Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

FlutterOfCrows

*Crow look at some of jack's reports and notice he killed a ratman, as ponder what steps to take now, and what to do.* o>o o3o o>o-
How is everyone's day anyhow?

Last edited:

FlutterOfCrows

Anyone online to help evaluate my E rank promotion exam?
Tempted to, but I don't know if there is anything special in how to evaluate an exam ov0. (Imagine its fine for me to evaluate it, but am still curious about it.)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Tempted to, but I don't know if there is anything special in how to evaluate an exam ov0. (Imagine its fine for me to evaluate it, but am still curious about it.)
It's just like evaluating a normal quest report: it has to meet the requirements and objectives set for it and needs to show the process of how it was done.
'-'

X

Zero300

so, for sponsoring a quest, does the monetary rewards come from my pockets?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
so, for sponsoring a quest, does the monetary rewards come from my pockets?
Not unless your character is sponsoring it!

If you are having the NPC or guild sponsor the quest, the rewards can magically come out of thin air :blob_happy:

Nivateth

Other than the valkyrie, i find it really hard to choose something that the characters i play would find difficult because they have had thousands of years to figure out what they're good with.

Nivateth

For example, Niv would be good with customer service, but awful with office work. Vila is great with collection and monster slaying, but would probably be bad with other jobs.

FlutterOfCrows

For example, Niv would be good with customer service, but awful with office work. Vila is great with collection and monster slaying, but would probably be bad with other jobs.
*Crow offer niv some soda, as crow pop its head out of its burrow* o>o o3o

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Other than the valkyrie, i find it really hard to choose something that the characters i play would find difficult because they have had thousands of years to figure out what they're good with.
Have you ever thought of making a character who is a complete noob with no experience/life in any other world/galaxy/universe?
|.o)

X