Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』

Epsil

Today's Adventure Guild is sponsered by:
Screen Shot 2563-04-01 at 10.25.21.png

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I was talking with a potion maker when I heard the bells ring throughout the city "What's going on?"
The Potion maker spoke "It's an attack, prepare yourself Miss Leti." With that the workshop bursted into a frenzy as everyone prepared to defend themselves, preparations had already started upon the first sighting after all.

I left the potion place and wondered around as everyone was preparing themselves, and squads of guards were directing people who can't defend themselves to stay indoors. I felt quite useless since I was not sure how I'd defend myself? "Quickly! someone needs to tell the villagers to evacuate!" A man yelled out.

I had a goal so I ran around looking for volunteers and led the small band to a nearby village "We need to evacuate! An attack is coming!" The village sent people to confirm and when they came back those scouts were pale faced "Everyone leave!" The village started evacuating as they heard of the danger that was approaching.

"You over there! Can you bring back someone to help defend in case the evacuation is slower than expected?" I pointed at A healthy farmer who nodded and ran back to Scribble city to grab more people to help in the evacuation.
Oops, I wrote that it meant that the people should go to the Temple for shelter~

Maybe it means that those that can should evacuate, and those that couldn't, should seek shelter~
Today's Adventure Guild is sponsered by:
View attachment 2166
Good one~