Any character ideas you have in mind?

hdofficial1

Well, I have so many characters that will be introduced in my story in the future, but I need more characters for Intructors (Jounins/Senseis just like in Naruto). As of now, I have 10 instructors, 8 for those who have their own respective teams and 2 for those who don't. So I need 10 more.

If you have any character ideas, feel free to comment them down and I'll decide if they can fit into the story. The story is a mix of magic fantasy and cyberpunk. So if you have any fantasy or cyberpunk character ideas that you have in mind, feel free to tell me.

If you want to check out the list of all the Instructor characters from my story. Here's the link. So you can give an idea of how the characters here work in the story.

If you want to check out the list of all the characters from my story, here's also the link.
Oh, and I need 1 more character idea to fill up the team, Spellshroud [Team 8].

Last edited:

Sayu

Eugh eig
6 instructors, 6 different categories based on chess pieces

Given this is a battle type shounen thing

The pawn actively tries to push their students to their absolute limit, making them stronger and faster.
The knight teaches weaponry and calvary, mounting animals and utilizing whatever is around them as weapons.
The bishop teaches how to scavange and hide in the wild, how to make treatments and how to hide from the enemy, additonally teaches how to use long ranged weapons.
The rook should teach defensive tactics, things like how to build a fort, or how to parry.
The queen should teach hand to hand combat, one v one, where the students have to learn to think quick and find their opponents weakness.
The king should teach strategy and how to push towards the enemy without making any blunders.

I didn't read your thing
I may also use this on my novel so just in case, this is proof I came up with it first before any copy claims

Lumina

Mira, Human, born from a wandering tribe of explorers, they seek knowledge of all kinds, Mira specializes in Rune reading and decoding as well as warding, weapons are combat needles, for throwing, hand to hand and carving Rune circles, either as traps or shields on the fly.

Has the bad habit of listening with one ear only.

autumnveir

How about using real-life teachers as references? My teachers do be like:

There's this one guy who always has to add politics over every discussion.
There's this stickler over rules and traditions.
A funny and relatable one. Is popular amongst my classmates.
Retired/unemployed white-collar employee and is over-employed as a teacher.
Someone suffering from an existential crisis chose to be a teacher for finding a greater purpose in life. Religious, btw.
A living example of a teacher. A true dedication to said art. And gardening.
One's Literal profession is math. Like literally.
Lazy. Can't even put a theme in their PowerPoint presentation.
There's this generalist or jack-of-all-trades teacher who is very corny.
And a living speaker. Very loud. Intimidating as well.

Of course, these are mere simplifications of their personalities. You can use them as reference.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Nowhere man.

He is so stealthy he cannot be seen. Ever. He has to communicate with people by writing only as nobody can hear or see him.

Words just appear on the chalkboard when he teaches.

Then, as a joke, his ultimate technique is just crouching like you do in video games.

SternenklarenRitter

Shouldn't this thread be in author general?
King Rowan is the current monarch of the cold northern country of Rockland (subtly and unofficially based on Canada). He is nicknamed by his people the 'Beautiful King.' After witnessing his mother being asassinated as a young child, he has lost his empathy. He is unable to love, unable to hate, and indifferent to the joys and sorrows of His people. King Rowan is completely and utterly a sociopath; no more able to relate or care about the thought and feelings of any human than you or I would to a common pine tree. He is cruel and merciless to his enemies, unrelenting to his detractors. And yet he is known as a fair king, one who governs with temperance and restraint, and one who is fiercely protective of his people and domain. He is not moved by love, or justice, or friendship, but by beauty. He admires beautiful things and people, the arts and natural wonders of his land. A narcissist, he considers the state of his kingdom a reflection of himself, and desires to be graceful, regal and stoic. But if there is one ugly thing in his country, it is disease, it is poverty, it is corruption. Beauty only skin deep is not beauty at all; and he tirelessly works to remove the greedy and self-important from any positions of authority. Likewise, after only two decades his leadership, Rockland has ascended to the status of undisputedly best in the world for medicine and medical technology. To the other nations of the world, King Rowan is known as a dangerous creature with whom negotiation is simply not possible, despite it understanding words. Gaining in age, but distrustful of family after a brutal succession, King Rowan has recently adopted three specially gifted children. However, the Beautiful King's plans for them are as shrouded in mystery as the circumstances and identity of the kids themselves...

Kigol

Platypus.
Platypus with a fedora

A village of people that were taken over by a kind eldritch god so its now a hive mind. You can have one die and another from the village will show up to fill in. They also want to learn everything they can.

Last edited:

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
A cross dresser! ( lady who dresses as dude for fun) Many girl are attracted to her handsome looks. kinda a gentleman but also gives off the vibe of a protector too~
super smart because of the ability to remember everything as long as she's seen it once