ask me anything

Grim_Ether

In Dominions 5, how does ME Tien Chi win against MA Ashdod without magic.
Seriously, how. I need help. I forgot to do research.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What's the meaning of life.
Asking the "meaning of life" is a stupid question that means nothing, rephrase it to "What should the purpose of my life, be?"
Is God dead?
Technically no, but in a way yes since no one understands him anymore. Most religious people have some strong misunderstandings about his nature. He is not tolerant, he is not gay, he is not black or Jewish or anything like that
In Dominions 5, how does ME Tien Chi win against MA Ashdod without magic.
Seriously, how. I need help. I forgot to do research.
Brute force it
In a way. Is something that doesn't exist dead?

Or if you believe in God isn't he technically dead?
God does exist. However you would have to meet him yourself to believe in him. But all explanations for the creation of the world, apart from the existence of a Creator Deity fail to explain reality and ultimately come back to God.

---

"What I seek to do onto your world... Is a mere act of civilization inquisition. Something that is more than necessary to prepare this world to undergo Apocalypse. As it is foretold by the annals of history that what we will soon be facing is a power beyond mortal comprehension, or the comprehension of the divine to begin with."

He spoke with cold stoic words which grew in tension and suspense the more he had continued on.

"A civilization inquisition? It's been a long time since I've last heard someone throw around the term inquisition. Do you happen to be religious?"

"Isn't it apparent? All civilized beings are recipients of the faith and recognize the inherent fact of divinity as a supreme force in the world. Even if you are the believer of some extra-ordinary yet undivine forces responsible for the creation of the world, the ultimate cause because those creative processes ultimately lead back to the being that is Perennial, Eternal, Transcendental, Foreign, and Sheer Existence without Potentiality. This being is the Creator, God and I do not mean some mortal usurpers who have found the hidden paradise of the world nor those who have warranted their entire lives to that of a craft to only be proclaimed as a God of their craft, but what I do mean is the Alpha and Omega. This is the higher order to which I believe, as it is simply a fact of existence."

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Technically no, but in a way yes since no one understands him anymore. Most religious people have some strong misunderstandings about his nature. He is not tolerant, he is not gay, he is not black or Jewish or anything like that
What is God to you?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What is God to you?

"Isn't it apparent? All civilized beings are recipients of the faith and recognize the inherent fact of divinity as a supreme force in the world. Even if you are the believer of some extra-ordinary yet undivine forces responsible for the creation of the world, the ultimate cause because those creative processes ultimately lead back to the being that is Perennial, Eternal, Transcendental, Foreign, and Sheer Existence without Potentiality. This being is the Creator, God and I do not mean some mortal usurpers who have found the hidden paradise of the world nor those who have warranted their entire lives to that of a craft to only be proclaimed as a God of their craft, but what I do mean is the Alpha and Omega. This is the higher order to which I believe, as it is simply a fact of existence."

---

This is a description of his inherent divine nature but his worldly perception would be. Unnuanced, absolute, polarizing, selectively merciful, traditional, anti-capitalist, anti-materialist and anti-Liberty