After arguing with people on reddit, I've come to realize how highly intelligent people on this forum are.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Yes, you did hear heresy. And what are you going to do about it? Nothing. You are just going to post a png of a child's action figure and act as if you expect anyone to be intimidated by it.

That's what the imperium of man always does, that's why you guys are so cringe.
View attachment 21940
What a sad person you sound like. You must be boring at parties.
I lack the social skills to tell when forli is joking or not. Since cringe people are the coolest, that just makes everyone here based. :blob_shade:

J_Chemist

That was obviously meant to be a joke.

Why is it that I'm always expected to take what people say about me as a joke but everything I say is taken seriously?
It's not what you say, it's how you say, and it came across as pretty cringe.
I lack the social skills to tell when forli is joking or not. Since cringe people are the coolest, that just makes everyone here based. :blob_shade:
:blob_no: But I don't wanna be cringe. I just wanna eat glue.

forli

It's not what you say, it's how you say, and it came across as pretty cringe.
I honestly do not know if you are being serious or if you are making a joke by calling me cringe like I've been doing to others...

Now I regret trying to joke around in this forum, this is clearly not for me, I cannot understand the social rules here at all. I just won't do it again.

SailusGebel

I honestly do not know if you are being serious or if you are making a joke by calling me cringe like I've been doing to others...

Now I regret trying to joke around in this forum, this is clearly not for me, I cannot understand the social rules here at all. I just won't do it again.
I assume J_Chemist continues joking.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

The rule is to not take anyone here seriously, since we are all a joke. The only serious threads are usually the feedback/writing threads.

J_Chemist

pepe-clown.gif

It takes a minute.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
You probably don't want to hear this but you should have no reason to argue with people on the Internet.

It's a lose-lose game regardless the outcome of the argument. I myself saw no benefit in winning such argument so I stop getting involved in any of them. I rather talk to them face to face or smash their face with my fist.

The moment you let them entice you in an argument you have already lost.

BlackKnightX

You will sparkle when I make you into a firework.
That's naughty~ :blob_uwu:
You probably don't want to hear this but you should have no reason to argue with people on the Internet.

It's a lose-lose game regardless the outcome of the argument. I myself saw no benefit in winning such argument so I stop getting involved in any of them. I rather talk to them face to face or smash their face with my fist.

I mostly argue not to win per se; just to expand my perspective. A mere affirmation of what I already know wouldn't help me learn and grow. Despite what I said about Reddit, some people on the internet do give good insights.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

its not about winning. Its about the principle. If one cannot even defend their views from random cunts online, how will they do so out in the real world? Yeah, it can get old. But thats when you gotta dig deep. Deep, deep down. And fuck them into submission with your words as you would do out in the real world with your cock or strap-on towards people who dare to question you.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Unless the subject of the discourse matters to your personal life like how politics affect your direct every day life (economy and rights), opinions over internet are little worth defending. At best, it should be more about exposing and receiving ideas

It's not as if me saying that hips are the superior anatomical part than ass will shatter your reality

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I mostly argue not to win per se; just to expand my perspective. A mere affirmation of what I already know wouldn't help me learn and grow. Despite what I said about Reddit, some people on the internet do give good insights.
I do that too but in that case I didn't get into an argument but rather a Q&A section. I let them speak their piece. Then I mentioned the bits I knew that contradicted with their claim to see how they explain that. Then I ask for their sources.
There was no argument.
If one cannot even defend their views from random cunts online, how will they do so out in the real world?
It's the opposite for me. There is nothing at stake in the Internet. It is basically fighting behind closed windows. There is no glory to claim. In the real world when our faces are revealed and our names are invoked, that is where we defend our honour as the one carrying the big beating stick!