Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Appraisal

"This is a troubling report... Thank you for the information, miss Watery, it is most appreciated... Let us pray that the spirit's grudge towards the dwarves can be calmed.

"May the gods protect you, now, and forevermore."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 25G

OOC: Tag as appraised please~
@Himekawa
let's use Alice-translate!
That would take forever! >.<

Euka

Here's what google had to say: What she did will always return to you. Destiny is cruel, but it's up to you to see what happens last.
That's mostly what was the result of me and my friend. This is what I really wanted to say.

As was done to her will be done to you. Fate be cruel, not by choice but of will.

Leegood

*Screams internally* Somebody get me out of being the temp. GM please!

So how do you guys want to do this? RP this out or go at this nice and simple. Maybe say they fulfilled some other conditions that caught the guild's interest outside of the the story. Then leave the finer details up to you guys. And, then you can set up the board. What do you guys say?

@Bochi @Feathers95
*Nomnomnom*
Hey everyone, it's been a while. I've been busy this past month preparing and then releasing my story (which you can find by looking at my signature :blob_wink:), and as such didn't have much time to play the game. Anyway, I just wanna say that I feel proud and honored that a mega quest I started at the inception of the game grew to such length and finally reached its conclusion—with an epic raid nonetheless! Thank you, everyone, and I hope you enjoyed the slime horde questline!
o.o)? *Pokes person*

Euka

After 5 hrs all I got done was 1 SS. Welp time to delay my quest reports for tomorrow.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

FlutterOfCrows

*crow wonder if its too early in the morning to be yawning, as wonder if didn't get your morning tea yet ovo*