Art Gallery

Wintertime

King of Nothing
A place where you can have an Art Gallery with descriptions pertaining to your world if you have any art for it. Preferably under your profile, or in a tab while checking out the novel. (Sort of like Chapters or Index).

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
A place where you can have an Art Gallery with descriptions pertaining to your world if you have any art for it. Preferably under your profile, or in a tab while checking out the novel. (Sort of like Chapters or Index).
So like glossary but better?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I abuse the current glossary as art gallery, but it certainly isn’t optimal for art.
How would the art gallery look like? :blob_hide:

namio

It'd be a real neat feature, though I wonder how much load it'd add to the server (I know nothing about this and how it'd affect things; don't take this as a question from a knowledgeable party). I reckon too many pictures wouldn't be a good idea, but a small space enough for past covers would definitely be nice... It's aesthetic more than functional, but I would not complain if it ever comes true LOL

It reminds me of the good old days when Warriors (cats) would have the map of the cat clan territories in the inconvenient start of the book, and it's like a solid 500 page doorstopper, so you never actually look at the map... Actually, having it as an addition to glossary might not be so bad. It can be a place to put maps or picture of cast...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It'd be a real neat feature, though I wonder how much load it'd add to the server (I know nothing about this and how it'd affect things; don't take this as a question from a knowledgeable party). I reckon too many pictures wouldn't be a good idea, but a small space enough for past covers would definitely be nice... It's aesthetic more than functional, but I would not complain if it ever comes true LOL

It reminds me of the good old days when Warriors (cats) would have the map of the cat clan territories in the inconvenient start of the book, and it's like a solid 500 page doorstopper, so you never actually look at the map... Actually, having it as an addition to glossary might not be so bad. It can be a place to put maps or picture of cast...
I think we can just link pictures for art gallery, that wouldn’t burden the server too much.

Reisinling

+1 for the idea, especially if we could have directory for cover art. I would like to occasionally change my covers, depending on the current mood of the story/holidays and it would be nice if I didn't have to get reapproved for cover that already was accepted.