Any cryptids or legends you’d like to see in a fantasy story?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Big ol worms like the mongolian death worm and that one cryptid that east your ass when you hang it off the edge of the bed.

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
Big ol worms like the mongolian death worm and that one cryptid that east your ass when you hang it off the edge of the bed.
…Is the latter one literal? I don’t know why I am asking as if it being metaphorical is any better.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Baphomet, like the one in the ragnarok game/animation.
The personification of sins, like Mammon, Belphegor, Beelzebub, etc instead of just the sin. Same for the virtues, could be nice to see the 14 of them in one story.

Maybe some gods like Ryujin, Tyr, Surtr, Kuraokami, Genbu

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Although not a legend nor a cryptid, it would be fun to see Jester from Lethal Company existing in a fantasy world.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
All the legendary beasts from eastern folklore! Their version of dragons and goblins, mountain guardians, giant lake dwellers, etc etc.
You can read the Classic of Mountains and Seas. There also tons of CN who use them, I don't see them rare, but maybe that just me

lilwriter

Oooh the Nûñnë'hï! I live in Appalachia so I’ve always loved the stories about them.

According to Cherokee folklore, the Nunnehi had many underground townhouses throughout the southern Appalachian Mountains, and they were particularly fond of high mountain peaks where no timber ever grew. Hunters would often hear the Nunnehi in the mountains, singing and dancing and beating drums, but when they would go toward the sound, it would shift about and suddenly seem to be coming from behind them or from some other direction, so that the person hearing the sound would never be able to find where it was coming from.

beast_regards

In Vietnam, we have something a called
"Ma vú dài"
You just have to google it to understand.
1710526541092.png

Nope. You would get King Arthur's Nasuverse treatment