Forgotten Title Anime with girls that are action figures

Aiyoki

I remember I started watching this anime some time ago... it was about several female action figure characters who would animate whenever their owner wasn't around and get up to random shenanigans together.

:blob_blank:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I remember I started watching this anime some time ago... it was about several female action figure characters who would animate whenever their owner wasn't around and get up to random shenanigans together.

:blob_blank:
that does tickly my brain but i cant think of the name. Ai Kan maybe? Toy story is the obvious answer but Buzz is too Chad to be considered a woman

Aiyoki

mmm.... I don't think that one's it...

And obviously not talking about Toy Story since that's not even considered Anime.

D

Deleted member 113259

mmm.... I don't think that one's it...

And obviously not talking about Toy Story since that's not even considered Anime.
Anime is just what the Japanese call animation. How was I supposed to know you were specifically talking about otaku stuff?

Aiyoki

Because no other form of media is referred to as "Anime" specifically? :blob_hmm:

Either way I appreciate the effort, but yeah... looking specifically to try and recall an Otaku Anime title.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
there's two that fit your description.

Frame Arms Girl (as mentioned by melchi) which is more light and slice-of-life'y.

then there is Busou Shinki which is similar (and actually predates FAG)

Aiyoki

there's two that fit your description.

Frame Arms Girl (as mentioned by melchi) which is more light and slice-of-life'y.

then there is Busou Shinki which is similar (and actually predates FAG)
Yeah I think Buso Shinki might be the one I was looking for. Though Frame Arms Girl (FAG :LOL: ) is something I started watching to confirm whether it was what I was looking for or not so I guess I'm watching that now too.

Thanks for the help all. :blob_cookie: