Looking for Work AI Commissions Open

Hey Ya’ll 😊

Prices are cheap now because this is the first time I’ve started to sell my ai art. I’ve been doing it for about a year just for fun and for my own OC’s, stories, etc

3 spots open 💗

Commissions Open:
- One 2:3 AI Generated Art (896 x 1344)

Price:
$10 - One entity doing an action

How to Purchase:
Link to my Ko-Fi Commissions

Politeness:
Please credit lilwriter https://patreon.com/lilwriter inside of your book, or wherever you’ll be using it. You may not re-sell it, or tweak it and re-sell it.

Samples~
It would be better if it were cheaper since it's so easy to create A.I art and etc. I can literally recreate all of these and expand upon them using my PC.

ForestDweller

I'm still waiting for an artist that can deliver professional light novel quality illustrations but on the cheap.

I expect them to copy the artstyle of existing light novel illustrations with Lora but then they'll fix all the imperfections.

But so far, ai artists just generate shit while barely changing anything. They don't even use Lora or controlnet.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I'm still waiting for an artist that can deliver professional light novel quality illustrations but on the cheap.

I expect them to copy the artstyle of existing light novel illustrations with Lora but then they'll fix all the imperfections.

But so far, ai artists just generate shit while barely changing anything. They don't even use Lora or controlnet.
There some who do webtoon comics with AI, it's not because the majority didn't did it (mostly due to not know well enough how to use the program) that it didn't exist.

lilwriter

Ya’ll still here complaining about pricing 😂 Okay now it’s $100

Oops now it’s $1 Billion

Oh no 🥲

Last edited:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
1 Billy? Damn. I think I am running the wrong business here...

Guys, if you need a request and don't want to take out a student loan for it, I have a discord server where we make AI art requests for the measly price of internet hugs and offer help if you have a PC strong enough to set up your own stable diffusion. Or point you towards online engines that can do it for you. Here are some samples for future "buyers."

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
1 Billy? Damn. I think I am running the wrong business here...

Guys, if you need a request and don't want to take out a student loan for it, I have a discord server where we make AI art requests for the measly price of internet hugs and offer help if you have a PC strong enough to set up your own stable diffusion. Or point you towards online engines that can do it for you. Here are some samples for future "buyers."

We also give art advice, writing advice, life advice, cooking advice, anything...save for love advice, and some of us are actual illustrators! Feel free to drop by and hang out there!

All for the low, low price of $29.95! Wow! What an offer! Call 1-800-6969 today!

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
How dare you my kisses are worth more then all of Bezos income for 30 years!! I’m super high class, okay???
Then a kiss on the tummy so the bad juju goes away~:blob_aww:

lilwriter

Then a kiss on the tummy so the bad juju goes away~:blob_aww:
Hmmm you drive a hard bargain.
We also give art advice, writing advice, life advice, cooking advice, anything...save for love advice, and some of us are actual illustrators! Feel free to drop by and hang out there!

All for the low, low price of $29.95! Wow! What an offer! Call 1-800-6969 today!
I called but all I heard were some weird huffing noises and then my social security number was stolen????