Anagrams

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Not sure, the three negative words I pointed out dont seem to fit me most of the time. LoL honestly more grumpy then angry. As for the statistics, it was more of a surprise there were so many combinations with such a larger then life word.

It got me thinking the other day about how a lot of novels claim words have power. Or if you know a person's true name you will have some power over them. Made me really wish I had a talent for writing, because I found the idea of using anagrams of a person's true name to cast spells intriguing. It would also give a real meaning to why nobles and royalty would have those stupidity long names. If you were able to gain skills, abilities, or summons with the power of your name, what sort of powers would you receive?

LoL for me, I have 15112 combinations with the word "Learned" one of which is "Legendary View Learned" so hopefully if I ever isekai, I'll have that ever helpful cheat that lets me see the stats of everything around me xD!

I agree with ya, Mate.

I believe that words have power and are even magical. Words inspire people to do great things, lifts your mood or can take you down into the depths of despair. Modern thinking and education has diminished their worth in our every day lives though, which is sad and ultimately dangerous because it affects our critical thinking and communications. How can you think effectively if you don't have a functioning vocabulary to forage in the forests of your thoughts? How can you then convey your thoughts to others to seek help or consensus?

Words and our ability to clarify our thoughts is what separates us from the animals in the fields. Not making us more important than animals in the scheme of things, just a different perspective of the world around us....

Or something like that. >.< I can say lots more but that's an essay/paper not a post. :geek::geek::geek:

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
hmm 1215 results for my name

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
I agree with ya, Mate.

I believe that words have power and are even magical. Words inspire people to do great things, lifts your mood or can take you down into the depths of despair. Modern thinking and education has diminished their worth in our every day lives though, which is sad and ultimately dangerous because it affects our critical thinking and communications. How can you think effectively if you don't have a functioning vocabulary to forage in the forests of your thoughts? How can you then convey your thoughts to others to seek help or consensus?

Words and our ability to clarify our thoughts is what separates us from the animals in the fields. Not making us more important than animals in the scheme of things, just a different perspective of the world around us....

Or something like that. >.< I can say lots more but that's an essay/paper not a post. :geek::geek::geek:
Lmao, seems we pushed your literary buttons xD

Miserys_End

my nicks was usually around 4 or 3 words only
Nick names can be handled multiple ways. For one you can use this template, Johnny "fingers" Davis. Another option is John Davis and so on and so forth. I mean if I was really hard up for more letters I could add both Misery or Miz to the mix... though that X would kill the combinations...

Miserys_End

what a nickname
Not everyone has perverted minds like us. Fingers was a common nickname for thieves or people that were good with their hands(like a Pianist) or maybe just a guy that incessantly played with his fingers...

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Not everyone has perverted minds like us. Fingers was a common nickname for thieves or people that were good with their hands(like a Pianist)

That was what I thought? :p

Now my mind is wandering though. :eek:

This is the power of words. >.>

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Seems my mission in life, dragging people down to my level... namely the gutter xD

I dunno, you inspired my inner academic before....you either inspire me to fly high with the mind or go low with the tone. :cool: