Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Yorth

Swordman
okay, so there is already a camp with goblin riders and stuff like that, maybe there are shamans there too? Either way, I'll make a quest about it if there isn't already one and let someone else discover what type of creatures exactly are in that monster den.

Moshi

I wonder... I imagine the reward would not cover the cost of hiring 2 NPCs to make a custom item. (there are no enchanted item in the market place yet or in circulation) So either the Player has to be very rich or able to get someone to work for free, in other words, a player has to undertake even more subquest to complete. The hidden clause being how to getting NPC to work for free or nothing at all.

As far as I can tell, levels are based on danger, not length. Having to gather 10 easy to obtain items is not any higher level than just needing to gather one (although it'd probably gives better rewards). Needing to talk to NPCs also fall under this, it might take some time, but it's not a difficult requirement. Like you said, they can just pay them.

Anyway, that was just my thoughts. The quest itself looks fine now, since the goblin skull is probably enough to justify a level 3 quest.

Jrdragoon15

Feel free to go wild. It’s a newly discovered world, so it’s natural if many things are unnamed.

I think it’s fine to make it up in a way that satisfies you xD Some ideas could include arranging a plot with another player to teach your character to read — or perhaps Tree (I forget who plays them — check the Tavern) can make you a magical device that reads documents.

The game is extremely flexible, but it’s more fun if you involve other people in your ideas!
I could help with that but I world probly need some gem to hold the information but you might have to find someone else to enchant them first lol I cant to that yes was gonna unlock enchant at lvl2

GM

I could help with that but I world probly need some gem to hold the information but you might have to find someone else to enchant them first lol I cant to that yes was gonna unlock enchant at lvl2
Tagging @Silver

Bochi

Name: Akasha
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Brawler
Level & Rank: lvl. 1/ Rank: 0

Appearance
View attachment 1835
Hair color: Black Raven (becomes Pinkish white, to a blazing red hue on certain condition)

Hair style: Very long hair that reach her knees, Mostly on Ponytail style.

Eye color: Bright Orange red like a fire.

Body type: Slender type

Chest size:...the great Savannah plains..

Height: 170 cm tall.

Clothing: Modified battle dress Qipao.

Background
John Ainsworth the handsome heir & eldest son of a very prominent ancient noble family bloodline back on modern Earth.

Sadly unlike all of his siblings, John is deemed as Incompetent. By his entire family as John indeed lack the inherited superior capabilities their bloodline.......John is cast out in the age of 25.

10 yrs later John is now 35 yrs old man, Fat, Have a large amount of pimples, sicky pale skin complexion, long messy hair, & unshaved beard.
The handsome Former Noble, heir & eldest son.
Is now a trash of society. Living his life on the billions of dollar given to him before his family throw him away like a dirt.

Living a 10 full years of despair.
As he watch his family grow more prominent,
as he watch his former lover became a one of the Mistresses of his younger brother.
As he watch his family lied & declared his death on a public press conference.

With nothing but his boiling hate & his beloved VRMMORPG character as his companion for 10 yrs, John lived his life full of agony.

John purchase a illegal new VRMMORPG from the "DeepWeb" who promise to bring all kinds of desire & pleasure available, & unrestricted contents to the player's.

Importing the "character profile data" of his Beloved VRMMORPG character which he keep using again & again for 10 whole years in any VR games he played.

He log in into the game.
He saw the image of his deeply cherished character a female martial artist with a slender figure.
His consciousness enter his game avatar. But before he could even make a first step

A message box with red text appeared.

<You died>

& A shadow darker than black shallows him as darkness covers his entire view.

Suddenly before he knew it he is standing in a vast space of what look like a church or a santuary.

And a little Girl with a very long glowing hair that consist all shades of the color blue. With her golden eyes the little girl stare at him while sitting in a floating throne above.

"Good thing you die on your own John, you make things easier!... now lets go straight to business shall we?
How to you feel about a reincarnation or transmigration? Or perhaps both?
and what is your opinion of gender bending?

Oh?.. don't worry! you have no right to say No--"

The floating little Girl said, as she look to John with a sinister glee & a grinning smile to her child like face.

And so John who is now Akasha his game character, is thrown in a game like world...somehow.

Personality
"Dual Ego"

John personality is cautious, He never trust anyone even himself & prefer to be alone.
He dislike people.. no perhaps humanity in general, after what he been through he became bitter to others & to himself as he lost trust & hope to the world.

Akasha personality is war freak! Opposite to her outer graceful image. She likes to fight, bloodshed & killing. She really likes to put herself in situation where near death is apparent... If she fight a thug, she will sure beat him up to the point that he will regret being born.

While when she is not fighting, Akasha is in a mood of melancholy, bored, apathetic, her face became emotionless.... In a sense she became peaceful.

Inventory
Item namedescription
Violent Sage Tunic (Modified)- A modified Qipao dress, with a Ability to infuse & repair itself by taking the mana or energy of its wearer. It grow stronger the higher the level of its owner.
- Evolution possible (Unknown requirements)
Heavenly gauntlet left arm- A sliver blue metalic gauntlet the cover the entire fore arm. Capable of absording & stocking pure energy from its surroundings. And release the gathered energy as a spare mana/energy for the user.
Hands of solus
- Its a golden red battle glove with a metalic flame design in it.
- only usable in day time when night comes it became a normal battle gloves.
- when used in day time the user can charge it up & release flame attacks as long as its day time & the sky is visible even if its raining.
- It can't charge up when your inside underground dungeon or places the sky is not visible.
- when charged to its maximum limit it can transform to a flaming bow & shoot a homing fire arrows...in a maximum of 20 homing arrow or a single AOE arrow shot
- it take 1 hour to charge it to maximum in a steady position.
Boots of ferocity- durable, comfortable
- moderate buff to agility.
- reduction of sounds made by foot steps.
- it is also very sturdy & capable ready combat use.

Skills

Available skillUnavailable/Requirements Unknown
  • Martial Art (lvl 1)
  • Language comprehension (max)
  • fairy steps (rank 1)
  • Superhuman strength (lvl 1)
  • Mental fortitude (lvl 2)
  • Mind Eye
  • Buddha's art (rank 1)
  • Asura art (rank 1)
  • Dual persona
  • Vengeance (condition unknown)
  • Reality Marble (unavailable)
  • Wisdom king mode "Deva"(condition unknown)
  • Combat God stance ( Unavailable)
  • Path of enlightenment (unavailable)

Martial Art (basic lvl 1) = basically you just have an idea on how to punch & kick, but has 0 experience of combat.
Language comprehension (max) = understanding of all living beings speech those that can talk.
Fairy steps (rank 1) = movement of the fairy's.. "Rank 1: Fairy Glide" the current only unlocked skill.
Strengthening (lvl 1) = a strength equal to 3 adult humans in lvl one
Mental fortitude = can endure harsh condition & few days without sleep.
Mind eye = allow to see or perceive all movement & motion around you.
Buddha's Art (rank 1) = Rank 1 skill available
"Hand of cleansing" strong against dark & demonic foes, it can also cure abnormal status
"healing finger" by using your index finger you can heal wounds by energy or stamina (one hour for full recovery if the wound is deep)

Asura art (rank 1) = Rank 1 skill available
"fist of purgatory" each contact of your fist against the target a explosion will happen. This explosion damage all body, mind & soul... But it consume ridiculous amount of mana & stamina
"Demonic Claws" very sharp claws made of blood red energy cover all fingers in one hand,

PS: the image is not mine,

Looks like somebody is a Fuhua fan.