Ah, fuk! I think I finally get it...

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I think I finally know what the fuk my friend was subconsciously/unconsciously doing.

If any of you remember the dream ghost thingy back in this thread, I think I finally cracked the fucking code.

After putting together all the stories that facker of a friend of mine had told me, I realised that the reason he threw the ghost onto his bed was his mental defensive mechanism.

He facking did this ever since he was a child. When he was a kid, he was so scared of a lot of thing so what he did was trying to become friend with the thing that he was afraid of or becoming friend with things that is even scarier than the thing that he was afraid of. This was why he developed an interest in the pop-culture image of the grim reaper because he was fucking trying to make death a friendly image in his lower psyche.

In recent years, he further developed this ability by making use of his libido. As he said and I regretfully have to quote "If you are afraid of something, find its hentai."

Yeah, he was the one who infected me with the Junji Ito's yaoi fanfic idea and the Dead Space thing where he sexualised one of his OC necromorph character.

Back to the fucking dream, he was so scared of the ghost which was so real in his dream that his lower psyche took over and it threw the ghost onto his bed. The goal would be either making friend or letting his libido do the talking.

Drytron

Yeah, he was the one who infected me with the Junji Ito's yaoi fanfic idea and the Dead Space thing where he sexualised one of his OC necromorph character.

Would.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Similar to this but his OC had a lot more reproductive organs due to being fused with the corpses of his colleague. His skin was also not this smooth and normal color since it was more like ragged flesh.