Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

darkza1569

May your character rest in peace. I hope a funeral also happens
Thanks,This is the first character that died even if I likes this character so much but it's more fun if he died although he had many powerful skills. That alone tells that even this character have weak points! He is human and can die easily!

Epsil

Thanks,This is the first character that died even if I likes this character so much but it's more fun if he died although he had many powerful skills. That alone tells that even this character have weak points! He is human and can die easily!
Any fun ideas about your new character?

Epsil

Btw @Bochi When I actually give you the finished baseball bat. I might do it in the Tavern, also payment will be due after the bat has been given.

Epsil

Someone dieing does give me a good idea for a quest.

darkza1569

So...I have created another character but I think I'll kept it as event character. You can check my character stats below and anyone are welcome to use this character of mine.

Epsil

So...I have created another character but I think I'll kept it as event character. You can check my character stats below and anyone are welcome to use this character of mine.
Jesus fucking christ, we have a warlord on our hands.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Oh Snap! I was beaten to the punch! :blobrofl:
Like your the narrative path you took :blob_aww:
Actually, I was really afraid that someone would be doing it already because I decided to do it around yesterday, but it had gotten somewhat busy so I only got time to write now. :blob_happy:

I love the mysterious narrative that leaves room for world-building, and it also fit well for the collaboration-type storyline AG had it going for.

Epsil

Report - Solet' Luna
After learning about the failed strength potions, I suddenly got an urge to experiment with it. Compared to the confusing demons, these slimes case looked too pleasing.

However, I don't really believe that the only thing they were doing was creating those failed potions. After all, they did the experiments in some unknown hidden location. Is it really that simple? With the increasing amounts of chaos in the past recent days, I reckon that something must be going in the dark.

So, in the middle of the dark, I went to the location marked by Vor. The amounts of guards had increased from the previously reported one. It looked like the news had been leaked. When I arrived, someone was ordering the guards to move their belongings out. My guess is that they were preparing to change their hideout after the first one was leaked.

Then comes the main event. While I was contemplating how to get inside to find some more secrets, a soft sound of a carriage echoed around, and before long, the carriage stopped in front of the house. Despite trying my best, the darkness had hidden most of the features of said carriage. The only thing visible was a golden silhouette of a rose-like symbol. On the surface of the black carriage, it looked otherworldly and mystical.

Before the carriage's door was open, two figures appeared from behind the carriage and opened it for the person inside. The two presumably bodyguards wore a unique uniform not like any others I had ever seen, at least not within the Scribel City. Just like the carriage, only the golden rose was visible under the guise of the darkness.

As if they had just noticed the arrival of the carriage, the same person who was ordering the guards shouted something, and a man was dragged out from the house by two other guards. They forced him to kneel before the carriage, in front of its door. Although I could not see anything, I could only presume that the man's identity was Donald.

Only then did the most anticipated person stepped out. Unknown gender, concealed under a black cloak. The person was holding something and took a puff out of it, exhaling a cloud of gas. Everyone around them lowered their head, awaiting the person's order.

The actions repeated for a while, and after the fifth time, the person finally threw the stuff away and said something to 'Donald'. I could not hear anything from this far, but the sheer terror in his face, as well as the repeated bowing of Donald, had fully expressed his despair. In the end, the Golden Rose bodyguards took out a small dagger and cut his throat open, not letting Donald have any chance to beg for mercy or scream. After stabbing his heart to make sure, the bodyguards finally stopped and returned to the figure's side.

After that, I slowly retreated from my hiding spot, and after making sure that no trace of me was left, I ran as fast as possible to my room and quickly wrote this report.

If possible, please conceal my name from this report, as this is a huge risk on my end. Goodness, first demons, and now underground organization? This world is messy.
Demons :sweating_profusely: . Time to create a hole and hide. Also damn they brutalised Donald. Can't wait to see where this leads :blob_popcorn:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'm okay with you making character sheet for an NPC, but what level are they?

SpearOfLies

Well, It's differ per person. To me, Death is more fun.
My problem simply death to be weakness is:
- if you are very strong and die, it mostly mean there is something stronger than you that someone else need to deal with. Not you are very weak.
- I had someone that purpose die to say he is not strong to return even stronger than before which defeat the argument of death being his weakness.
- At end of day this is a role play. We can do anything to our characters. We can kill them with the most stupid method. But a planet devour entity is still a planet devour entity even if you decide to kill it by choke him with an apple.

I have nothing against you. I just dislike using death as argument for a character's weakness.

darkza1569

My problem simply death to be weakness is:
- if you are very strong and die, it mostly mean there is something stronger than you that someone else need to deal with. Not you are very weak.
- I had someone that purpose die to say he is not strong to return even stronger than before which defeat the argument of death being his weakness.
- At end of day this is a role play. We can do anything to our characters. We can kill them with the most stupid method. But a planet devour entity is still a planet devour entity even if you decide to kill it by choke him with an apple.

I have nothing against you. I just dislike using death as argument for a character's weakness.
I understand and respect your opinion. Everyone has their own thinking method.