Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
subs>dubs :blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide:
Tbf, it was shown on a children's TV channel, so it was always going to be the dubbed version shown.
I've actually never seen the subbed version.
>w<

Saying that, I do prefer subbed anime over dubbed in general.

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
'-'

I actually really liked the song...but maybe that's my nostalgia and love of the anime when I was a child that has done that.
'-'

X
Well, I also enjoy the Portuguese Digimon OP (Which is basically the same as the English one, but translated), so it's not like I can't understand how you feel~

It really can't compare to Butterfly though... >.>
try this one by LeeandLie, all her cover version is great~
Mmmm, I'll pass, not very fond of looking at covers tbh~
Tbf, it was shown on a children's TV channel, so it was always going to be the dubbed version shown.
I've actually never seen the subbed version.
>w<

Saying that, I do prefer subbed anime over dubbed in general.

X
Subs are love! \(^^)/

And tbh, not much is lost by not seeing CCS's subbed anime... I mean, it's not terrible, but it's not that great either... I mean, 70 anime episodes for a 50 chapter manga? They stretched it a bit too far...

So it was kinda meh to me, I'd rather just re-read the manga a 4th time instead~
Oh, curious. A 45 second opening, as opposed to a 90 second one we usually see nowadays.
Dunno nowadays because it's been ages since I last saw a dub, but dub OPs tend to have some cuts and be shorter than the original.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Dust is seen once more, moving along the slum district, moving up and along the houses going up to roofs before climbing down.
collecting small rocks and inscribing them as he goes along his route, from anywhere he can get small stones.
Before long, dust making a round trip back towards the southern gate with a pile of inscribed rocks in his inventory/bag, ready to help aid the guarding of the city.
Though as he moves along he begins to notice other adventurers on a similar route on the street nearby, towards the south gate.
Noticing one be the pale lady and...some kind of scarred up dude, among them. Though ready to join them, Dust waits in the shadows a bit longer unsure what to do, suppressing his presence to keep a low profile, as he follows along thinking on his options.
-----------------------------------
Dust - Heading to Southern Gate
Sorry, hadn't seen that post.
>w<

X

AliceShiki

well... the south wall is breached.

Will we have the slime initiate the contact with whatever inside the sewer of scribel city and initiate a third impact?

Find out more in adventurer guild Z!
:blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:

AliceShiki

*thinks about how you could have got more if you hadn't double appraised in one post*
'-'

X
I gave myself the privilege of doubling my rewards for that one post! xD (Hence why it was 5G instead of 2.5G)