Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Reciful

10. Resolve the Slime Horde attacking Scribel City. [ 1 / 5 ]
Objectives
: Finish up the remaining slimes still attacking the city.
Link: [1]

Umm just saw this new Objective~

Soooo uumm... Is the raid really end? Then is this objective invalid now?.... I mean you see countless Slime attack the city... We literally get flood by slimes.

Did we miraculously clear all slime in the city in just a single day?

Or perhaps that Quest is just cleaning aftermath?... After story?? I'm not sure what to call it Ahahahaha :sweat_smile:

Sorry guys just asking! XD

FenrIIrz

Umm just saw this new Objective~

Soooo uumm... Is the raid really end? Then is this objective invalid now?.... I mean you see countless Slime attack the city... We literally get flood by slimes.

Did we miraculously clear all slime in the city in just a single day?

Or perhaps that Quest is just cleaning aftermath?... After story?? I'm not sure what to call it Ahahahaha :sweat_smile:

Sorry guys just asking! XD
We kinda clear the most objectives right? Maybe more slime killing quest will pop up in questboard if there are some left around :blob_happy:

Synthelione

Do you know how to link or put your adventurer in your signature? Cause it helps others with remembering who exactly they are talking to and what not and easily look at the original card.
umm... could you please teach me how to do that?

Himekawa

look at the upper right corner, click your name, and click on your signature.

Next, open a new tab and look for your profile in registration.

After you found it, look at the number on the upper right. Like this one, it is #12,309. look for that number.

copy that link, and paste it in your signature.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
to be honest this seems more like 3 quests squeezed into one.
Hmm... too much work? I think that to repair the city one must know the extent of the damage, and if there are slimes remained, then one must also kill them to avoid further damage.

I'll mark killing slimes as optional then.

Vanus

top right corner there is your name click on that and it should have a little thing that says signature on it. Click on that and it'll open a little window that looks like this
1585993644191.png
Then if you just want a link you can click on the little number at the top right of every post and it'll load the thing back to that post then copy and paste the web address and add it to the signature.
If you want the actual thing quote the entire post insert the quote into the text and then copy and paste the entire quoted bit in and then remove the quotes and put it in a spoiler.

Attachments

• 1585993627400.png
    1585993627400.png
    140.5 KB · Views: 64

Himekawa

Hmm... too much work? I think that to repair the city one must know the extent of the damage, and if there are slimes remained, then one must also kill them to avoid further damage.

I suggest using the level 1 as base?
The exp for slime subjugation for killing slime, repairing damage for the city repair, and then what you decide for survey?

For the money, keeping it is fine.

Vanus

It's more the extent of damage needs looking into before we even start repairs and that's a wholistic view including looking into the sewer situation and everything (No point building on a collapsing section of the sewer). Especially since we need to calculate for dead citizenry and other stuff as well that links to this.
The slimes need clearing is likely another quest in and of itself that more combat oriented people would want to do without looking over the stuff and likely put out as it's own quest.
Then once we have cleared most of the slimes out till acceptable levels then and only then would you actually begin the repairs. Before that you'd likely keep the population in temporary shelters.