As an author, would you rather

Which one fit you the best?

• Focus on one long story until its finished

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Write as many story as you can simultaneously

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters

Katsuya

Began with the first option, slowly started doing the second option, now going back to the first because i realised it's not sustainable for my mind :blob_cookie:
dang, your covers are so pretty.

For me, i just write whatever I want. I can be already writing one, but i'll still add another.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So... Tell me?
I focused on one till the first volume was finished then did other shit and tried to do the same but got too swamped and now my original reader base is struggling

Last edited:

Jemini

I write multiple stories simultaneously. However, my reason for that is because I'm trying to weave together a single shared multiverse for 4 of my stories, and all 4 of them are set to interact in various ways. (I've only released 2 of the 4 publicly. Hint, they're the 2 that have cover arts and also don't have a reboot version of them made.)

So, I have to make some progress in all 4 in order to set up the shared portions without mucking it up too badly.

K_Jira

I can only do one at a time. If I started a new story, the previous one is destined to be left, abandoned, and frozen in time. But I do still remember the general plot of each story. I just can't get myself to invest in it anymore.

RayneStorm

A combination of both. I'm only ever actively drafting or rewriting one story but I may also be working on outlining another and planning another so that once the current project is finished I can immediately go into the next. I'm writing multiple series at the moment so I'll write one book for one series then write a book in the other series and so on. I wish I could draft more than one story at the same time but alas, I am still just one mere mortal

Katsuya

thank you :blob_cookie: thanks for commenting on my chapters too! hahaha im not as active here as I used to be, please bear with the slow updates :sweating_profusely:
No prob~ I'm just expressing my thoughts on the story. It's all good, ima wait. Im lazy as a writer myself so yeah. I haven't even read all the chaps yet, I can't dare to complain.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I prefer focusing on a single long story, but I do write some other stories to experiment with things or to rest from time to time.