Anyone go through all submissions for 2nd Anniversary Contest yet?

Would you like to lose braincells?

• Yes

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Other(please specify)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 29316

Aaahh...it's a good thing I don't enter contests...

Normally publishing stories is stressful itself, what more when entering competitions?

AMissingLinguist

Missing member
Aaahh...it's a good thing I don't enter contests...

Normally publishing stories is stressful itself, what more when entering competitions?
If it's stressful, then how about entering for the fun of it? I'm all for destroying my brain while going through all of the submissions, because I'm bored! :blob_dizzy:

D

Deleted member 29316

If it's stressful, then how about entering for the fun of it? I'm all for destroying my brain while going through all of the submissions, because I'm bored! :blob_dizzy:
Nah. I write for leisure, and a lot of competitions nowadays are full of toxicity. I don't want unnecessary stress.

Fromage

Peerless member
Alright, I reviewed 3 contest novels, following the guidelines.

Enjoy your review!
You're a legend, you know.

You wasted your time reading one of the (if not the most) crappiest thing in the contest and reviewed it.

No one did that before, but thanks anyway. I wasn't expecting anything from my story.

Enjoy losing your last brain cells!

Lys

You're a legend, you know.

You wasted your time reading one of the (if not the most) crappiest thing in the contest and reviewed it.

No one did that before, but thanks anyway. I wasn't expecting anything from my story.

Enjoy losing your last brain cells!
If you only saw the 2nd novel I reviewed...
That thing alone lowered my bar by several thousand feet.

Michuyu

This thread gives me anxiety xD Please, please if you come across my entry, keep in mind that I joined for fun. Although winning would be nice I highly doubt I will get anywhere near the top. >.< don't obliterate me plz <3

AMissingLinguist

Missing member
This thread gives me anxiety xD Please, please if you come across my entry, keep in mind that I joined for fun. Although winning would be nice I highly doubt I will get anywhere near the top. >.< don't obliterate me plz <3
I'm no bully, so you don't have to worry. All you'll get is honest memes! :blob_okay: