Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

GM

Oh! As usual, if there's anything somebody needs me to do, pm or tag @GM @ohko!

I'm currently not writing quests in any fashion -- but if you're interested in writing quests for a region (or editing any of the existing ones) -- you should just write it and pm/tag @GM @ohko. I'll just copy it over! :blobthumbsup:

Quaesitor

Oh! As usual, if there's anything somebody needs me to do, pm or tag @GM @ohko!

I'm currently not writing quests in any fashion -- but if you're interested in writing quests for a region (or editing any of the existing ones) -- you should just write it and pm/tag @GM @ohko. I'll just copy it over! :blobthumbsup:
Uh, asking out of curiosity here. What's the progress with that human empire? I'm planning to have my character do stuff there after he reaches D-rank. Which... still is at least 11 quests away.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Uh, asking out of curiosity here. What's the progress with that human empire? I'm planning to have my character do stuff there after he reaches D-rank. Which... still is at least 11 quests away.
I'm not the person to ask right now because I haven't read anything in the past week! :blob_happy::blob_happy::blob_happy:

I did put up a handful of halfwing federation quests a while ago -- and I also know that @Leegood @GDLiZy and @Generic.Archdemon have done some things too! Otherwise, I'm unsure who else has done anything! @Vanus was also looking to link the human empire with the lizards too!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*has been afk for practically the whole day playing My Time at Portia, as well as watching Jesus Christ Superstar 2012 in a YT free livestream*
'-'
*goes to look at freestyle thread to see if anything has happened*
'-'
*sees nothing happened since it was the same convo as the day before*
'-'
*wonders whether to read the quest reports now, or to finally continue typing her rank E exam*
orz

X

Quaesitor

*has been afk for practically the whole day playing My Time at Portia, as well as watching Jesus Christ Superstar 2012 in a YT free livestream*
'-'
*goes to look at freestyle thread to see if anything has happened*
'-'
*sees nothing happened since it was the same convo as the day before*
'-'
*wonders whether to read the quest reports now, or to finally continue typing her rank E exam*
orz

X
Yeah, today was a slow day. Anyway, whatever inspires you, I suppose?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Yeah, today was a slow day. Anyway, whatever inspires you, I suppose?
*huggles*
Btw, it was a good production of JCS
Sad to hear about that village in Austria not being able to do their once-a-decade production of it.

X