Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Leegood

The aftermath of the burning farmer Joe's house (OPEN)
Drevart was weakly stumbling towards the town gate. His body emits a faint burning scent. After seeing the guards near the gate he waves his hand and loudly shouts.

"Hey! I need some help here! Can you call somebody to help put out the fire?! Farmer Joe's house is burning!"

Guardsmen looked at him and with a sigh asked.

Guard: "And who you might be, sir?"
"I'm an adventurer was tasked by the Guild to help out farmer Joe with the pests on his field, but it turned out that he was a demon-worshipper who wanted to sacrifice an adventurer to revive his son"

After that Drevart showed his Guild ID and guards nodded in acknowledgment.

Guard: "Ok, we will provide some people to put out the fire as fast as possible"
"A fire you say? ah the guards are over there" I was at the gates delivering lunch to the gate guards when I overheard the person screaming for help "Ah? IS that you dreay? drey? dey?" Ah what was his name again?

Euka

An Innocent Request(CLOSED) @Reciful

Now that my body rested, I can finally do some subjugation quests…. Or not. Even though I feel fine, I totally not fine. I’m still a bit mentally stressed out from my fight with Iris, I need to take it off of my mind. She made up her mind and I should just leave it at that.

Going to the guild, I took a look at the quest board and saw a rather weird job.

A certain Chaotic request
Sponsor: Reciful "the Innocent Malice"Location: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Please Create, Buy, Get. Reciful One "Large meat Cleaver butcher Knife"
  • Please Create, Buy, Get. Reciful One "Wood Cutting Axe"
  • (Optional) Give Reciful both Items.
  • (Optional) the item must has room for future improvement, upgrade or power up
Reciful is thinking of changing combat Style. In order to hide Reciful true identity, from both humanity & as well to the Gods.

Due to a incident, last time. Reciful got attacked, By the very people she helped.. Its all because Reciful is different from them... Reciful almost die~

So, Reciful Realized, She can no longer be carefree, Reciful need to be Hideous.
Reciful will live with humanity
Reciful will fight like humanity
Reciful will hide upon Humanity.

Cause if discovered & Reciful die. Reciful can no longer have Revenge upon the gods......

So..... Will you help Reciful?

Rewards

Experience
: 90 exp
Gold: (25), (25), (100), (150)

Other's (additional reward):
View attachment 2016
"Sign of the abyssal Princess"

Description:
"A Ominous symbol personally created by Reciful that contains her gratitude"

Effect:
(One time use only)
Allows to call & summon "Reciful the Innocent malice" anywhere, anytime, to your aid for anything.... Just once~

Reciful “The Innocent Malice” huh…. That title doesn’t make sense, even name of the job is eerie. The client info is really weird saying a bunch of alarming things. I suppose it doesn’t look that bad. A meat cleaver and a wood cutter axe huh, sounds easy enough. Too bad I don’t have the materials to make one, unless…. I better ask Zagan if he can sell me some.

I head over to Zagan’s forgery to buy some ingots, sadly he doesn’t sell ingots to people and he gets his materials via travelling merchants.

“If you help me on the forge for a whole day then I’ll give you some spare materials.”

Deal. I’ve pretty much worked here before, I know how the ropes go at this point. I better tell Iris I’ll be back my night and not wait for me. I go back to my tavern room to tell her and come back to work.

Night was almost coming and I underestimated the burden of working continuously in a forge. My body is pretty much screaming to rest from the constant stress of hammering armors, weapons, and tools. Glad that’s over with. Zagan gave me the spare iron ingots he has and I went back with them.

Once I got back, Iris was already asleep in the bed. Hope she ate already before hitting the sack. I sat on the bed and the just the mere softness of it is making me drowsy. Damn… my body must be really tired from that. I place the iron ingots on the floor and went to bed as well.

Morning comes and it seems Iris already awake waiting for me.

“Reival good sleep?”

“Hey Iris, yea I slept good last night. Were you waiting for me?”

“Iris wait Reival… Food cold… Iris tired… Iris go bed…”

Did she wait for me to come back and didn’t eat? Sigh… I told her I would be coming back late. Oh well, since we’re we might as well eat a whole bunch to make up for last night. We both go out and order some salmun. Apparently I was really hungry as the salmun tasted really good today.

I went back to the forge along with the iron ingots to start forging the requested wools, Iris followed since she felt lonely yesterday. I felt bad about it so I let her follow me but had her wait outside the workshop since it might be too hot her inside. She only nods and patiently waited nearby infront of the workshop. I head into the forgery and don’t see Zagan, must be his day off. I light up the furnace and start working.

The cleaver is simple enough but the axe is kinda tricky, I need to find a way to may a large hole for the wood handle to insert into. Thinking about it, I don’t have much of a choice and make a long iron beam and fold it in half with a steel rod at the center while folding. Meld the jointed plates and repeatedly hammer it evenly to get rid of air pockets inside the jointed plates, while adding melted iron fillings to tighten the seal. I do so what I had thought off and begin the forging.

Making the cleaver was really easy and quick, but just as I suspected the axe was really problematic and tedious. I heated and hammered it repeatedly while filling it with fillings until I was satisfied. I removed the steel rod I borrowed from the shop and left a decent hole.

Satisfied with the forging process, I tempered both tools and rinsed them on a tub of oil instead. I merely combined the wood handle and cleaver easily, while I had to add adhesive tree sap for the long wood handle for the axe along with reinforced heat, just to make sure the axe head wouldn’t just pop out suddenly.

With this I had made an Iron Meat Cleaver and an Iron Axe.

I gave the tools to Iris and told her to submit the report for the tools. Either her or I will meet the client in the tavern to deliver them.

Iris went to the guild while I went back to the tavern to take a rest.

OC: Reival and Iris

Setting: Scribel City, Blacksmith Worskshop

Drevart

"A fire you say? ah the guards are over there" I was at the gates delivering lunch to the gate guards when I overheard the person screaming for help "Ah? IS that you dreay? drey? dey?" Ah what was his name again?
"It is Drevart and you are.... Ah that person I was reporting my quest to."
He scratched his head a little and then taking a bucket filled with water headed back to the farm.
"Guess I won't get anything out of this mission"
*Sigh
"That's why I don't like fires."
Guards in the distance: "Hurry, hurry! We need more water!"

Leegood

"It is Drevart and you are.... Ah that person I was reporting my quest to."
He scratched his head a little and then taking a bucket filled with water headed back to the farm.
"Guess I won't get anything out of this mission"
*Sigh
"That's why I don't like fires."
Guards in the distance: "Hurry, hurry! We need more water!"
"Umu, call me leti if you want to since it's shorter Mister Drevart." I finished delivering the meals to the guards and turned back to him before handing him a plain steamed bun "Your a new adventurer and it seems like you'll need the energy, I'll see you in the future okay~" After handing Drevart the steamed bun I turned back into the city to continue what I was currently working on.

Reciful

An Innocent Request(CLOSED) @Reciful

Now that my body rested, I can finally do some subjugation quests…. Or not. Even though I feel fine, I totally not fine. I’m still a bit mentally stressed out from my fight with Iris, I need to take it off of my mind. She made up her mind and I should just leave it at that.

Going to the guild, I took a look at the quest board and saw a rather weird job.

Reciful “The Innocent Malice” huh…. That title doesn’t make sense, even name of the job is eerie. The client info is really weird saying a bunch of alarming things. I suppose it doesn’t look that bad. A meat cleaver and a wood cutter axe huh, sounds easy enough. Too bad I don’t have the materials to make one, unless…. I better ask Zagan if he can sell me some.

I head over to Zagan’s forgery to buy some ingots, sadly he doesn’t sell ingots to people and he gets his materials via travelling merchants.

“If you help me on the forge for a whole day then I’ll give you some spare materials.”

Deal. I’ve pretty much worked here before, I know how the ropes go at this point. I better tell Iris I’ll be back my night and not wait for me. I go back to my tavern room to tell her and come back to work.

Night was almost coming and I underestimated the burden of working continuously in a forge. My body is pretty much screaming to rest from the constant stress of hammering armors, weapons, and tools. Glad that’s over with. Zagan gave me the spare iron ingots he has and I went back with them.

Once I got back, Iris was already asleep in the bed. Hope she ate already before hitting the sack. I sat on the bed and the just the mere softness of it is making me drowsy. Damn… my body must be really tired from that. I place the iron ingots on the floor and went to bed as well.

Morning comes and it seems Iris already awake waiting for me.

“Reival good sleep?”

“Hey Iris, yea I slept good last night. Were you waiting for me?”

“Iris wait Reival… Food cold… Iris tired… Iris go bed…”

Did she wait for me to come back and didn’t eat? Sigh… I told her I would be coming back late. Oh well, since we’re we might as well eat a whole bunch to make up for last night. We both go out and order some salmun. Apparently I was really hungry as the salmun tasted really good today.

I went back to the forge along with the iron ingots to start forging the requested wools, Iris followed since she felt lonely yesterday. I felt bad about it so I let her follow me but had her wait outside the workshop since it might be too hot her inside. She only nods and patiently waited nearby infront of the workshop. I head into the forgery and don’t see Zagan, must be his day off. I light up the furnace and start working.

The cleaver is simple enough but the axe is kinda tricky, I need to find a way to may a large hole for the wood handle to insert into. Thinking about it, I don’t have much of a choice and make a long iron beam and fold it in half with a steel rod at the center while folding. Meld the jointed plates and repeatedly hammer it evenly to get rid of air pockets inside the jointed plates, while adding melted iron fillings to tighten the seal. I do so what I had thought off and begin the forging.

Making the cleaver was really easy and quick, but just as I suspected the axe was really problematic and tedious. I heated and hammered it repeatedly while filling it with fillings until I was satisfied. I removed the steel rod I borrowed from the shop and left a decent hole.

Satisfied with the forging process, I tempered both tools and rinsed them on a tub of oil instead. I merely combined the wood handle and cleaver easily, while I had to add adhesive tree sap for the long wood handle for the axe along with reinforced heat, just to make sure the axe head wouldn’t just pop out suddenly.

With this I had made an Iron Meat Cleaver and an Iron Axe.

I gave the tools to Iris and told her to submit the report for the tools. Either her or I will meet the client in the tavern to deliver them.

Iris went to the guild while I went back to the tavern to take a rest.

OC: Reival and Iris

Setting: Scribel City, Blacksmith Worskshop

An Chaotic Request (End)

It was past noon, the Scrible is bustling of many people, both common populace & Adventurer, the city is lively & as festive in a sense.

Inside the Tavern, a pretty blue haired girl is currently sitting alone in one of the tables. In front of her, above the table she sitting at. A item covered in a cloth wrapping can be seen. The blue haired girl seems to be waiting for someone.

A few minute past, the door of the Tavern opened. A black haired little Girl enters the tavern. Her entire visage depicts the word Innocents, she looks around the tavern, eventually her Obsidian eyes fall upon the sitting Blue haired Girl.... Likewise, the Blue haired girl notice her & she stares back at the little girl.

"........"
"........"

They gaze at each other in complete silence.

Eventually, the Black Haired little girl walks towards the blue haired girl, still gazing at each other's eye. & Setting in the same table upon the empty chair, Facing each other.

"......."
"......."

Another complete silence.

Somehow the cozy tavern is shallowed by a eerie & cold ambience, before everyone awareness.... Fortunately no one is inside the tavern at this hours.... Except Rosa the Tavern poster girl as the sole witness of this encounter.

As the Cold & Eerie ambience battles each other, continuing to torment the cozy light atmosphere of the tavern. The eternity like silence finally broke after a few minutes.

" Hi "
" Hello "

They spoke at the same time.... Now cold & eerie ambience, vanished like a bubble. & Painted over by a very awkward atmosphere, as the two struggles to keep each of their own poker face expression.... Desperate, they spoke any words that came to their mind first, just to escape the awkwardness.

" Reciful "
" I'm Iris "

Finally managing Introduction... They fell into silence again.

Reciful: "...... Ordered "
Iris: "The Quest?"
Reciful: "Yes"
Iris: "Here"
Reciful: "This?"
Iris "Un-"
Reciful: "Weapons, two?"
Iris: "Weapons two"
Reciful: "You create?"
Iris: "Iris did not "
Reciful: "Who?"
Iris: "Reival!"
Reciful: "Reival...who?"
Iris: "Iris Partner!"
Reciful: "Partners?"
Iris: "Partners!"
Iris: "You, did you also have one?"
Reciful: "Partners?"
Iris: "Yes"
Reciful: "Reciful did not, have... But-- "
Iris: "But?"
Reciful: "Reciful had a best friend"
Iris: "Had?"
Reciful: " Yes.... She is gone"
Iris: "Gone where?"
Reciful: "Heaven"
Iris: "...sorry...Iris didn't know"
Reciful: "It's fine... Reciful don't mind "
Iris: " Is it... sad? "
Reciful: " Unbearably"
Iris: " What will you do? "
Reciful: " This "
Iris: " Huh?... This? "
Reciful: " Yes"
Iris: " Iris, did not understand "
Reciful: " This means Vengeance "
Iris: " This items? "
Reciful: " Yes"
Iris: " For Revenge?"
Reciful: " For Revenge"
Iris: " To whom?"
Reciful: " The gods, the heaven, the world, the humanity "
Iris: " Everyone? "
Reciful: " No... Only the baddies "
Iris: " The bad guys only "
Reciful: " The bad guys only "

Somehow despite two's awkward way of speaking and very few words, they manage to have a fluent conversation that only they can understand.

Reciful: "Here, Reciful shall test this... Please wait Reciful shall give full payment later"
Iris: " Ok, but Iris will watch, Iris.... makes...sure you won't run"
Reciful: "......... Ok... You watch "

Now, they don't have a scary or awkward atmosphere like earlier. they normally talks to each other now.

The black haired Little girl Reciful & the blue haired Iris went somewhere..

A few hours later they came back as the taverns poster girl Rosa watched...

Reciful the black haired girl & Iris the blue Haired one...... Thought one of them, the black haired one is covered by Slime goo & blood of giant rats from head to toe.

Reciful: " Its a good item... Here full payment."
Iris: " Iris Reival is the best blacksmith "
Reciful: " Tell him.... Reciful say thanks"
Iris: " Un"

Reciful: " Here take this "
Iris: "Huh... Whats this? "

Reciful pass A Ominous Red symbol.

Reciful: " Umm... this is Reciful sign"
Iris: " your sign?... For what? "
Reciful: " Reward.... Use this, if you meet a great evil somewhere, sometime..... Use this to call, Reciful... Reciful shall answer & Devour the Evil... Just once"
Iris: " You eat evil "
Reciful: " Yes "
Iris: " Ok "

Thus, they partway just like that.....

All while the Tavern poster girl.... The sole witness, cannot process what just happened.

OCC: please say if I mess up her Personality.... And if i did I'm sorry I did not know.

(PS: thank! For doing her quest!)

Last edited:

Silver

Bought
Wooden Bow40A simple wooden bow with 20 arrows in its quiver.
Wooden Arrows (10)4
Elemental Basics Tome60A tome that teaches basic spells of the elements
Healing Potion x 540A potion that helps heal internal injuries.
Total: 144 G

Drevart

"Umu, call me leti if you want to since it's shorter Mister Drevart." I finished delivering the meals to the guards and turned back to him before handing him a plain steamed bun "Your a new adventurer and it seems like you'll need the energy, I'll see you in the future okay~" After handing Drevart the steamed bun I turned back into the city to continue what I was currently working on.
Drevart smiled wrily while taking the steamed bun and his stomach involonturnally grumbled.
"Thank you, kind soul."
He bowed a little and then started nibbling at the steamed bun he was given by his new acquaintance
"I hope we'll see each other again, miss Leti."
After that, he threw the steamed bun back in his bag and started running in the direction of the burning farmhouse to help the guards in putting out the fire.

Vanus

Appraisal

"Miss Aeio, while you passed the exam, you clearly showed lack of teamwork and did not cooperate appropriately with your teammates, which makes you a bad candidate for working together with the city guard.

"You'll still get your license, but I'll have to cut your rewards for that.

"May your emperor help you in getting closer to your coworkers."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 5G
Others: City Guard License

OOC: Remember to tag it as appraised~
"He won't I am a solo operative born and moulded. The idiots couldn't reign in there worship of the Gods so I couldn't be bothered reigining in my disdain for them especially when I'm this tired." AIEO proceeds to collapse to the floor from her greatly continuing state of exhaustion.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Heart-warming Housework (Closed)

Returning home after getting her report evaluated, Liana looked at the living room and felt it hadn't been cleaned recently. Still in her cleaning mode from her quest, she began dusting the surfaces, then swept the wooden floor before washing it. Once she was done, she moved onto her own room and also cleaned it - not washing her bedding since she did that the day before.

Once mid-morning arrived, she took off the dress she'd been borrowing from Hejlikka and washed it as well as her own body. Looking at her almost complete original dress, she pondered over whether she should push herself and finish it before noon arrived or not. Lightly biting her lip, she decided to go for it and - after taking a few sips from one of the wine bottles on her dressing table - she picked the black dress up, sat on her bed and began resuming her sewing it back up.

Noon was close to arriving and Liana slowly put down her completed dress with a tired smile. This dress held a lot of memories and sentimental feelings for the new-born vampire. Laying it out on the bed, she admired its complete form with melancholic eyes that masked the throbbing pain in her mind from her reminiscing past things. Picking it up and hugging it tenderly, she lay down in bed and fell straight asleep - a look of content on her fatigued, corpse-like face.

[OC: Liana|Setting: Scribel City - Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 238]

[OOC: Tattered dress changed to - Black dress
Wine bottle x7 changed to - Wine bottle x6
Three-quarters full wine bottle added
Spool of black thread x4 changed to Half a spool of black thread
Liana's outfit has changed back to her black dress]

X

Bochi

A New Look [Closed]
In a certain blacksmith's shop in the city of Gelderholm...

"Ah, you're here, lass. I heard about the exam. You did good."

"Mhm. Are the things ready?"

"Yep, we put in the finishing touches yesterday. The tailor I worked with to make the outfit should be here at any minute now."

*Ding ding*

"I'll get the door."

Outside stood another dwarf, holding a rather large box with both hands. Due to it's sheer size, much of the dwarf's vision was blocked, and he nearly rammed into Vicious after she'd opened the door.

"I've brought the stuff, you old fart...oh, sorry about that. I thought it was the old fart who'd opened the door for me."

Setting the box onto the floor and taking a closer look at the girl, the new arrival apologised, shortly before he spotted the old blacksmith and started once more.

"Anyway, here are the items for that customer of yours. Tell me what she says after she gets here later."

"There's no need for that."

"Hah?"

The old blacksmith pointed at Vicious.

"The customer's right there. She can tell you her opinion right now, face to face. Lass, I have a spare room at the back if you want to change."

"Mhm. Thanks."

*****​

Ten minutes later, Vicious was walking about in her new outfit.

"So, how's it? Tunnel snake scales for the exterior, dyed and cured to give it a clean white appearance, with some other materials tossed in...the process of tanning alone took a week, you know. You'd better like it."

"Pay him no mind. If some parts of the outfit feel off, just say it immediately. He's got a swelled head, but he takes pride in his work, for better or worse."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean, you old fart? It's---"

"I like it."

The girl spoke up before the blacksmith and tailor could get into an argument.

"It looks rather fresh, and it's got plenty of hidden spaces to store little things...mhm. Wholly satisfied. Would commission from you two again if opportunity arises."

"Uh, uhm...well, that's to be expected from one of my calibre. But next time, just skip the geezer and come to me! I'll make you something and better even without his help!"

"Hah? You're underestimating your elders a bit too much, don't you think, lad?"

Watching the two dwarves bicker whilst their hands moved busily, the girl smiled, and taking care to not disturb their work, she left.

Vicious3.png

Riku25

Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! (Open)

It had been a sudden thing. A shift that occurred so naturally, he had still been in a seated position; hand in the motion of writing his answers upon his booklet, when he then found himself falling upon the hard ground beneath him.

He groaned in pain and heart racing surprise that came from the fall, that changed into a shocked gasp as he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings.

He was no longer in a lecture hall filled with quiet and anxious fellow exam sitters; a room filled with the droning scribbles and muffled mutterings. No, he found himself in the middle of a thoroughfare, which bustled with humans and... Not humans...going about their own lives; ignoring the fact that he had promptly appeared out of nowhere.

He took a shake breath. Getting on shaking legs, and as conspicuous as he could, moved out of the pathway to press his back against the wall of building.

His eyes were wide, his heart racing as he took in the sights and creatures around him.

'Okay, breath' he thought to himself, trying to calm down. 'This... Yeah, this is just a very, very vivid dream. But, I was... No. This, this is just a dream.' he finished in an attempt to convince himself. Reaching down without taking his eyes off his surroundings, he pinched himself; wincing at the feeling.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself as he realized the truth. That changed to confusion however, as a few strands of white hair fell into this vision. Grabbing the offending lock, his eyes widen as he took it in. As he then took in all of himself.

He... Wasn't him anymore; his body at least. Besides the obvious change in the texture and color of his hair, it felt different. Too short, too toned and wiry. Lacking the aches and pains that he had come to be used to from old injuries. And... It felt so full of energy; like he was anticipating a movie or just drank three energy drinks. It felt so good that it was starting to feel worryingly bad.

Where was he? Who the hell was he occupying? Why the hell was he here?

Reaching around the body, he found that he was wearing his own clothes, and in his pockets; his possessions. His wallet contained all his cards and identification of his true self, but the money was gone and in the slots that kept it, was a thin film of shiny residue.

He took another calming breath. He... couldn't panic. It wouldn't help. By some godforsaken reason, he had been taken and inserted into this...place. He needed information. Did these...locals speak the same language? Did they even have the same societal mannerisms?

He began to walk slightly aimlessly with the crowd. It would be faster to talk with someone or at least try to. But...maybe it would be best to find someone more...familiar than what was currently around him.

Vanus

Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! (Open)

It had been a sudden thing. A shift that occurred so naturally, he had still been in a seated position; hand in the motion of writing his answers upon his booklet, when he then found himself falling upon the hard ground beneath him.

He groaned in pain and heart racing surprise that came from the fall, that changed into a shocked gasp as he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings.

He was no longer in a lecture hall filled with quiet and anxious fellow exam sitters; a room filled with the droning scribbles and muffled mutterings. No, he found himself in the middle of a thoroughfare, which bustled with humans and... Not humans...going about their own lives; ignoring the fact that he had promptly appeared out of nowhere.

He took a shake breath. Getting on shaking legs, and as conspicuous as he could, moved out of the pathway to press his back against the wall of building.

His eyes were wide, his heart racing as he took in the sights and creatures around him.

'Okay, breath' he thought to himself, trying to calm down. 'This... Yeah, this is just a very, very vivid dream. But, I was... No. This, this is just a dream.' he finished in an attempt to convince himself. Reaching down without taking his eyes off his surroundings, he pinched himself; wincing at the feeling.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself as he realized the truth. That changed to confusion however, as a few strands of white hair fell into this vision. Grabbing the offending lock, his eyes widen as he took it in. As he then took in all of himself.

He... Wasn't him anymore; his body at least. Besides the obvious change in the texture and color of his hair, it felt different. Too short, too toned and wiry. Lacking the aches and pains that he had come to be used to from old injuries. And... It felt so full of energy; like he was anticipating a movie or just drank three energy drinks. It felt so good that it was starting to feel worryingly bad.

Where was he? Who the hell was he occupying? Why the hell was he here?

Reaching around the body, he found that he was wearing his own clothes, and in his pockets; his possessions. His wallet contained all his cards and identification of his true self, but the money was gone and in the slots that kept it, was a thin film of shiny residue.

He took another calming breath. He... couldn't panic. It wouldn't help. By some godforsaken reason, he had been taken and inserted into this...place. He needed information. Did these...locals speak the same language? Did they even have the same societal mannerisms?

He began to walk slightly aimlessly with the crowd. It would be faster to talk with someone or at least try to. But...maybe it would be best to find someone more...familiar than what was currently around him.
AIEO sees the man who has just appeared in the area whilst sitting down with her back against the wall dressed only in the white jumpsuit and playing with her crossbow spinning around in the palm of her hand. I wonder what he's waiting for you could you know try the first person you meet rather than wandering off into the badlands after all what happens when you accidentally enter the slums and don't even realise it. A foolish move but one that I am very willing to let him make if he wishes to do as such after all I already have enough problems on my hand including this corrosive poison and it's actions on the daemonic energy that it was corroding that were destroying my chest at this point in time. It worked great but well you never know with these things whether they will continue working or not.

Riku25

AIEO sees the man who has just appeared in the area whilst sitting down with her back against the wall dressed only in the white jumpsuit and playing with her crossbow spinning around in the palm of her hand. I wonder what he's waiting for you could you know try the first person you meet rather than wandering off into the badlands after all what happens when you accidentally enter the slums and don't even realise it. A foolish move but one that I am very willing to let him make if he wishes to do as such after all I already have enough problems on my hand including this corrosive poison and it's actions on the daemonic energy that it was corroding that were destroying my chest at this point in time. It worked great but well you never know with these things whether they will continue working or not.

His eyes raced around his environment as he took in the place. It was only due to that fact he caught a slight shift in the corner of his eye.

There, was a woman? Leaning against the wall. He couldn't help the sigh of relief in the familiarity of seeing another human, despite the fact she was currently armed with a weapon. Grabbing what little courage he had in this situation, he approached her cautiously. As he drew near he spoke.

"Afternoon." he started, surprised by the strangeness of his own unfamiliar voice. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could tell me where we are, and maybe the year? I know it's strange, but my mind is drawing a blank right now." he finished with a smile; not showing his teeth in case that was some taboo or something here.

Vanus

His eyes raced around his environment as he took in the place. It was only due to that fact he caught a slight shift in the corner of his eye.

There, was a woman? Leaning against the wall. He couldn't help the sigh of relief in the familiarity of seeing another human, despite the fact she was currently armed with a weapon. Grabbing what little courage he had in this situation, he approached her cautiously. As he drew near he spoke.

"Afternoon." he started, surprised by the strangeness of his own unfamiliar voice. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could tell me where we are, and maybe the year? I know it's strange, but my mind is drawing a blank right now." he finished with a smile; not showing his teeth in case that was some taboo or something here.
"Year? You know I've never actually bothered to find out what year it is. But place welcome to the magical portal realm of Tonia." I say it to him in both the common language and then far slower in both high and low Gothic.

Riku25

"Year? You know I've never actually bothered to find out what year it is. But place welcome to the magical portal realm of Tonia." I say it to him in both the common language and then far slower in both high and low Gothic.

More relief flooded him at hearing her speak his language, despite the dialect that was present. However her words just made it more apparent that he wasn't in Kansas anymore. Chuckling lowly at his own dark humor he continued speaking, "I see... Well, could you help find the aaaa... Authorities? The guild maybe?" he asked, hoping to not seem too uninformed. "I'm new to this city, and the layout has be completely confused. I'm... Riku, by the way." he finished, it would be best to not give out his real name, when this body was nothing like him, and not knowing what was what in this...world.

Vanus

More relief flooded him at hearing her speak his language, despite the dialect that was present. However her words just made it more apparent that he was in Kansas anymore. Chuckling lowly at his own dark humor he continued speaking, "I see... Well, could you help find the aaaa... Authorities? The guild maybe?" he asked, hoping to not seem too uninformed. "I'm new to this city, and the layout has be completely confused. I'm... Riku, by the way." he finished, it would be best to not give out his real name, when this body was nothing like him, and not knowing what was what in this...world.
In Character: "I'm AIEO and well authorities that you want to meet is basically the adventurer's guild I may as well take you along to there and I can go and get the quest for killing sewer rats even though I really don't want to go back to the sewers also don't bother trying to lie to me. I was trained and moulded to be able to tell so if you are lying just make sure it has an actual point." AIEO gets up clutches her stomach and then walks off towards teh guild building.

Out Of Character: You should probably add your character to you signature are you on phone or PC atm?

Riku25

In Character: "I'm AIEO and well authorities that you want to meet is basically the adventurer's guild I may as well take you along to there and I can go and get the quest for killing sewer rats even though I really don't want to go back to the sewers also don't bother trying to lie to me. I was trained and moulded to be able to tell so if you are lying just make sure it has an actual point." AIEO gets up clutches her stomach and then walks off towards teh guild building.

Out Of Character: You should probably add your character to you signature are you on phone or PC atm?

" Thanks." I reply as a follow behind you cautiously. It sounded like I was indeed in a fantasy like world. What with the conformation of a guild, quest for rats and this strange naming 'Tonia'. Trying to keep up with the friendly disposition, despite how overcharged my awareness currently was, I continued, "So rats huh? Definitely a pain in the neck right? At least they aren't goblins."

OOC: using my phone, and new to this site; still working my way around the UI. 😅

Vanus

" Thanks." I reply as a follow behind you cautiously. It sounded like I was indeed in a fantasy like world. What with the conformation of a guild, quest for rats and this strange naming 'Tonia'. Trying to keep up with the friendly disposition, despite how overcharged my awareness currently was, I continued, "So rats huh? Definitely a pain in the neck right? At least they aren't goblins."

OOC: using my phone, and new to this site; still working my way around the UI. 😅
"Of course goblins are fucking easier to kill then rats have you ever tried to catch a rat that is running away they aren't a very big target now a goblin that's a big target for bolting to trees. Though I do wish I had a bolt pistol with me." AIEO shrugs and points at a building. "Anyway it's that one there I'm going to need a quick break after what I just did to my body."

Riku25

"Of course goblins are fucking easier to kill then rats have you ever tried to catch a rat that is running away they aren't a very big target now a goblin that's a big target for bolting to trees. Though I do wish I had a bolt pistol with me." AIEO shrugs and points at a building. "Anyway it's that one there I'm going to need a quick break after what I just did to my body."

I thanked the helpful stranger... Aieo, wasn't it? As I took in the building she pointed at with a frown. Was this really the best decision?

While he couldn't judge based off just one interaction, but with how she spoke and her gear, this world was possibly more prone to violence than what he was used to. That...maybe a good thing, but that didn't mean that he was capable of fending of monsters or whatever else lurked in this place...

But he needed information, worse still, he needed money. And with neither knowledge nor a form of Id for this place; potentially life threatening dumb labor was the next best option he had in this situation.

Taking a breath, he walked forward through the crowd, and towards the building that should be the Guild.

Drevart

I thanked the helpful stranger... Aieo, wasn't it? As I took in the building she pointed at with a frown. Was this really the best decision?

While he couldn't judge based off just one interaction, but with how she spoke and her gear, this world was possibly more prone to violence than what he was used to. That...maybe a good thing, but that didn't mean that he was capable of fending of monsters or whatever else lurked in this place...

But he needed information, worse still, he needed money. And with neither knowledge nor a form of Id for this place; potentially life threatening dumb labor was the next best option he had in this situation.

Taking a breath, he walked forward through the crowd, and towards the building that should be the Guild.
Drevart was heading towards the well with a rag given to him by Leti thrown over his shoulder. He was thinking about what he shall do next in his current circumstances and sometimes he was flinching due to sharp pain coming from his already starting to close, wound. Even though a half-naked man was gathering some attention Drevart was oblivious to everything and so he didn't notice a person going to the Guild and accidentally bumped into him.

"Oh, I'm sorry... was a bit distracted by my thoughts."

He immediately apologized to the man with a slight bow and noticing the direction he was heading in he asked.

"Umm... are you here possibly to post some mission for adventurer's Guild? Excuse me if that bothers you but I'm a bit of a new person in these lands and can lack some proper manners"

He apologized again. Old habit from his wormer workplace when he had to use a very submissive style of speech to appease the nobles of his world to get closer to them and then quietly slit their throat.