Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"Ah!" I got frightened by the office lady and almost dropped the report I was holding "Un I won't." Not noticing I had a silly grin when she rubbed my head. As she left I put the ration back into my backpack and rubbed my hand on my shirt in case their was any grease and started to go back to placing the reports in the right places again.

Ah I'm a bit tired My eyes were a bit watery but I needed to power through this! This is it isn't it? the all-nighters that entrepreneurs always did in their early days to ensure their success! Pumped up with a bit of motivation I continued to do my work quietly, quickly, and efficiently.

Skill leveled up! [File Organizing Advanced Basics - Organize files 25% faster] --> [File Organizing Intermediate Files 60% faster + 10 Efficiency]
Skill Learned [Speed-Reading Early Basics - Read and Retain 5% more words 5% faster]

A few more hours passed and I was holding the last report Hnn? Why does this report have the words separate into two lines? not noticing my eyes were playing tricks on me I sleepily organized the last file correctly.
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (9)

Walking into the room to tell Letianna that her shift was over, Hejlikka smiled as she saw the girl desperately trying to keep her eyes open while reading through a report - the stacks of reports significantly smaller than before. Gently placing her hand on top of the report, the female elf pushed up her glasses with a gentle smile on her face:

"The sun is rising, your shift is over. You've redeemed yourself, Miss Orgalla. If you ever work here again, I will eagerly anticipate the good work ethic you've shown this evening. Finish up that report and you can go home!"

Going over to pick up a full box of filed reports, Hejlikka patted the girl's head as a reward for managing to stay awake, before heading to the Filing room. "Ahhhh, her hair is so soft~" She thought to herself as she walked away with a silly subconscious smile on her face.

X

Leegood

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (9)

Walking into the room to tell Letianna that her shift was over, Hejlikka smiled as she saw the girl desperately trying to keep her eyes open while reading through a report - the stacks of reports significantly smaller than before. Gently placing her hand on top of the report, the female elf pushed up her glasses with a gentle smile on her face:

"The sun is rising, your shift is over. You've redeemed yourself, Miss Orgalla. If you ever work here again, I will eagerly anticipate the good work ethic you've shown this evening. Finish up that report and you can go home!"

Going over to pick up a full box of filed reports, Hejlikka patted the girl's head as a reward for managing to stay awake, before heading to the Filing room. "Ahhhh, her hair is so soft~" She thought to herself as she walked away with a silly subconscious smile on her face.

X
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (10)

I nodded before realizing something "Ah I forgot today's deposit" Ugh maybe the little closet I had was already taken by someone else? There were plenty of people coming into the city after-all. Maybe I'll sleep on a rooftop or something, it's about to be morning so it won't be too cold and I'm too tired to find a new place soon enough

Maybe I can ask the office lady? "Ah excuse me, do you know of a good place to sleep for the night that's near here? I forgot to pay my deposit last night and it most likely already has someone else renting the place." I shyly hand a hand on the back of my head as I asked this, It was a bit embarrassing Maybe I should've just bit the bullet and went to an inn or something, though it'd cost a bit more than where I was the previous 2 days.

Nahrenne

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (10)

I nodded before realizing something "Ah I forgot today's deposit" Ugh maybe the little closet I had was already taken by someone else? There were plenty of people coming into the city after-all. Maybe I'll sleep on a rooftop or something, it's about to be morning so it won't be too cold and I'm too tired to find a new place soon enough

Maybe I can ask the office lady?
"Ah excuse me, do you know of a good place to sleep for the night that's near here? I forgot to pay my deposit last night and it most likely already has someone else renting the place." I shyly hand a hand on the back of my head as I asked this, It was a bit embarrassing Maybe I should've just bit the bullet and went to an inn or something, though it'd cost a bit more than where I was the previous 2 days.
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (11)

"A place to sleep near here?" Hejlikka replied as she came back. "Hmm, there's the tavern which always seems to have some rooms available no matter when you go. The rent's cheap, too: only 10G a day with all meals included. If you don't want food with it then it's 5G a day. It's a really good bargain for those who have little to no money."

The female elf started leaving the room to collect her cloak before going home for the day, she then paused in thought before looking at the girl. "I could show you the way, if you want? I pass that way on the way home anyway."

X

Nahrenne

Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa @Ddraig @AliceShiki @binarysoap @Nahrenne @Leegood )
When I entered the tavern today I spotted a ground gathering around miss nene, That looks interesting? I wonder what's going on? I thought as I walked towards the ground, well, towards miss nene. Uwaaa so many people around her, miss nene sure is social! "Hello Miss Nene" Turning to the others "Greetings my name is Letianna"
Friends? (OPEN @Himekawa @Ddraig @AliceShiki @binarysoap @Nahrenne @Leegood)

Coming to her senses from the teenage girl's introduction, Liana's eyes dimmed a little as a faint sheen of gold began showing through the red pupils. Thinking she should explore the matter when she is not hungry and tired, she left the vicinity of the group - completely forgetting to introduce herself to the others - and walked around them to pay her deposit for the day. She then went upstairs to her room, making sure to lock it after entering. She performed the usual routine of undressing and washing her body and clothes, then got into bed and fell deeply asleep - looking like a freshly deceased corpse.

[OOC: Money before - 400G, Money after - 390G]

Leegood

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (11)

"A place to sleep near here?" Hejlikka replied as she came back. "Hmm, there's the tavern which always seems to have some rooms available no matter when you go. The rent's cheap, too: only 10G a day with all meals included. If you don't want food with it then it's 5G a day. It's a really good bargain for those who have little to no money."

The female elf started leaving the room to collect her cloak before going home for the day, she then paused in thought before looking at the girl. "I could show you the way, if you want? I pass that way on the way home anyway."

X
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (12)

"All meals included?" My eyes shined, the place before only let me use the room and a wooden bucket, this was an upgrade!

"Un! I'll follow you." The little excitement I had pushed my tired feet forward. Unconsciously I had extended a hand to hejlikka for her to guide me, I was a bit worried about getting separated along the way somehow.

Nahrenne

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (12)

"All meals included?" My eyes shined, the place before only let me use the room and a wooden bucket, this was an upgrade!

"Un! I'll follow you." The little excitement I had pushed my tired feet forward. Unconsciously I had extended a hand to hejlikka for her to guide me, I was a bit worried about getting separated along the way somehow.
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (13)

Seeing the report still on the desk and not filed into a box, Hejlikka pointed at it before stating in a firm tone, "Finish your work first!"

X

Leegood

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (13)

Seeing the report still on the desk and not filed into a box, Hejlikka pointed at it before stating in a firm tone, "Finish your work first!"

X
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (14)

I filed the last report and spoke "aaawllll done!" I hurriedly followed her, a minute wasted was a minute less of sleep.

Nahrenne

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (14)

I filed the last report and spoke "aaawllll done!" I hurriedly followed her, a minute wasted was a minute less of sleep.
Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (15)

Putting her cloak on, Hejlikka held Letianna's hand and led the way to the tavern. "Ahhh, her hands are so soft, too!" She thought to herself as she blushed a little at how cute the teenager was.

After walking for a few minutes, they reached the tavern; the rising sun currently shining on its front.

"This is the place!" She reluctantly let go of the hand she'd been holding, "If you go in and talk to one of the staff, I'm sure they'll help you get a room. Oh, also make sure to show your guild card to them since that's how you can rent the room so cheaply." Hejlikka yawned as the tension from working the night shift loosened, making her fatigue finally catch up with her. "My house is a bit further, so I'll part ways here. Good luck with your future work, Miss Orgalla. The guild is always open for earnest workers to help!"

The female elf then turned away and left, lamenting over not getting to see Liana this time.

X

Leegood

Scribbel City Guild Headquarters - Dawn (15)

Putting her cloak on, Hejlikka held Letianna's hand and led the way to the tavern. "Ahhh, her hands are so soft, too!" She thought to herself as she blushed a little at how cute the teenager was.

After walking for a few minutes, they reached the tavern; the rising sun currently shining on its front.

"This is the place!" She reluctantly let go of the hand she'd been holding, "If you go in and talk to one of the staff, I'm sure they'll help you get a room. Oh, also make sure to show your guild card to them since that's how you can rent the room so cheaply." Hejlikka yawned as the tension from working the night shift loosened, making her fatigue finally catch up with her. "My house is a bit further, so I'll part ways here. Good luck with your future work, Miss Orgalla. The guild is always open for earnest workers to help!"

The female elf then turned away and left, lamenting over not getting to see Liana this time.

X
"Thank you!" She seemed to be quite caring, I waved even though she was already leaving. I went into the tavern with my card and was shown to the room after I paid, I fell asleep instantly

Ooc gonna make the report later

()

Last edited:

Reciful

Tentacles-Chan finds a home!! Part: 3.1
"Well, first things first, you'll have to alter your own appearance a bit. Keep the eyes and teeth and tentacles and whatnot hidden, and revert to your little girl appearance. My tricks won't matter if the barkeep is too busy bleeding from the orifices to allocate you a room."

Idly grabbing one of the misshapened hands, Ego remarked casually, turning to stare in the direction of a certain tavern.

"Alright, when you're ready, follow me."

She floated off, pulling the misshapened hand along.

| Ego, Plaza (Midnight) |

Tentacles-chan finds a home Part: 3.2 (Close)

The Floating girl Ego take the mishapped shadow hands of the Black Monstrosity in front of her, without a second thoughts offering Reciful a helping hand.

Taking the floating girl advice, Reciful retracted her hellish humongous true form back to that of a Tentacle girl form, hiding her extra red eyes & mouths while at it.

Letting Ego pull her toward the Tavern place she told...

From that point on, a strict 2 days & 2 night of extreme a spartan like teaching on how to Fit in among human without making them Insane or Yandere Cultists... Reciful have to go through.... Even thought Reciful can't feel tired due to her unknown constitution, Reciful felt Spiritual exhausted!!

"Hmmm~ I think... That good enough of a form for a human little girl appearance. You'll be A beautiful but hideous flower. With such look " the strict spartan teacher floating girl Ego said so.

" Reciful~ is tired~ soooo tired~ exhausted~.... Human form is scaryyy~ It hard to move~ Reciful did her best~.... Soooo tired~ " Said by Reciful while slumping in the floor like a saggy Noddles.

" Stop slumping like a saggy Noddles! Being tired just by this.. you'll be a disgrace to all outer gods in existence "

" *Sobs* hick* Sobs~*... Reciful want rest~ "

" Nonsense, Stop acting tired... Its physically impossible for beings like You,... So start moving & pratice your human body coordination already, You look very awkward "

" *Sobs~*Sobs~*...Yes~..*Sobs~*..... Uuuuuh~ cruel!! "

fews days later...

A very beautiful black haired little girl with a dead fish like black Eyes, seen roaming the city with a very awkward steps... Who she is? Where she came from?....No one knew at all~

OG: Reciful, Ego, |setting: Scrible City plaza, Tavern room,

( OCC:....and that the end of it!! :blobrofl: Thanks for roleplay with me again @Bochi!:blob_happy::blob_highfive:
since it my first attempt of roleplaying with someone I'm grateful! Thanks!:blob_teary:

And sorry if roleplaying with me... brings you Hassel~ :blob_pat_sad: (My insecurities kick in!):sweating_profusely:

Anyway thanks a bunch!!
:blob_aww::blob_hug::blobrofl: )

Nahrenne

A Night of Feasting (Closed)

Liana opened her eyes, as soon as the sun set, and arched her back as she stretched her languid body under the sheets. Getting out of bed, she walked over to her window and pulled back the curtains, admiring the view of the clouds coloured by the last of the sun. She subconsciously smiled as a sense of relief washed over her body and mind once the sky became completely dark. Getting dressed and washing her face, she left and locked her room and headed down the stairs to pay her rent - noticing that the door to the neighbouring room was firmly closed and locked.

Entering the tavern area, she saw that many people were already drinking away their hard-earned money. Going to the desk to pay her rent, a slightly inebriated man with two sharp gold horns on his head, a black whip-like tail with a gold tuft of hair at the end, and bronze-coloured skin stumbled over and almost bumped into her. A little startled by the man, she edged closer to the desk with a look of slight worry on her face. A maid came over once she'd finished serving some food to a nearby table and glanced at the horned man with annoyance.

"Jasper, eat something before drinking any more! You almost bumped into a tenant just now!"

"Ah?" Jasper looked at Liana and stumbled backwards in surprise, accidentally hitting the table behind him and knocking over the patrons' drinks which resulted in them hurling words of abuse towards him while complaining that he should watch where he's going. "Ah, sorry, sorry. I was just...surprised." He glanced at Liana and smiled before turning to the maid, "I'll take up your offer on the food, Rosa. Send it to my room since I don't want to be tempted to drink more for tonight." He threw a bag of money towards the maid before winking at Liana, then stumbled towards the stairs and climbed up them on his hands and knees - earning the laughter of his friends he'd abandoned.

Once the man was out of sight, Rosa sighed before smiling at Liana, "Sorry about that. Jasper tends to start drinking before the sun sets and drinks hard. Saying that, he's a big softie really so please don't pay him any mind. Anyway, what can I do for you? Are you here to extend your term of rent? Here to cancel? Or something else?"

"Ah, I came to change the type of service I'm paying for. I heard that not wanting food included reduces the rent by half...am I right about that?" Liana looked a little unsure when she asked that, worried that she had misunderstood.

The maid smiled and nodded, "Yes, you're right about that. Paying for just the room only costs you 5G a day. Want to change to that? I have to warn you, that means that any food you order will be at full price from now on, is that okay?"

"About that, I recently made friends with someone who offered to feed me and then I remembered about the rent choices and thought I should change it before I waste more money." She lied while smiling in embarrassment.

"I see. Then, please provide your name, key and guild card so I can properly record the changes in the logbook."

"Of course." Liana sincerely complied, providing all of the stuff she was asked to.

After sorting out the new rent, Liana looked at the rowdy patrons and felt a headache forming from the noise and awful smell of cooked food. Not wanting to cause a scene by vomiting from nausea, she headed back to her room. However, upon reaching the third floor that her room was situated on, she felt her mouth get covered by a hand and a familiar black tail wrap around her arms while a bronze-coloured arm wrapped around her neck.

"Hey, sweetie, you look like you've been starved for a long time," Jasper whispered in her ear in a husky tone, "why don't you have a nice meal with me all. Night. Long~?" He lightly bit on her ear before dragging her towards his own room which was a few doors down from Liana's.

Unable to speak, and feeling a little scared of the situation, Liana didn't resist and allowed herself to be dragged/guided to Jasper's room. Upon entering the room, he quickly closed the door behind them and shoved her towards the bed. Coming to her senses, her fight or flight response finally kicked in and she immediately pushed herself up and ran for the door. Unfortunately, before she could open it, Jasper pushed his hand against it and trapped her between his two arms.

"Such a feisty little thing, aren't you~? You know that will only make me more hungry, right~?" He put his nose to her neck and heavily breathed in her scent, "Mmnh, you smell so full of vitality. You'll be the perfect meal for me, hahaha~" He twirled Liana around and fiercely kissed her, shoving his tongue deep inside.

"!?"

Liana was shocked by the man's actions, but before she could offer up proper resistance, she found her body getting weaker the longer the man probed around her mouth. With her knees turning slack, Jasper caught her and carried her to his bed with a smirk on his face, "Truly a high quality meal~" He slowly slid her dress up and pulled it over her head, admiring the view before there was a knock at the door. "Tch! She was faster than I thought she'd be." He muttered, before getting a rope hanging on his bed post and quickly gagged Liana's mouth with it before using the remaining rope to hastily tie her wrists together.

"Mmnh!?"

Opening the door, Jasper smiled sweetly at Rosa and thanked her for the bringing the food up, before saying his goodbyes and closing the door - locking it.

"Now, where were we, my sweet, delicious meal~?"

"Mmn-mmnh-mnhh!!!" Liana tried to say 'let me go!!!' but her voice was muffled too much by the rope in her mouth.

Jasper laughed as if amused, his eyes turning fully black as he neared her while licking his lips. "Struggling will only make it hurt, you know~? Just relax and we can both enjoy a truly passionate feast~" His voice was deep and magnetic, as if luring her very soul to listen to his words.

Liana shuddered in fear and repulsion as a splitting headache began to form. Thinking his compulsion had worked on his meal, Jasper smirked as he knelt on the bed and slowly began untying the rope around her wrists. As soon as her binds were loose she immediately swung her arms at him in an attempt to scratch in and run away.

The man hissed in pain as he felt Liana's sharp and hard nails dig deep into his bare chest, leaving gashes behind that were already leaking black blood. He smirked again as he tripped the new-born vampire with his long tail before wrapping it around her ankle and pulling her along the floor. "I see the kitty has some claws~" Jasper then put his weight on top of her, grasped her wrists with one hand and pushed them above her head. "Now it's my turn to leave some marks~"

He began kissing her neck and sucking on it, leaving tiny red marks behind. With every kiss, Liana's body shuddered in revulsion as her master's words reverberated through her mind that she could only love him and only obey him. As her headache increased, her eyes turned more red as her fangs grew and cut the rope in her mouth. With a surge of instinctual strength, she bit Jasper's exposed throat and began sucking his black blood in desperation.

"F*ck! A vampire!"

Releasing Liana with superhuman speed, Jasper pushed her away, not caring about the vampire's fangs ripping his flesh out. After a few seconds, the bleeding stopped and the flesh visibly healed - the scratch marks from earlier also already disappeared. Liana was in a crazed state of blood lust as her red eyes were glowing brightly, her long and sharp fangs covered in Jasper's black blood with it dripping down her mouth.

"Sh*t!" Jasper cursed out as he dodged Liana's lunge towards him and kicked her against the bed post. He then grew out long black claws on both hands and punctured the new-born vampire's chest and abdomen. Liana screamed in agony, swinging her hands at Jasper's own in a bid to make him pull his claws out of her. "Calm down!" He shouted in the same deep and magnetic voice, however this only made Liana shudder in even more pain and attack more violently.

"Sh*t! Is she under her sire's compulsion!? F*ck!"

He then twisted his claws inside her, making her scream before fainting from blood loss. Seeing her no longer moving like crazy, Jasper carefully pulled his claws out and placed his opponent on his blood-soaked bed. He rubbed his tattered hands and saw they were healing slower than his previous wounds, then he had a thought and glanced at the unconscious vampire. He leaned in and muttered by her ear:

"You feed me, I'll feed you~"

***​

When Liana woke up she felt exceptionally sore and lethargic, a dull ache between her legs that she had never felt before. Looking at her surroundings, she saw a naked Jasper watching her with a satisfied expression on his face - a wine bottle in his hand.

"Evening, little kitty~"

Liana's eyes widened as she tried to get up and attack him, only to find she couldn't move at all as if she'd been completely drained of all energy. Seeing her struggling to move, Jasper smirked in amusement before carefully lifting Liana up into a sitting position.

"Our feast yesterday was truly...exhilarating~ I've never eaten so much vitality before~ Vampires really are an exceptional delicacy." Liana listened, unsure of what the man wanted to say. "As such, I am positively brimming with energy now and have deemed you a wonderful food source. With that, I'm willing to cultivate you into the most delicious meal for any incubus to dine on~"

"Incubus?" Liana croaked out from her dry and cracking mouth.

"Yes, as in a demon who feeds on the vital energies of women through..." he glanced at her with a teasing smile, "intimate acts~"

"!?"

"As thanks for such a sumptuous meal I'm willing to provide you with food suitable for your kind." He waved the wine bottle in front of her, a black liquid sloshing inside. "This contains my energy-rich blood. As payment for our first transaction, an entire bottle should suffice for you~ I should make it clear, demon blood is quite strong for one as young as you, so don't drink it all in one go~" He opened the bottle and gently placed it to Liana's lips before lightly tilting it.

As soon as the black liquid flowed into her mouth, Liana's body felt energised as strength began to spread through her numb limbs. Grabbing the bottle, she began to greedily gulp down the black liquid - ignoring the bitter taste it gave as she realised the benefits of consuming it.

"Easy now, little kitty~" Jasper took the bottle away from her and looked at how there was only a third of the contents left. "You've got a big appetite~ Did your sire never teach you to eat in moderation~?"

"...Nothing..."

"Hmm~?"

"He has taught me nothing yet...he should be here...he said he'd be here..." She looked at the incubus with blood pooling in the corners of her eyes, "Why hasn't he arrived yet?"

Realising that she must be a freshly made new-born and that something must have happened to her sire, Jasper sighed.

"I'm sure he'll come. You're still under his compulsion, after all~" He saw the tears stop forming and felt relieved. He then got up, picked up Liana's dress and tossed it at her, along with some clean underwear. Feeling embarrassed about her current appearance, she hastily put the clothes on and got out of the clean bed.

"I once again must thank you for the exceptional meal you shared with me~" He moved to the door, unlocked it, then opened it. "Alas, I have tasks to perform tonight and so must ask you to leave for now~"

Liana moved towards the door, carrying the wine bottle in her arms, with some wariness towards the incubus. As soon as she passed through the doorway, she heard the man say: "Of course, since you have agreed to the terms of the contract through the imbibing of my blood, I'll be looking forward to our future...transactions when my needs require your sustenance~ Have a pleasant time, little kitty, and don't die before I get to taste you again~" He closed the door as soon as his uttered the last word - causing a chill to run down her back.

Not wanting to stay in the tavern anymore, Liana headed downstairs - bottle still in her arms - and cancelled her room, paying a fee of 10G. Handing her key in to the maid at the desk, she left the already full room to walk the streets of the city at night.

[OC: Liana with Jasper|Setting: Scribel City - Tavern|Word Count: 2209]
[OOC: Money before - 415G, Money after - 400G
Tavern Room Key removed from inventory
Third of a wine bottle of Jasper's blood added to inventory
Passive ability - enhanced strength realised]

X

Last edited:

Vanus

Glancing through her report, there was a lot of things he wanted to ask. But, knowing from experience he shouldn't ask. So he said "Congratulations, on completing your introduction quest miss Ai....erm is it fine if I just call you miss? Well anyways here's your rewards and if I could make an recommendation. Night watch is a good quest if you want to get your bearings."
Assertion: He's body posture changed slightly and than reasserted itself back into it's position
Conclusion: He was worried about the name
Rejection: He was still a little awkward when he said it.
Conclusion: He wanted to ask about something else.
"Sure just call me miss and if it's in there you can ask about it. Cause it means I don't care about it." AIEO says to the receptionist

Silver

Assertion: He's body posture changed slightly and than reasserted itself back into it's position
Conclusion: He was worried about the name
Rejection: He was still a little awkward when he said it.
Conclusion: He wanted to ask about something else.
"Sure just call me miss and if it's in there you can ask about it. Cause it means I don't care about it." AIEO says to the receptionist
"Oh thanks, erm just be sure to stay on the streets out there miss. There are plenty cultists and all sorts of gangs wandering outside the guards sights in this city."

Thinking about what she said he decided to ask,

"If it's not too much to ask. What are these engines you put in the report? And, what do the demonic beings mentioned in your report look like?"

Vanus

"Oh thanks, erm just be sure to stay on the streets out there miss. There are plenty cultists and all sorts of gangs wandering outside the guards sights in this city."

Thinking about what she said he decided to ask,

"If it's not too much to ask. What are these engines you put in the report? And, what do the demonic beings mentioned in your report look like?"
"The engines are for a carriage thing that goes between planets. The Daemon well it looked vaguely like a human but it had a crab claw on one hand and it's face was covered in a wire with that was eating into it and making it bleed. The body had Big Breasts and the Daemon was completely naked." AIEO anything else or you want to know more about the engines?"

Silver

"The engines are for a carriage thing that goes between planets. The Daemon well it looked vaguely like a human but it had a crab claw on one hand and it's face was covered in a wire with that was eating into it and making it bleed. The body had Big Breasts and the Daemon was completely naked." AIEO anything else or you want to know more about the engines?"
"Erm I understand what you mean by carriages but I still don't understand what you mean by going between planets. I don't even understand what a planet is. Still at least if the demon in your world ever arrives in our world they will be noticed. Sorry I just happen to have this fear. If this world can kidnap people like us from us then why not the monsters, criminals, and demons of our worlds. ..don't mind what I just said it's just a silly fear I have."

Vanus

"Erm I understand what you mean by carriages but I still don't understand what you mean by going between planets. I don't even understand what a planet is. Still at least if the demon in your world ever arrives in our world they will be noticed. Sorry I just happen to have this fear. If this world can kidnap people like us from us then why not the monsters, criminals, and demons of our worlds. ..don't mind what I just said it's just a silly fear I have."
"I brought one with me. Depending on who you ask I am a criminal of the highest order. Even to our to those on the throneworld the Vanus temple is a boogeyman a myth and a monster. Anyway see what you are standing on that's one piece of Earth on this planet which keeps us all here now you know the moon that's a planetoid it's a just a small planet really. Or at least that's what it was like where I'm from."

Silver

"I brought one with me. Depending on who you ask I am a criminal of the highest order. Even to our to those on the throneworld the Vanus temple is a boogeyman a myth and a monster. Anyway see what you are standing on that's one piece of Earth on this planet which keeps us all here now you know the moon that's a planetoid it's a just a small planet really. Or at least that's what it was like where I'm from."
"Well...I still don't get it. I can't imagine anything strong enough to take someone to the moon. Heck I can't even imagine anything like carriage flying. But, you know for a criminal you don't seem that bad of a person. Granted, I'm not the best person for that kind of thing. I used to be thief after all.

Vanus

"Well...I still don't get it. I can't imagine anything strong enough to take someone to the moon. Heck I can't even imagine anything like carriage flying. But, you know for a criminal you don't seem that bad of a person. Granted, I'm not the best person for that kind of thing. I used to be thief after all.
"Yes well I'm a boogeyman we aren't scary till after dark. Anyway I'll take your recommendation of doing the guard quest it definitely won't take as long to compile and report as that one did. See you around maybe." AIEO leaves the receptionist to get on with his job.

Vanus

Huh, so you're the one the guards had to drag to the infirmar-. Ahem I mean, you did great. Here's the reward.

Final Reward:
  • 30 Exp
  • 10 G
"No he just left me there." AIEO shrugs at the man again.

Silver

"No he just left me there." AIEO shrugs at the man again.
"Oh... I'll probably check in with the guards about this later. Ahem I mean I will formally file a complaint to the guild about this. I apologize for the lack of professionalism shown by the guard taking over your shift. What are they doing? Didn't they already lose a lot of points with the guild after the last incident?"