Ai checkers are dumb

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Oi! What did you say about Ai? Your repeated dissing of Ai within the same post has summoned Ai-chan!

And also, chatgpt lies. It can only interact to prompts within the same session. That's why if your college professor runs your essay through chatgpt, that bastard will claim all the credit and you'll fail the semester.
This is an outrage! Everybody has been bullying Ai-chan! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:

Erys

Her Highness
My professor say AI Checkers are biased toward human with natural stupidity. Even tools as advanced as Turnitin only has less than a half accuracy. Same with GPTZero.
The 27% aren't what the AI write. It's the chance the assignment is written by AI.

IshiharaNiaoka

Oi! What did you say about Ai? Your repeated dissing of Ai within the same post has summoned Ai-chan!

And also, chatgpt lies. It can only interact to prompts within the same session. That's why if your college professor runs your essay through chatgpt, that bastard will claim all the credit and you'll fail the semester.
I summoned Ai chan 😂😂😂

Ohh but some chat got work can be by passed though.
Sure
Sure and thanks
Y
U gotta pay 💀

Macha

Not a Klutz
My professor say AI Checkers are biased toward human with natural stupidity.
If we could stop the artificial intelligence and work with human intelligence to eliminate natural stupidity, that'd be great.