Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Himekawa

o/
Hello!

I've been working on my Adventum Contest entry so haven't been playing on AG.
>w<

*wonders what everyone else's excuses are*
|.o)

X

The only reason I visit this forum is to play AG when tony made invitation in NU. so yeah. when AG kind of died, I left.

Quaesitor

I have come to a realization. To write a swordfight scene with the amount of detail required to properly explain each move is nigh impossible. And it would be terrible to read, with 3 sentences for a single strike being common.

Nivateth

I ended up getting way too much inspiration and wrote an ungodly amount, started two other stories, and now I think I like writing...
the sum total of what i've done within the month is 24 thousand words.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*wonders what everyone else's excuses are*
I kinda lost the motivation to keep going I guess? I was playing and was having fun, but then the people I was looking more forward to reading the stories of started going MIA, and I suddenly realized Nene wasn't very good at party quests and stuff, so... I felt like there wasn't much reason to keep playing.

And then I come back and see the game dead... Welp.

Quaesitor

I kinda lost the motivation to keep going I guess? I was playing and was having fun, but then the people I was looking more forward to reading the stories of started going MIA, and I suddenly realized Nene wasn't very good at party quests and stuff, so... I felt like there wasn't much reason to keep playing.

Well, I think I actually will make myself another character, though I'm not sure whether I'll "retire" my old character yet.

AliceShiki

Well, I think I actually will make myself another character, though I'm not sure whether I'll "retire" my old character yet.
Gonna try reviving the game or something? Well, good luck I guess? xD

Last report was made 2 months ago~

AliceShiki

I can always try. :D

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

'-'
I see...
'o'

Good luck!

X

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Aaaand I now have a new character! Or at least the basic concept.
Looks interesting but I'm wondering about the power level of the abilities.
'-'
The snakes look really cute, though.
*wants to boop all of their noses*
(*¬*)

X