursory glance at the quest report. He tried to think of a way out here. Only one word in mind popped in his head ‘trees’. It wasn’t exactly much to work with but he asked anyways “Hey Okarin, I know it’s not a lot to work with but in the report it said there weren’t a lot of trees in the area so maybe we can look for some trees to try find the way back?”

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Looking right and left for a bit. It puffed up and exclaimed "Of course I do! I'm a slime! When have you ever heard of a slime getting lost? Slimes can't get lost!"

Hearing those words, he started to think maybe it wouldn’t hurt to take a little trust away from the slime. With that thought ending, it started to transform again into a human. A nice touch but it didn’t seem to add much to help with the situation. Pointing in a random direction, it promptly said "Obviously we should go... that way! ...I think!"

Well it wasn’t like he had a better idea. So wandering behind it. He kept an eye out for anything too dangerous.

Regretting that he only took a cursory glance at the quest report. He tried to think of a way out here. Only one word in mind popped in his head ‘trees’. It wasn’t exactly much to work with but he asked anyways “Hey Okarin, I know it’s not a lot to work with but in the report it said there weren’t a lot of trees in the area so maybe we can look for some trees to try find the way back?”

"Err... yes! Of course! Exactly what I was thinking too!"

Okarin swerved ninety degrees to the left and started walking in the direction of what appeared to be trees.

It was a good call — it only took fifteen minutes of walking before it opened up into a wider grove of various yellowish trees.

The slime's eyes brightened when they realized that they could see the cliffside and the waterfall in the distance.

However...

There was a large herd of 30-40 alligator-dinosaurs perfectly blocking their way. The monsters were all napping (asleep!) at a small watering hole. Looking to the right, Okarin saw a deep ravine. To the left, there was a quagmire of... mushy stuff... dead trees that had gotten slogged down in some kind of bog. Sinking sand? It looked kind of dangerous and smelled bad.

...Was this the only way forward?

"What do we do...?" Okarin whispered.

Silver

Okarin swerved ninety degrees to the left and started walking in the direction of what appeared to be trees.

It was a good call — it only took fifteen minutes of walking before it opened up into a wider grove of various yellowish trees.

The slime's eyes brightened when they realized that they could see the cliffside and the waterfall in the distance.

However...

There was a large herd of 30-40 alligator-dinosaurs perfectly blocking their way. The monsters were all napping (asleep!) at a small watering hole. Looking to the right, Okarin saw a deep ravine. To the left, there was a quagmire of... mushy stuff... dead trees that had gotten slogged down in some kind of bog. Sinking sand? It looked kind of dangerous and smelled bad.

...Was this the only way forward?

"What do we do...?" Okarin whispered.

Taking a 90 degree turn to the left it headed towards some trees. With what seemed like quite a bit, they saw a grove of yellowish trees. And, with the cliff side and waterfall in sight it seemed like they were almost home with just one problem.

The only path back was covered in those huge lizard dragon things. Luckily they seemed to be asleep. Looking at Okarin he hoped that Okarin had a better idea than he thought of doing which was quickly answered by a "What do we do...?"

Turning around to Okarin he asked “How good are your sneaking skills?”

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Taking a 90 degree turn to the left it headed towards some trees. With what seemed like quite a bit, they saw a grove of yellowish trees. And, with the cliff side and waterfall in sight it seemed like they were almost home with just one problem.

The only path back was covered in those huge lizard dragon things. Luckily they seemed to be asleep. Looking at Okarin he hoped that Okarin had a better idea than he thought of doing which was quickly answered by a "What do we do...?"

Turning around to Okarin he asked “How good are your sneaking skills?”

Okarin tilted their head to the side quizzically.

"Sneaking?" They sounded confused. "Why would a slime need to sneak? We bounce, roll, swish, swish... sploosh?"

The slimeperson looked at the scene of sleeping lizard-dragon-things, and then looked back at than their friend.

They suddenly seemed to see the light.

"Ohhhhh! I see what you're saying! That kind of sneaking! Silly me!"

Okarin had an oddly cheerful attitude.

"Since you're the thief, you should sneak across! That makes perfect sense! Meanwhile, I'll just wait here!"

Silver

Okarin tilted their head to the side quizzically.

"Sneaking?" They sounded confused. "Why would a slime need to sneak? We bounce, roll, swish, swish... sploosh?"

The slimeperson looked at the scene of sleeping lizard-dragon-things, and then looked back at than their friend.

They suddenly seemed to see the light.

"Ohhhhh! I see what you're saying! That kind of sneaking! Silly me!"

Okarin had an oddly cheerful attitude.

"Since you're the thief, you should sneak across! That makes perfect sense! Meanwhile, I'll just wait here!"

Tilting their head quizzically they asked, "Sneaking? Why would a slime need to sneak? We bounce, roll, swish, swish... sploosh?"

Realizing the meaning of those words after looking at the beast for a bit. It responded, "Ohhhhh! I see what you're saying! That kind of sneaking! Silly me!"

Pausing for a bit, he continued on, "Since you're the thief, you should sneak across! That makes perfect sense! Meanwhile, I'll just wait here!"

Watching it try to act brave despite its earlier response to the situation. He couldn’t help but sigh, honestly he knew it was better not be friends with the little guy but he got greedy with it anyways. It always ended the same way with his friends. He shouldn’t think it wouldn't end any other way. But, this time he’d do his best to guarantee that it’ll end a little differently.

Taking a deep breath he put on his best poker face and said, "Oh quit the moral high ground, if I was going to ditch you I would've already done so while I was still failing around in the boat. I’m a thief and trust me I know what I’m doing. I’ve robbed gangs bigger than so getting out of a forest with some overgrown lizards guarding the exit isn’t going to be a problem."

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Tilting their head quizzically they asked, "Sneaking? Why would a slime need to sneak? We bounce, roll, swish, swish... sploosh?"

Realizing the meaning of those words after looking at the beast for a bit. It responded, "Ohhhhh! I see what you're saying! That kind of sneaking! Silly me!"

Pausing for a bit, he continued on, "Since you're the thief, you should sneak across! That makes perfect sense! Meanwhile, I'll just wait here!"

Watching it try to act brave despite its earlier response to the situation. He couldn’t help but sigh, honestly he knew it was better not be friends with the little guy but he got greedy with it anyways. It always ended the same way with his friends. He shouldn’t think it wouldn't end any other way. But, this time he’d do his best to guarantee that it’ll end a little differently.

Taking a deep breath he put on his best poker face and said, "Oh quit the moral high ground, if I was going to ditch you I would've already done so while I was still failing around in the boat. I’m a thief and trust me I know what I’m doing. I’ve robbed gangs bigger than so getting out of a forest with some overgrown lizards guarding the exit isn’t going to be a problem."

Okarin blinked several more times, slowly processing what Cassel was saying.

"Are you sure?" They answered, their voice slightly softer now. "If I mess up and wake them all up, you could die."

The slime paused for a moment.

"Besides, I'm a slime. I don't need to eat your human food. If I sat here, hid, and ate rocks for a week, I'd be perfectly fine. You could go back first, and then bring people to help. Doesn't that like... well... logically make sense? Humans like logic stuff things, right?"

Silver

Okarin blinked several more times, slowly processing what Cassel was saying.

"Are you sure?" They answered, their voice slightly softer now. "If I mess up and wake them all up, you could die."

The slime paused for a moment.

"Besides, I'm a slime. I don't need to eat your human food. If I sat here, hid, and ate rocks for a week, I'd be perfectly fine. You could go back first, and then bring people to help. Doesn't that like... well... logically make sense? Humans like logic stuff things, right?"

Smiling at their response he said, "I am being logical, I also read the report. One mistake can cost your life here and bringing more people will just drag more food into the slaughter. It's better to end the cycle right now than later."

Turning away from the Slime, he chuckled "Anyways, I need someone to help me get back to town later. And, like you said slimes can't get lost right. So aren't you the perfect person for the job."

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Smiling at their response he said, "I am being logical, I also read the report. One mistake can cost your life here and bringing more people will just drag more food into the slaughter. It's better end the cycle right now than later."

Turning away from the Slime, he chuckled "Anyways, I need someone to help me get back to town later. And, like you said slimes can't get lost right. So aren't you the perfect person for the job."

Okarin wrinkled their nose and frowned at Cassel's response.

"You're so disagreeable," they complained. "Not cool at all."

Despite saying that, the slime sighed, and then looked down at their own hands.

They really didn't like to do this. Ejecting all of their mass... shrinking down to a small size... it made Okarin feel vulnerable. Weak. Powerless. When they were too small, it wasn't possible for okarin to transform further. Instead, they would be a simple blob — no different from any ordinary slime that you might find in the wild — and largely squishy and helpless.

Okarin didn't like being a slime.

They wished they were human.

They had run away from home wishing they could be something more in their life — not just a mere slime forever and ever.

Nonetheless, Okarin looked back at Cassel and exhaled one more time.

Then, they closed their eyes and...

shrank.

The process was somewhat slow, but surely enough a puddle formed around Okarin's feet as they melted. Steadily, Okarin was ejecting all of their fluid... all of the extra mass they had accumulated for days and weeks. Eventually, the humanoid shape crumbled away, and there was nothing left but a small globular slime... no bigger than a kitten.

It hopped shyly in the puddle of liquid, bouncing like any ordinary por-ing.

"Is this small enough?" Okarin asked softly with a voice that was barely audible. "...For you to carry?"

Silver

Okarin wrinkled their nose and frowned at Cassel's response.

"You're so disagreeable," they complained. "Not cool at all."

Despite saying that, the slime sighed, and then looked down at their own hands.

They really didn't like to do this. Ejecting all of their mass... shrinking down to a small size... it made Okarin feel vulnerable. Weak. Powerless. When they were too small, it wasn't possible for okarin to transform further. Instead, they would be a simple blob — no different from any ordinary slime that you might find in the wild — and largely squishy and helpless.

Okarin didn't like being a slime.

They wished they were human.

They had run away from home wishing they could be something more in their life — not just a mere slime forever and ever.

Nonetheless, Okarin looked back at Cassel and exhaled one more time.

Then, they closed their eyes and...

shrank.

The process was somewhat slow, but surely enough a puddle formed around Okarin's feet as they melted. Steadily, Okarin was ejecting all of their fluid... all of the extra mass they had accumulated for days and weeks. Eventually, the humanoid shape crumbled away, and there was nothing left but a small globular slime... no bigger than a kitten.

It hopped shyly in the puddle of liquid, bouncing like any ordinary por-ing.

"Is this small enough?" Okarin asked softly with a voice that was barely audible. "...For you to carry?"

Honestly it was hard to miss the bitterness in their voice. Doing his best to ignore the pain in his heart, he muttered, "Yeah it is, if it's like that I'll definitely get you out of here. No matter what."

Picking up the little slime and putting him in his pocket. He started to focus on the route ahead. In sneaking, there were three main rules to follow. The first was to copy the habits of the targets it's hard for people to notice your footsteps if it's covered up by their own. Second be aware of your surroundings it only takes the target a single mistake to notice you. The third only enter their blind spots never their view. Sadly that was the one he was best at and the one he had to break.

Luckily there was a clear route toward the exit. All he had to do was not screw up or this time not drag his friend down with him this time.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Honestly it was hard to miss the bitterness in their voice. Doing his best to ignore the pain in his heart, he muttered, "Yeah it is, if it's like that I'll definitely get you out of here. No matter what."

Picking up the little slime and putting him in his pocket. He started to focus on the route ahead. In sneaking, there were three main rules to follow. The first was to copy the habits of the targets it's hard for people to notice your footsteps if it's covered up by their own. Second be aware of your surroundings it only takes the target a single mistake to notice you. The third only enter their blind spots never their view. Sadly that was the one he was best at and the one he had to break.

Luckily there was a clear route toward the exit. All he had to do was not screw up or this time not drag his friend down with him this time.

Okarin stayed mostly silent the entire time, thinking quietly to themselves.

Honestly, Okarin was surprised at themself. They never expected that things would turn out this way.

That... all of a sudden they would be riding in a pocket like this... in the way that they never liked to.

All the slime could do was pray for the best.