After reaching your MAX level as a human, what would your evolution choice be?

what's your choice?

• 1. Divine being

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • 2. High human

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 3. High elf

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 4. Demon lord

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Let me introduce you to the skill 'Shapeshifter'. You alter your form 'at will'. Meaning you can give yourself new genitals. There should be around a hundred variants of the skill that you can use to alter your choice.

In Undying Empire, the Protagonist has a skill that lets her recover her dulled emotions based on how many people worship her. That was the first actual example I thought of, lol. There should be similar skills, with less conditions to unlock. All you have to do is pick the ones you want and disable any skills that counter your intent.
If that were the case this entire post would be invalid because that would make the 1st invincible.

But no one ever says they learned all magic skill.

What was that story? Everyone is a returnee except for me? Dude was.left stranded on Earth for year and learned every skill he could. Didnt mean he could shape shift.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
- Be a Divine Being
-Has the power to do everything and is immortal
-Goes to Heaven and mets the goddess
-Gives a naked spanking on the ass and takes over heaven as the new Ruler
-Runs Heaven like a proper Nation and begins reconstructing Heaven into a proper State which all races and beings are controlled by each Representative
-Does much better at being God than an actual Goddess
-Everyone Loves the new Ruler
-Gathers intelligence and brough technology to the world.
-Finally gets my reward and sleep.
-5 Seconds Later, Chaos Ensues
-Drags me out of bed and begins filing report and working
-Everytime Leaves, World is in chaos
-Decides to Elect the goddess back into position
-Gets tricked and was used by her to rule heaven and become a slave to work
-To be Continued

Novel Title: How I, a normal guy gets kidnapped by a goddess into another world, maxing out my status to become a god. The Yandere Goddess tricked me into becoming the ruler of the world where my dreams of sleeping will never be fufilled. Is this hell?!

Szaku

divine being, hands down. nothing good has ever come of me getting laid other than this unreasonable, unholy, insatiable desire to get laid again.. it is, by far, the worst addiction i've ever known, and that's counting it took me some 14 years to finally quit cigarettes.. so.. very tired of the horni

give me that lazy aloof life anytime.

seriously, give it to me. sooner than later.

Night_Rayven

The assumption that " only has access to nature" type skills means you're weak is incorrect in my opinion, everything is based on nature, so you basically have options across a range of environments, controlling emery, ability to manipulate matter should be an option, basically one of the more OP options, It's High Elf and Demon Lord for me.

Brasil

That dungeon was only "one of the most difficult dungeons" therefore there might be harder ones, for safety's sake I would pick the option with the most potential for growth.

1. Divine being: First, low time perception and dulled emotions are deal breakers for me, second, obtaining all skills in the world doesn't mean the skills you're expecting to exist actually exist in that world, third, there are no room for growth in this option, no level cap increase or capacity for further evolution, it's possible you wouldn't be able to grow further with this option.

2. High human: This one has no drawbacks but the benefits aren't too great either.

3. High elf: Only nature skills and specially the high tech ban are deal breakers, but the potential for evolution could fix these issues, it's a gamble I'm not willing to take.

4. Demon lord: 50x xp is broken af, improved starting stats and retaining skills somewhat offsets level reset, higher level cap + evolution = highest potential, this is the option I would choose.

Akivien

divine being, hands down. nothing good has ever come of me getting laid other than this unreasonable, unholy, insatiable desire to get laid again.. it is, by far, the worst addiction i've ever known, and that's counting it took me some 14 years to finally quit cigarettes.. so.. very tired of the horni

give me that lazy aloof life anytime.

seriously, give it to me. sooner than later.
The horni too strong.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
3. High elf. Back to level 1, high beauty, +500 lifespan, can only use nature-based skills, unable to create or use high technology (no toilet paper, no food culture), capable of further evolution.
'-'
Not really sure why food and toilet paper are considered high technology when there have been cuisines created thousands of years ago from ancient civilisations with low technology.
As for the toilet paper...people used leaves and other materials to clean themselves from that...
I mean, the Romans used a sponge on a stick.
'-'
Is that also considered high technology when it's all natural?
owO
Owo
100 years ago, a goddess trapped you in one of the most difficult dungeons in a Isekai world, with the only exit behind the last boss.
You managed to kill the last boss, but your human body already reached its limit. Even a high level human cant escape old age...
Luckily, after managing to reach the level 1000, four evolution choices appear in front of you.

1. Divine being. Immortal, obtains all the skills in the world, no genitalia, low perception of time (you could take a nap for 100 years without realizing it), dulled emotions.
2. High human. Boost to stats, rejuvenate to your 15 years old self, retains your level and skills.
3. High elf. Back to level 1, high beauty, +500 lifespan, can only use nature-based skills, unable to create or use high technology (no toilet paper, no food culture), capable of further evolution.
4. Demon lord. Back to level 1, young body, higher level cap, improved starting stats, retains your skills, 50x exp multiplier, capable of further evolution.
I have to wonder where you end up after this.
Are you still at the end of the dungeon in front of the exit, or are you put back to the beginning of it again?
What's the world like outside this dungeon?
What are the other races and inhabitants like?
I mean, would high humans, high elves, and demons (lords) be a common thing or never seen before?
What kind of technology/setting is the world at? I mean it would be a bit difficult to use nature-based skills if everything is super high-tech and even the air that is breathed is artificially made, etc...
'-'

I'd probably pick the fourth option purely cos I imagine I'd be so worn down mentally that I'd at least want some ease in my life. Not sure if I would mentally want to live even longer than normal or forever by that point.

X