Resolved Alignment not working properly

Reisinling

Problem: Can't align text inside table to the center. For whatever reason, center alignment is always selected, unselecting it doesn't fix anythin. Right alignment works, left alignment might work?

How it happened: Most likely I was fixing other table before, and selected "center alignment" when having whole table selected. It worked fine, but after that center alignment button seems to have broken for other tables.

1612610187819.png

Edit:
The issue appeared again on another chapter. It seems to be somewhat related to the mixing of the align property of the table, using the center align before the table, and using the center align on the text lina in which the table is

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Problem: Can't align text inside table to the center. For whatever reason, center alignment is always selected, unselecting it doesn't fix anythin. Right alignment works, left alignment might work?

How it happened: Most likely I was fixing other table before, and selected "center alignment" when having whole table selected. It worked fine, but after that center alignment button seems to have broken for other tables.

View attachment 6212

Edit:
The issue appeared again on another chapter. It seems to be somewhat related to the mixing of the align property of the table, using the center align before the table, and using the center align on the text lina in which the table is

The issue is fixed on that chapter. Can I get a link to the other chapter you're having problems with?

Reisinling

The issue is fixed on that chapter. Can I get a link to the other chapter you're having problems with?
Sorry, but as a workaround I just started editing my tables in google docs as much as possible, and just pasting them. And by now I don't really remember which other chapters had this problem (I believe I also fixed those chapters using this method as well)