Recommendations Antihero-ish stories.

vfsk

I've had this yearning to read a fanfic set in either asoiaf or hp or even an original where an SI or and OC just ignores the shit around them, like, in hp if they just learn magic and shit then fucks off and builds a wizarding tower and stays there not caring about the goings on or just in general does their own thing. Or something similar in asoiaf, you know, just becoming like a bard warrior or something and just does whatever, singing prophetic songs without a care and fighting for the hell of it.

Ive read a bunch of different fanfics where the mc just gets hung up on the characters around them for no real reason, and I'd like to read about a character just full out enjoying themselves no matter the benefit or lack thereof to the characters of the story.
I honestly don't really care if they go around murdering, pillaging and whatever, just want a character that gets strong and does whatever the hell they feel like.

Idk, Im rambling. Anyway.
I really don't like those stupid gamerfics with a sentient system or a bearded old man giving wishes or whatever those cliches really just rubs me the wrong way.
Any tips?