Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nivateth

while i do my homework for some reason heavy symphonic metal helps me in focusing so sometimes ill randomly notice im humming intense symphonic.
(Most of them are covers of things, the mii plaza theme for example. so ill randomly start humming the mii plaza theme but in a super intense key...

Feathers95

If you estimate that Scribel City employs 200 City Guards (Unranked), then the 10% rule means that there shouldn't be any greater than 20 Rank E guard captains, or 2 Rank D commanders.
Harrison Bridger - Level 10
Would this make Harrison a commander rather than a captain? We do already have a guard captain at level 6. Or maybe Harrison has some deep lore as to why he remained a captain rather than being promoted to commander?
I'm picking out some NPCs to interact with~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Would this make Harrison a commander rather than a captain? We do already have a guard captain at level 6. Or maybe Harrison has some deep lore as to why he remained a captain rather than being promoted to commander?
I'm picking out some NPCs to interact with~
I'd say it's cos he wanted to be closer with the men he controlled and so never took the position of commander.
That, or people just didn't realise how strong he actually was since he's not very open about himself - other than his cleanliness, love of discipline, and sexist view of women.
'-'
I kind of left it open for others to make more lore on him, though.
'-'

X

Feathers95

Ah, also that particular level 6 captain has been MIA for months, ever since he went with a scouting team to observe the slime horde.
'-'

X
I know, I read through their CS, doesn't mean I can't bring him back though~
I'll ask @GDLiZy first though to see if that's okay, don't want to ruin whatever plans they had in mind for him lol

Nahrenne

Then the journey starts - and I leave my family behind, as I really don't want them in a besieged city. I couldn't bear to face Vanessa, so I left behind a letter informing her of this. And most of my money. It should last them for some time, and I'll start sending surplus money their way once I earn enough. It should be fine.
'-'
Not even a physical goodbye...
Ouch...
Oh well, more ammo for Jasper to use to capture her heart and body!
\o/
Not like they fight honestly though - my crotch still hurts from that one kick...
'-'
Well...it's not like he'll be using it anymore with his wife...
>w>
<w<

X

Quaesitor

'-'
Not even a physical goodbye...
Ouch...
Oh well, more ammo for Jasper to use to capture her heart and body!
\o/
I'll try to find some time tomorrow to put some proper personality and such behind his family, and maybe we can find the time to start something in, uh, I dunno. Freestyle RP? It wouldn't make sense for Till to get XP for that kind of stuff though...
'-'
Well...it's not like he'll be using it anymore with his wife...
>w>
<w<

X
Fair enough XD
Exactly. So unless you're evil like Drevart, always pay up.

Nahrenne

'll try to find some time tomorrow to put some proper personality and such behind his family, and maybe we can find the time to start something in, uh, I dunno. Freestyle RP? It wouldn't make sense for Till to get XP for that kind of stuff though...
Well...I was going to ask you in PM what her job and personality was like - as well as the kids - and then do a solo freestyle rp of it.
I mean, I don't do the exp thing anyway, so it's not like you'd be missing out on anything.
Unless...
|.o)
...you want to act out Till's wife cheating on him?

X

Leegood

I'll try to find some time tomorrow to put some proper personality and such behind his family, and maybe we can find the time to start something in, uh, I dunno. Freestyle RP? It wouldn't make sense for Till to get XP for that kind of stuff though...

Fair enough XD

Exactly. So unless you're evil like Drevart, always pay up.
*.*)/ *Joins in randomly*
o.o) you don't have to add xp, or just say till was training.

Quaesitor

Well...I was going to ask you in PM what her job and personality was like - as well as the kids - and then do a solo freestyle rp of it.
I mean, I don't do the exp thing anyway, so it's not like you'd be missing out on anything.
Unless...
|.o)
...you want to act out Till's wife cheating on him?

X
Hmmm... not too sure. It would be an interesting thing to do for certain, with unusual emotions and states of mind to consider and act out, but I think I'll mess up at some point in it.
*.*)/ *Joins in randomly*
o.o) you don't have to add xp, or just say till was training.
He always is training though. XD
:blob_popcorn_two::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:
it's not that small...
No worries, it's not the size that matters. Not always anyway.

Nahrenne

Aaaaanyway, it is time for me to go to sleep now! So, good night to all of you! May you have a wonderful day! May your characters not go bankrupt trying to feed their family!
Gute Nacht!
o/

Also, I'm not forcing you to rp the wife cheating, you know?
I'd actually prefer to do that solo.
>w<

X