evaluated.

> > >

Cooking Rations [SC0107]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: 5 rations
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >

"Say. When does the guild close?" Eria said.

Hiita, who was sitting and reading a book, raised her head. "Hmm... let's make Dharc ask the receptionist. Why?"

"Well... if it is open all time, can't we use the kitchen for a sleeping place? We don't have to pay for the tavern too." Eria said.

"Honestly? Between the hard floor and the bed, I will choose the bed every time. Though, if it is an emergency, I don't mind."

"But, don't we want to buy that book too? also, buying equipment for Dharc and us... That will cost a lot."

"If you think like that, then you probably want us to conserve food cost by making rations again?"

"Yes. That's my intention."

---

'Dharc, Eria said that she want us to do this quest three times for today.' Hiita voice echoed inside his mind.

"Alright, let me finish submitting this one first. Then, I'll take this quest twice." Dharc said softly, as he was stared by the receptionist. Did he look like he was insane for talking alone like that? Should he explain that he was talking to the voices in his head? They still hadn't found the solution to the issue of the necessity of speaking to send messages to that place. Because of that, he felt that it couldn't be helped.

'OK. Contact us when you are ready to switch.' Hiita replied.

---

"Eria." Dharc begin. Since he went into the Library, Hiita took over their body once again. She was making another batch of hardtack in the kitchen. Looking at Eria, Dharc asked, "I don't think we should focus at the tome right now. We need to spend two days full for our sleep after our journey here. Each of our body is tired, and we need that bed."

Since the stasis preserved their body, that meant that the stasis also preserved their fatigue. He couldn't get all of them collapse due to a lack of sleep.

"I know. I'm talking in the long run. For tomorrow and the day after, we'll switch with each other to sleep." Eria said.

"Okay then." Dharc nodded.

---

'I can't keep making hardtacks for us. Should I open the recipe book once again?' Hiita thought. at the moment, she had one batch of forty currently being baked in the oven, and second batch ready to be baked.

She opened the cabinet and took out the recipe book. She then placed it on the countertop. Her head turned to the corner of the kitchen, looking for a stool to sit on. As she found it, she dragged it to the front of the counter she put the book on.

Her right hand touched the front of the book, touching its edges. She then used her finger to give it a slight pull. Pulling the cover to the right, she then used her finger to touch the edge of the paper. She pushed on it, then she dragged it until it was separated from the next page. Then, she used another of her finger to insert itself between the pages. Finding the space inbetween, she then turned the page.

She continued to do so, until she found a section for rations. As she found the ration section, she began to read deeper, reading the ingredients and comparing it to what she knew about it in her head.

'Pemmican should fit. Perhaps after we submitted these two batches, I can work on it.'

Noting the recipe, she then went back to the oven and took out the first batch. Placing all of them on a large plate, she then moved to where she placed the second batch. She took them and put it into the oven.

"Dharc. It is ready to be submitted." She whispered to herself.

'Alright. Let's switch.'

As she closed her eyes, she found herself inside the library.

---

Taking the batch Hiita made, Dharc moved to the receptionist desk and submitted it. He then took out the third quest form for this mission for his third submission.

Last edited:

Himekawa

evaluated

> > >

Cooking Rations [SC0107]
Objectives:
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
Rewards:
> > >

Dharc switched with Hiita once again, as they arrived on the kitchen.

"Dharc, take this quest once again. I'm going to prepare some batches of pemmican for us." Hiita whispered. She then returned to the book, memorizing and visualizing each steps to make the pemmican.

The time passed as she read. When she felt that the batches in the oven has been cooked, she then pulled it out and placed the hardtacks on a plate.

"Your turn again, Dharc."

---

"I want to submit these rations." Dharc said, putting the plate on the receptionist's desk.

Last edited:

Quaesitor

APPRAISED
> > >
Defense of Blackpine Slopes [GH0703]
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Joint Military Exercises
  • Rally with your allies at Blackpine Slopes.
  • Defend against the onslaught of giant poisonous snakes.
  • Prevent as few snakes as possible from slipping past the line.
  • (Note: Optional Party Quest)
Alarm! Alarm! Attack from the lakeside!Our forward group will take the high ground at Blackpine Slopes.Hold those those snakes at the foothills before the city!Damn, I hate those giant vipers and their poisonous veins.We kill Bloodbane Vipers by the scores and spill their blood...Yet any ground that their black ooze touches is tainted. Rewards:
  • Money: 30 G / person
  • Other: n/a
> > >
In the middle of the night, I am startled awake by the alarm of an incoming attack. Quickly grabbing my equipment and armor, I wriggle into my clothes while leaving the inn I'm staying at, rushing towards the Blackpine Slopes. As I arrive, the enemies are already crawling up the slope while a handful of ranged skirmishers is reducing their numbers.

I join the group of fighters that slowly gathers, but our numbers aren't great, the darkness makes it hard for our ranged fighters to hit, and the snakes are almost upon us. In a spontaneously made battle-line, the night only lightened up by a few torches and lanterns, the lines meet and a desperate fight begins as we cut down the snakes. However, no matter how many I kill, more seem to slither towards us from the dark.

Then, a humanoid snake pops out of the dark in front of me, and strikes at me with a full-force blow - essentially a Zornhau. Sure, if you want to play this way...! I perform my own Zornhau, our blades meeting in the space between us. I immediately notice its power - I can't hope to push it back. However, being this brutish has its problems... I lift my hands upwards and let my blade drop down slightly, the snake's weapon harmlessly sliding down next to me. As my weapon leaves the bind, I proceed to follow up my Zornhau - my sword easily cutting into its now undefended head and killing it. But the fight continues.

As time passes, many of us fall, and we slowly retreat up the slopes. Then, finally, reinforcements arrive - rocks thrown by catapults impact the area between us and the lake, and then the bladed-chariots of the dwarves arrive, tearing through the snakes. With a heavily armored group of dwarves joining us in addition to all of that, the battle finally eases up and we drive the snakes back to the lake, killing them until they stop coming.

With this night attack done, I return to the guild to hand in my report. But, really... I was lucky not to die today. Can't I grow strong enough to be safe...?

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Giant Rat Subjugation [Evaluated]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G

Vesper can back from the Rank E exam quest, happily holding his new identity. He rest for a couple for days and went to the guild's quest board to look for any quest he could take up. Vesper scan the quest board and settled on Giant Rat Subjugation Quest.

He travel through the sewers, on the look out for those hairy pest. Vesper ran into a group of 5 rats and took them out with an arrow from afar. Then he cut off their tails and continue on. Vesper subdued 4 as he moved through the smelly sewers. They were all huge and their pelts dirty. To his disgust, he even spot 2 of them making out. Vesper quickly killed them with 2 fast arrows and went off with their served tails.

He spotted a group of 6 giant rats swimming along the dirty sewer water and used his ability to freeze the water around them. The rats' head twists and turns as it struggled, their lower body frozen. One by one, he took them out and unfreeze the water once their all dead. Then Vesper fished them out of the water with an expression of reluctance and disgust and severed their tails. As Vesper took out 4 more giant rats, he wondered.

"Why does the guild need something like that??"

Ice Mage Vesper - Level 5
GenderMaleRaceLuanLevel5 [2580/3,000]
Age19ClassIce ElementalistMoney803 Gold
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Vesper is positive and proud youth like most of his kins. He's also rather two faced, showing a positive and amicable image to people who he just met or hardly knows and shows his friends and family a rather annoyingly arrogant person. He's adaptive and can read situations and knows when to retreat, a useful survival skill.
Backstory
Vesper, a name that means the Evening Star, is born of the Luan Race. A bird race with similarities to the phoenix and born with the innate ability to control ice.

He grew up loving music which he occasionally use to control beasts and puppets with his white jade flute. A form of puppeting from his homeland. As a member of his race, Vesper is exceptional with the ice element.

Vesper has a love for music so he can play a variety of traditional Chinese instruments. He raise a large lotus pond and rows of begonia tree and peach blossoms.
Skills/Inventory

InventoryDescriptionSkillDescription
Spatial RingA ring with a miniature space use for storageIce ManipulationThe ability to control and manipulate ice to his very imagination
Qi MingQi Ming is the Chinese word for Vesper. It's a long sword with a passive sword spirit inside which hangs a jade tassel.Music PuppetingUsing musical instruments channeled with mana to control beasts and puppets
Frost BowCreated using ice and his own True Blood Essence which contained the purest of ice energyArchery ProficiencyExceptional ability with the bow and arrow
White Jade FluteA long horizontal flute made of white jade which hang a jade tasselDivine SenseAn all purpose soul like part of all human, just some knows it's existence some don't. It can be a spatial storage, the size depend on your mental powers. It can also be used for out of body travels, communicate search your surroundings, and if you have the ability, invade other's minds. (Action not recommended as it can result in fatal injuries if your divine sense is attacked in the progress)
Starry Sky EggAn egg picked up from a kukuu birds colony. The egg resembles a starry night skyFlying SwordMainly used as an aerial transportation tool, it can be also used to attack enemies in form of flying swords. Attack moves are controlled by user's soul, divine sense, spiritual energy or mana power.
Spatial Ring Items and Quest Rewards
10 Bags of Lotus SeedsWhite round bean like seeds the size of a small round pill from Lotus Pods
Exotic Fruits and VegetablesPurple Yam, Taro, Persimmon, Durian, Lychee, Rambutan, and Dragon Fruits
5 Sugar CaneBamboo like plant that can be chews after slicing off the outer skin, it taste sweet
2 Bags of Cane SugarOrganic Sugar made from cane, without the cancer causing environmentally damaging pesticides
5 RationsFood for emergencies including salted fish, bean congee, and rice buns
Basket of Fresh ProduceCorns, Apples, Bananas, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Etc.
Rank E CertificateExactly as the name sounds

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Delivering Packages [Evaluated]
Objectives:
  • Pick up 3 packages from the guild mail office.
  • Deliver the packages to their intended recipients.
  • The packages must not be damaged.
The Adventurer's Guild operates the public mail service in the Scribel Region.
Some citizens live outside of the city in weird odd places. Can you find them?
Beware, monsters and thieves wander the road!
Rewards:
  • Money: 18 G

A sunny afternoon, a great day for running around Scribel City. Right now, Vesper’s told to deliver some packages. With 3 of them in hand, he ran to the nearest destination, the tailor’s shop.

As he hand the Ms. Tailor her package which felt soft and bouncy, probably fabric, she thank him with a smile. The second one is at the house districts, the receiver a man in his forties. Vesper delivered the last one to the farmlands to a young farmer.
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Vesper is positive and proud youth like most of his kins. He's also rather two faced, showing a positive and amicable image to people who he just met or hardly knows and shows his friends and family a rather annoyingly arrogant person. He's adaptive and can read situations and knows when to retreat, a useful survival skill.
Backstory
Vesper, a name that means the Evening Star, is born of the Luan Race. A bird race with similarities to the phoenix and born with the innate ability to control ice.

He grew up loving music which he occasionally use to control beasts and puppets with his white jade flute. A form of puppeting from his homeland. As a member of his race, Vesper is exceptional with the ice element.

Vesper has a love for music so he can play a variety of traditional Chinese instruments. He raise a large lotus pond and rows of begonia tree and peach blossoms.
Skills/Inventory

Spatial RingA ring with a miniature space use for storageIce ManipulationThe ability to control and manipulate ice to his very imagination
Qi MingQi Ming is the Chinese word for Vesper. It's a long sword with a passive sword spirit inside which hangs a jade tassel.Music PuppetingUsing musical instruments channeled with mana to control beasts and puppets
Frost BowCreated using ice and his own True Blood Essence which contained the purest of ice energyArchery ProficiencyExceptional ability with the bow and arrow
White Jade FluteA long horizontal flute made of white jade which hang a jade tasselDivine SenseAn all purpose soul like part of all human, just some knows it's existence some don't. It can be a spatial storage, the size depend on your mental powers. It can also be used for out of body travels, communicate search your surroundings, and if you have the ability, invade other's minds. (Action not recommended as it can result in fatal injuries if your divine sense is attacked in the progress)
Starry Sky EggAn egg picked up from a kukuu birds colony. The egg resembles a starry night skyFlying SwordMainly used as an aerial transportation tool, it can be also used to attack enemies in form of flying swords. Attack moves are controlled by user's soul, divine sense, spiritual energy or mana power.
10 Bags of Lotus SeedsWhite round bean like seeds the size of a small round pill from Lotus Pods
Exotic Fruits and VegetablesPurple Yam, Taro, Persimmon, Durian, Lychee, Rambutan, and Dragon Fruits
5 Sugar CaneBamboo like plant that can be chews after slicing off the outer skin, it taste sweet
2 Bags of Cane SugarOrganic Sugar made from cane, without the cancer causing environmentally damaging pesticides

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Hunting Mission [Evaluated]
Objectives:
  • Hunt some medium-large game.
  • Bring it back to the guild.
  • Meat must be edible and fresh.
The chef at the guild wants some ingredients re-stocked!
Of course there needs to be meat! Meat!! Meat!!!!
Bring us some meat!
Rewards:
  • Money: 13 G
  • Other: 5 jerky

After turning in the tails with a face full of disgust, Vesper was told the guild needs meat. Yes, he’s send on a hunting quest. He flew to North Scribel Forest in luan form and changed into a human upon arrival.

As Vesper went deeper into the forest, he spotted a group of grazing deers. Vesper readied his bow and shot 2 of them in the neck. The others quickly noticed and fled, leaving the 2 fallen deers. He tied their legs up by ropes and brought them back to the guild.

Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Backstory

Skills/Inventory

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Missing Children [Evaluated]
Objectives:
  • Check the "Missing Persons" list at the guild.
  • Search for and locate a missing child.
  • If alive, rescue and reunite them with their family.
The streets of Scribel aren't always the safest place.
Children are known to go missing without notice.
What happened to them? Did they get lost? Abducted? Attacked by a monster?
The parents demand that a search party be formed.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G

It’s early morning and Vesper found himself sitting inside someone else’s house and questioning a middle aged couple on a missing girl named Guo Guo. He had went to check out the guild’s Missing Person Bulletin Board and settle on a small girl with a cute name. Long brown hair in a pigtail, last seen out in the farm areas where she’d like to help her family’s long time friends pick apples or water the fields.

Oh well, it’s not just Guo Guo that’s missing. There’s also her friend, the one of the farmer family’s young son, Beckah. Apparently, the 2 children had went to the apple orchard to play and wasn’t seen again. And it’s been a couple days now.

Vesper assured the worrying couple and went to Beckah’s family orchard to see if he can find some trace. He searched for clues among the trees and noticed a faint scratch mark hidden among one of the apple tree’s shadows. Vesper recognized it immediately. It’s from a hagsfiend. Those ravenous monsters must have thought of the two children, Guo Guo and Beckah as food.

He changed back into Luan form and quickly flew to the hagsfiend nests located at the eastern regions of North Scribel Forest. When he arrived, Vesper just so happened to see a nest of hagsfiend chicks ready to chow down on the 2 children under the watchful eyes of their mother.

Vesper screeched loudly in alarm and dived at the nest at full speed and snatched the frightened children in time. Then he rushed away from the now chasing hagsfiend mother.

Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Backstory

Skills/Inventory

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Blacksmith's Apprentice [Evaluation Needed]
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

It’s noon now and since he had plan to pay the Smithing Guild a visit, he brought a cart of firewood since the smithing guild requires them as payment. People from his clan back home all have a general knowledge of blacksmithing so Vesper want to be able to use the smithing guild’s forges.

He met Faylon, a passionate man with a love for the job. It reminds Vesper of his parental uncle, Tang Tang. The man’s stomach is like a black hole and has monstrous strength, but with a face like a clean neat scholar. Faylon is just this kind of person.

Vesper told him that and Faylon laughed, “hahaha, is that so? I suddenly want to meet that uncle of yours!”

Faylon asks Vesper to help add in the firewood as he tempers the metal. He was also helped pour in the melted metals and as Vesper help around the forge, afternoon came. He bid Faylon goodbye and left.

Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Backstory

Skills/Inventory

Himekawa

evaluated

> > >

Cooking Rations [SC0107]
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

Hiita took out meat from elk from the storeroom. Bringing those meats to the countertop, she began to slice the meat into a thin piece and making sure there was no fat on the meat. She then placed those on a tray and then cook it using a low-temperature fire in the oven.

She sighed. "If only Eria still had her control of water..."

Next, she needed to prepare the fat. Taking a large iron pot to the stove, she then poured the beef suet into it. Hiita then lighted the stove. She adjusted the fire in the stove, so that the temperature would be low enough for this kind of material.

Occasionally, she checked on the meat on the oven too. She only needed the meat to be dried enough that it was brittle enough, that it would broke if she tried to bend it. For the fat, she stirred it occasionally, until it stopped bubbling. After the fat was no longer bubbling, she strained the fat by pouring it on the mesh strainer. Then, she set it aside. Checking on the meat, She felt that it was already prepared too. Taking those out from the oven, she tried to bend one. It was very brittle. Seeing that she had cooked it sufficiently, she then chopped the meat into small bits. Then, she put it on top of mortar and ground it using pestle. For additional taste, she took out dried fruit in the storeroom and ground it alongside the beef.

After all of it was done, she then put the meat into a large bowl. Then she poured the fat into the meat slowly while stirring it, one part fat for every two part meat. She then shaped it into bars.

"Switch up, Dharc. I don't think I can do more for today."

---

After switching out, Dharc gave the receptionist forty bar of pemmican.

Last edited:

Himekawa

Nothing like a good day to die ha---do the impossible, I mean. After all, cities weren't built in a day, and it takes time for a snowball to form an avalanche. She was going to start off somewhere, so might as well.

When you gotta do stuff, might as well do it well. If you treat it sloppily, the results will treat you sloppily, and who knows how it will come back to bite you down the line. If you try hard enough, anything can happen.

That adage was from someone she utterly despised. Unfortunately, it also made a lot of sense, so Ellania ended up taking it after all. However, she wasn't just content with good; she wanted to be the best, and so the message ended up turning into something else instead.

If you're gonna drop someday, then might as well do it! Scared of mundanity? Then bet your life and do something amazing!

While this meant that Ellania wasn't scared of dying, it unfortunately meant that she didn't see why other people should have a problem with it either. That was a small problem that was going on right now.

"Fire, fire!"

A few hours ago, she and a bunch of dwarves had entered the cavern to carry out this stupidly difficult task, virtually without support. They had a grand total of one cart of supplies provided, and that was all the backup they would be receiving for potentially the next twenty four hours. Ellania rolled her eyes.

If they're really worried about this place, why not send more people? A measly sized force will not have much chances of succeeding. It's true that if this works out, then the numbers on the paper will be nicer, but...between an often-repaired flood wall and one that's held for decades, even fools would know which would be safer. But the lucrative nature of stopgap measures are...fine, I'll do it myself.

She waited until the dwarves were finishing off another round of monsters, and slipped away quietly. Her aim? One round around the whole cavern.

*****​

It took a while, but her absence was finally noted.

"Old man! That girl's gone missing."

"...I see."

"...Aren't we going to go look for her?"

"No. We'll have to pray she stays alive until rescue comes. Our job is to hold down this place."

"...You're right."

For afar, a smile.

Well done.

*****​

Six hours in.

"We're running out of arrows! And the enemies are starting to overwhelm our melee fighters!"

"Use the firebombs! But sparingly! Aim for huge crowds only!"

"Old man! The horde on the right side is thinning!"

"Good! Lads, finish off the right side first, then concentrate everything on the left!"

"Understood!"

*****​

Eleven hours in.

"Old man! Some of us are starting to drop!"

"Pull them back to safer areas! We'll start switching in and out for breaks ten at a time! Ration the arrows and firebombs remaining, and watch yourselves! We can't afford people to start getting wounded now!"

"Understood! Put your backs to it, guys!"

"Raaaaah!"

*****​

Sixteen hours in.

"They've broken through! Retreat, retreat!"

"Grab the injured and go! Those who can still stand, I'm sorry, but we're going to have to cover for the rest! You guys, make haste to the tunnel we came from! Reinforcements will reach that place the fastest!"

"Got it, old man! Make sure you don't die!"

"Bwah! I'll live longer yet before kicking the bucket, fool! Now go!"

*****​

Twenty one hours in. The sounds of combat were trickling to occasional shouts and striking of metal. The ringing of explosions had died down and the old dwarf slumped against a ruined wall. He barely reacted when footsteps walked over to where he was resting.

"Oi oi, don't just lay down and die now. You've come so far, haven't you?"

The tired old dwarf lifted his head, expecting to see either nothing at all, a hallucination, or one of those pesky snakes that could mimic human voices. Instead, he found himself staring at an not-unfamiliar face.

"...Ah, lass, you're still alive. Good, good...run and hide away somewhere, and maybe you'll live..."

The girl knelt in front of the dying dwarf, snorting indignantly, and propped his head up, staring at him in the eyes.

"What are you talking about, old man? Have you finally gone senile? Or do I look like nothing but a runner to you? Go on, take a look and tell me what you think."

No sooner had the old dwarf done as she asked did he recoil, partly out of fear, partly out of instinct.

"...Those are some chilling eyes, lass...I haven't, no...I have seen those kind of eyes once before, back when I was a young lad...back then I thought I'd imagined it, but now I see it's not as imaginary as I'd like to believe...who?"

"Sorry, that's a secret."

"...Ah, I see. Then, can I ask you of one thing, if you don't mind hearing out this dying old dwarf's last wish?"

"If it's not too troublesome, I suppose I could consider it."

"Hahaha...it might be a little too much to hope for, then, but lass...could you see to it that the lads didn't waste their lives for nothing? There's still a couple of firebombs left..."

There was quiet. The old dwarf waited, expecting to hear outright rejection. Instead...

"Pffffft...Bwahahaha! I was expecting something else, but of all things you ask for vengeance! Now, let me ask you something in turn---where do you think I'd been during those twenty or so hours? The exit remains securely sealed, by the way."

"... You don't mean to say..."

"Yep, that's exactly what I meant. Rejoice, for with all the hours you've brought me, I've had enough time to complete preparing everything twice over. I'm no genie, but given enough time I can still fulfil a wish or two. So, be proud. You've earned this miracle yourselves."

Seeming to be holding something invisible in her hand, Ellania grinned smugly and brought her thumb down.

Then hundreds of explosions rocked the cavern simultaneously, and the old dwarf died with a smile on his face.

*****​

"Glad to see a few of you still alive, lass. You must have been through a lot."

"Oh, not really. I didn't do nearly as much as the ones that gave their lives fighting in there. By the way, regarding the burial..."

"It'll take a while, but we'll dig all of them out and give them the proper rites. Still, that must have been one hell of a collapse, isn't it? You must have been really lucky to be one of those who didn't get caught in it."

"Mhm, perhaps. Well then, I'll be taking my leave first. Bye-bye."

Whistling, Ellania left, her light steps befitting her light mood as she casually made her way to turn the report in.

Dharc got the report from the the gelderholm branch. Apparently, another adventurer named Ellania has successfully ranked up, and now the Gelderholm branch requested for the D-rank certificate to be made. He took the certificate paper out. He then inscribed the adventurer's name on the certificate and forward it to be signed by the guild master, along with the approved quest report.

OOC: Please mark this as evaluated/appraised. The reward is 300EXP, 50G and D-rank certificate.

Himekawa

Qwest isn't appwaised yet!

This time I went to the tavewn! It was like, filled with people, like... Lots and lots of them! :blob_dizzy:

But I'm stwong! I can do this! I fwew to the countew and talked to the big gween boy and said I wanted to help! For qwest! :blob_hug:

Then he asked some questions like, if I could clean or sewve tables, and like... Of couwse I could! :blob_hmph:

... If they were normal sized that is! Why is evewything here so big!? :blob_catflip:

So instead the big gween boy named Piewwe asked me to help with making beew! It was pwetty fun! I had to push some heavy things and cowoful watew came out of it! It was pwetty! :blob_aww:

I spent the day helping him out like that! It was quite fun! :blob_party:

When I stawted getting sleepy though, he told me I did a good job and that they got more customews because people thought it was a cute spectacwe... I didn't get it, but I was glad to help! :blobtaco:

So I came back to tell that before sleeping... It's quite late, Ewde needs to sleep eawly because good giwls sleep eawly... So good nighty... :blob_sleep:
"Ah... little fairy. You've brought a report?" Dharc looked at the fairy in front of him as he was evaluating the quest in the receptionist desk. He then heard the little fairy told him the story on how she went through her day in the tavern, helping as a maid. Hearing it, he chuckled a little as he was imagining how it went.

"Hmm... alright. Let's see. This one is from your employee. So, your employee gave us the OK. Good job, little fairy." Dharc said, as he gave the little fairy 10G. He slightly wondered, can the little fairy carry the coin?

OOC: Please mark your quest as evaluated/reviewed/appraised. Reward: 35EXP, 10G.

Himekawa

Unevaluated
Niv comes back in fully healed after a day of work at the tavern "worked at the tavern again today. here's the report" she places a paper on the desk.
Worked at the inn today. cleaned a whole bunch, Why does adventurer clothing smell so bad? anyways, i cleaned it all the same way i always did, using my mana to warm my mana for the drying and warming around my hand to heat up water. still too short to work the bar so i just cleaned for hours.

Dharc was slightly confused. The adventurer was warming her mana using her mana? Trying to make sense of the report, he mentally crossed out some of the words. After that, he read it and was able to make sense of it.

Dharc then looked for the report from the other side from the pile beside him. Well... the owner of the tavern did say that he approved this girl's job. Therefore, Dharc approved the quest report from the girl and let the receptionist know that the adventurer could pick the reward when she came next time.

OOC: completed. Please mark this as evaluated/appraised/reviewed. Reward: 35EXP/10G.

Himekawa

Unreviewed.
Niv comes in in the morning with a semi satisfied look "Did the night watch. what happened is written in the report." she places a paper on the table.
So i was told to stay at some place and to warn a guard if i spot anything. good god there're a lot of criminals... i was also told to the quest said night watch so i spent an hour meditating before my shift to make sure i could stay up through the night. there was a rather rude guardsman there, but i paid him no real mind, he was the one i was to tell if there was a criminal around. didnt catch his name because every time i'd ask he would say something along the lines of "Shut up whore." anyways. i told him when i felt terror so he could check it out. the first time he tried to say my abilities were fake so i told him exactly the kind of emotions he was feeling and nailed it on the head. it was a pretty uneventful night. as far as the outside goes. as for the terror stuff, it was annoying to get him to check it out but there were a few criminals and one scared child.

It was from the girl again. This time, she was taking the night watch quest.

Looking at the report, she seemed fine and did her job. Thus, he just needed to check on the report from the guard side.

He looked at the pile from the guard office. Shuffling through the pile, he at last found the report associated with the girl. The guard gave the guild the OK as she did her job. Thus, he prepared the money for the girl to receive next time she came.

OOC: completed. Please mark it as evaluated/appraised. Reward: 30EXP/10G

Himekawa

Giant Rat Subjugation [Evaluation Needed]
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:

Vesper can back from the Rank E exam quest, happily holding his new identity. He rest for a couple for days and went to the guild's quest board to look for any quest he could take up. Vesper scan the quest board and settled on Giant Rat Subjugation Quest.

He travel through the sewers, on the look out for those hairy pest. Vesper ran into a group of 5 rats and took them out with an arrow from afar. Then he cut off their tails and continue on. Vesper subdued 4 as he moved through the smelly sewers. They were all huge and their pelts dirty. To his disgust, he even spot 2 of them making out. Vesper quickly killed them with 2 fast arrows and went off with their served tails.

He spotted a group of 6 giant rats swimming along the dirty sewer water and used his ability to freeze the water around them. The rats' head twists and turns as it struggled, their lower body frozen. One by one, he took them out and unfreeze the water once their all dead. Then Vesper fished them out of the water with an expression of reluctance and disgust and severed their tails. As Vesper took out 4 more giant rats, he wondered.

"Why does the guild need something like that??"

Appearance

Personality
Backstory

Skills/Inventory

"To answer your question, mister, it is a subjugation proof. With the rat tail, we receptionist can decide the species of the rat and its freshness. As it has no monetary value at all, the only way for you to get this rat tail is to go down there to the sewer, or to hire adventurers to go down there. Alright, this is your reward." Dharc said. Handing the adventurer his reward.

OOC: please mark this as evaluated. Reward: 100EXP/12G.

Euphoria723

Unevaluated

> > >

Cooking Rations [SC0107]
Objectives:
Rewards:
> > >

Hiita took out meat from elk from the storeroom. Bringing those meats to the countertop, she began to slice the meat into a thin piece and making sure there was no fat on the meat. She then placed those on a tray and then cook it using a low-temperature fire in the oven.

She sighed. "If only Eria still had her control of water..."

Next, she needed to prepare the fat. Taking a large iron pot to the stove, she then poured the beef suet into it. Hiita then lighted the stove. She adjusted the fire in the stove, so that the temperature would be low enough for this kind of material.

Occasionally, she checked on the meat on the oven too. She only needed the meat to be dried enough that it was brittle enough, that it would broke if she tried to bend it. For the fat, she stirred it occasionally, until it stopped bubbling. After the fat was no longer bubbling, she strained the fat by pouring it on the mesh strainer. Then, she set it aside. Checking on the meat, She felt that it was already prepared too. Taking those out from the oven, she tried to bend one. It was very brittle. Seeing that she had cooked it sufficiently, she then chopped the meat into small bits. Then, she put it on top of mortar and ground it using pestle. For additional taste, she took out dried fruit in the storeroom and ground it alongside the beef.

After all of it was done, she then put the meat into a large bowl. Then she poured the fat into the meat slowly while stirring it, one part fat for every two part meat. She then shaped it into bars.

"Switch up, Dharc. I don't think I can do more for today."

---

After switching out, Dharc gave the receptionist forty bar of pemmican.
[Evaluated]
"They won't go bad will they..? Here's 10 gold coins and 5 rations."

Euphoria723

Un-evaluated
I took quest A0402 today. It was to last for a week and I had to report to the city barracks for training. The training was conducted by a very grizzled looking human male. He said he was from the Holy Human empire and was in Albatross to help train the group in counter terrorism movements. Supposedly the Eastern lizardmen are being supported by a large criminal syndicate or something. Anyway there was a mock village that had had a raid committed against it. We had to track the raiders down and slaughter them like the dogs they were. Well not slaughter but incapacitate as harmlessly as possible with the weapons we had been given. The fight was bland. I barely did anything after following the tracks and basically leading the way. Lately everything has been a bore I wonder what exactly is going on. I barely seem to be functioning at any capacity.

That took up the first two days the next 5 were on assaulting fortresses and where led by a lizardman instead of the holy human empire man. It seems drills go in that order constantly and the troops are rotated in and out of it as things go on. Meh at least I won't have to do anything more. The final exam was a mock combat the winners would pass the trial one group was the bandits who were allowed to do what ever after the raid on the mock village. The other group was the tracking party and the village defenders. I was assigned to the village defenders and ambushed 5 bandits after having hid under one of the beds. In the end we won though the town was taken and we were all *killed* inside of the town but that was to be expected of the situation especially since the trackers weren't released until the town was taken.

AIEO still has the completely bland facial expressions and her eyes still seem like they see right through the person.
[Evaluated]
"Congrats, here's your license and money."​
Rewards
  • Money: 20 G / person
  • Other: Albatross City Guard License

Himekawa

UNAPPRAISED

In the middle of the night, I am startled awake by the alarm of an incoming attack. Quickly grabbing my equipment and armor, I wriggle into my clothes while leaving the inn I'm staying at, rushing towards the Blackpine Slopes. As I arrive, the enemies are already crawling up the slope while a handful of ranged skirmishers is reducing their numbers.

I join the group of fighters that slowly gathers, but our numbers aren't great, the darkness makes it hard for our ranged fighters to hit, and the snakes are almost upon us. In a spontaneously made battle-line, the night only lightened up by a few torches and lanterns, the lines meet and a desperate fight begins as we cut down the snakes. However, no matter how many I kill, more seem to slither towards us from the dark.

Then, a humanoid snake pops out of the dark in front of me, and strikes at me with a full-force blow - essentially a Zornhau. Sure, if you want to play this way...! I perform my own Zornhau, our blades meeting in the space between us. I immediately notice its power - I can't hope to push it back. However, being this brutish has its problems... I lift my hands upwards and let my blade drop down slightly, the snake's weapon harmlessly sliding down next to me. As my weapon leaves the bind, I proceed to follow up my Zornhau - my sword easily cutting into its now undefended head and killing it. But the fight continues.

As time passes, many of us fall, and we slowly retreat up the slopes. Then, finally, reinforcements arrive - rocks thrown by catapults impact the area between us and the lake, and then the bladed-chariots of the dwarves arrive, tearing through the snakes. With a heavily armored group of dwarves joining us in addition to all of that, the battle finally eases up and we drive the snakes back to the lake, killing them until they stop coming.

With this night attack done, I return to the guild to hand in my report. But, really... I was lucky not to die today. Can't I grow strong enough to be safe...?
Dharc honestly wondered why did this report arrive to scribel region guild. But, since he had a job to do, he began to analyze the report.

Apparently the man survived, and there was no report of snake went past the line. So, Dharc guessed that the defender had successfully driven off the invaders. Thus, seeing nothing wrong in the report, Dharc marked the quest with an evaluated stamp, and send it to the courier.

OOC: quest success. Mark this quest as evaluated. 260EXP/30G

Euphoria723

Long story short, We engaged with another pirate group that had a piece of the map. I stole the piece from their cabin but when I’m about to get back to my ship, some gunpowder barrel explored and knocked me out when I’m enhanced my body. I woke up on an island near Spiral Reef, I will build a raft or swim back to town. I’m running out of space to write so bye.
[Evaluated]
"So... where's the map piece?"
(OOC: Because It's not determined if you still have the piece, your rewards will be deducted accordingly)​
Reward
  • Other: N/A

Euphoria723

“Is it this island, boss?” One of the crew asked.

“Definitely this island. Continue digging, we will find that map before the sunset.”

We were on the beach digging the sand. The intel said that the piece is on this island. However, our group didn’t find anything in the morning. We searched the beach and the crates that ended up here with the waves.

“Captain. I’m gonna go fishing.” I picked up a fishing rod from our ship and met with my captain.

“What? You ditching.”

“I found the map. It is not on the beach”

“Hoh~ You must have found it to make that claim. Where is it?”

I pointed at the one tree near us. There was a small box tied to a branch, it’s very hard to spot since the box has the same colour as the tree and leaves are blocking. Kingsley stared at the branch for a few second and started laughing.

“LADS. NO FREE DINNER TONIGHT IF Y’ALL CANNOT FIND THE MAP!”

“FUCK!” The crews shouted

“You’re not gonna tell them?

“Haha! Let them suffer for a bit.”
[Evaluated]
"Haha, your captain's a funny guy."​
Reward
  • Money: 15 G
  • Other: N/A

Euphoria723

UNAPPRAISED

[Evaluated]
"Empathy, Empathy."​
Rewards
  • Money: 30 G

Last edited: