Attention Writers: Free Anime Style Novel Covers/ Illustrations Available!"

sm_yesa

Hello everyone! I'm currently honing my skills in creating novel covers and illustrations, with a focus on anime style. My goal is to become a novel illustrator, and I'm thrilled to offer free artwork to the community.

**Offer Details:**
If you're interested, here's what I'm offering:
- Free novel covers or illustrations of scenes from your own Novel
- To ensure accuracy and capture the essence of the scene, please provide:
- The novel title and a brief description of the cover /scene you'd like illustrated.
- Any specific details or references you have in mind, such as character poses, objects, or scenery.
- Due to time constraints, I'll be accepting up to 10 requests.(only one illustration/cover per person)

**Terms and Conditions:**

1. **Artistic License:** By submitting a request, you agree to grant me artistic license in interpreting the scene or cover design. While I will do my best to accommodate specific requests, final artistic decisions will be at my discretion.

2. **Usage Rights:** You may use the artwork for personal use only, such as sharing on social media or printing for personal enjoyment. Commercial use, including but not limited to selling prints or using the artwork for promotional purposes, is prohibited without prior agreement and appropriate compensation.

3. **Credit:** If you share the artwork online, please credit me as the artist. This helps to promote my work and is greatly appreciated.

4. **Revisions:** I will provide one(two) round of revisions 1: presenting the sketch.
2: Presenting with base colors
Additional revisions is not gonna be accepted as it may incur a fee depending on the extent of the changes requested.

5. **Copyright:** I retain the copyright to all artwork created. You may not reproduce, distribute, or alter the artwork without my permission.

**How to Submit a Request:**

To request a novel cover or illustration, please reply on the thread below with the following information:

- Novel title, author and Cover/scene description.

Additional information:
-Specific details or references (pose, objects, scenery).
-link to the book(scribble hub only)
-screenshot proof that you're the author of the book
-Any additional notes or preferences.
-email

[[DISCLAIMER:
I appreciate your interest and trust in my work. Please keep in mind that I'm still learning and consider myself a beginner in this field. Thank you for your support and understanding.]]
Here's some of my work on my novel
Link:https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/illustrations-of-my-novel.17314/#post-391669

[[How requesters will be notified if their request is selected or not?]]
=Through email you've provided or DM=

Once your request is submitted, after 5 days,(March 12,2024) I will pick and announce in this thread the 10 chosen and provide updates on the progress of your artwork.(I'll communicate through email)

**Selection Criteria:**

1. **Default Selection:** If there is minimal interest or exactly ten requests, selections will be made by default.
[THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS JUST PREFERRED, NOT REQUIREMENTS]

2. **Priority:** Requests from authors on Scribble Hub will be given priority.

3. **Chapter Requirement:** Novels with 30 or more chapters are preferred to ensure depth in the story.

4.**Story published date**
The first chapter of your novel was posted 2 months from now or more(less than two months will be considered if there is available slot )

5. **Fanfiction Exclusion:** Only original stories will be considered; fanfiction requests will not be evaluated.

6. **Communication:** Clear communication from requesters is appreciated to better understand their vision.

7. **Flexibility:** WHILE REQUESTS MEETING ALL CRITERIA ARE PREFERRED, EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I would like to rush to put in my request which I have in mind, but I think there are more prominent writers that deserved having their heart be shown and mind be seen through your hands, thank you for doing this on some behalves.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Interesting, although since IA became popular, I have started to make illustrations of the characters in my novel,

However there is a crucial scene and there is no way that a simple AI can do something even close to what I have in mind, so I would like to ask for help to do it.

My novel is exactly the same as the one in my signature below.

The scene in question is where Nanami, the protagonist's wife, sacrifices her life to revive him so he can defeat the villain of that storyline arc.

The drawing would simply be the girl crying, with the protagonist badly injured in her lap, a modern soldier with blood, but unknown, not showing his face, or ethnicity. Preferably in the ruins of a dungeon or ancient forge. The girl is a fox girl, she was an empress, her most important features were that she had black hair as well as her large fox tail, and her eyes were crimson red.

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Since it's quiet here... I hope I can chime in.

Author name: LuoirM

In my novel, Dear Diary: A Medieval Fantasy’s Womanly Tale, the main character Tanya in about ~20 ish chapters is going to get herself statued in honor of something she does, I can not spoiler right now but she'll pose. I want something romantic and captivating of the human body... I was going to commissioned her naked but definitely can't use that as a story cover, no. So clothed works...

I wish for Tanya to sit on a chair, and there is a window just behind her, shining brightly, heavenly, holy-like, one legs on the chair, the gurl's hugging it and resting her face on the knee. I would hope you won't be annoyed from the heavy-lighting request.
Also, I would love, LOVED it if she showed belly fat when she's sitting down like that, resting, Idk belly fat is just so real to a character like her whom the readers seen through her own eyes multiple time, it'll be a nice touch.

Tanya is as the AI cover portrait her, or here is the story description
An image was cast in the water that reflect my every movement, in disbelief I moved my around to make sure the woman was in fact the same body of mine. She got blonde, on a shorter side of hair. A smooth and delicate light skin with blue eyes. On my resting face, half-opened eyes made her seems like a rather quiet and emotionless young woman. Is it a me problem for not adapting to a new face?

Screenshot proof

1709816786655.png

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I would love to see my cover in another style but I will leave the spot for others that might need it. Good luck!

HypnoticNovels

You are amazing, my guy! I know that there are a ton of people who would love to have you draw their covers. Although I'm tempted to apply, I think I'll spare the slot for someone who needs it more :D. Thanks for helping out the community!

LonMair399

Hey, love your artwork and would be thrilled to have the cover of my novel drawn in your style! Unfortunately, the cover for this story was drawn by AI, which obviously has some glaring flaws and definitely lacks the impact a real artist could bring.

Novel Title and Link: The Harem’s Losers

Author: Lon Mair

Screenshot: Got a nice ad with it too!

1709833932118.png

Description: If possible, I would like a similar scene to how the cover is now. I have grown fond of how the characters look, the wintery background, and having them posed back-to-back; however, I think more expression on their face would bring more life to the cover, not to mention the weird posing of the arms.

That being the case, I’d like for the black-haired girl (Nicole) to have much longer hair than she does now, midway down her back. She also would look much more natural if her arm/hand weren’t posed in such a strange way. I would like it if she had a small frown, while the pink-haired girl (Aubrey) would be smiling. I also think that either normal sweatshirts or coats would look better than what they are wearing now. The background with trees and homes covered in snow is something I’d like to keep, though.

While my novel isn’t a massive breakout star by any stretch of the imagination, I would be more than happy to credit you in the description and shoutout you out in an author’s note to hopefully bring more attention to your work. If you need anything else, feel free to shoot me an email or PM me. Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited:

beast_regards

4.**Story published date**
The first chapter of your novel was posted 2 months from now
My story came to Scribble Hub 19th July 2022. It would be under two years. Oh, you said months. Nevermind.

sm_yesa

My story came to Scribble Hub 19th July 2022. It would be under two years. Oh, you said months. Nevermind.
Hello, fyi Two months is the preferred minimum, 2 years is more than fine, only less than two months will be only considered if the there is available slot(meaning it is not requirements, it is just priority
Cries cuz criteria :blob_teary:
What part of the criteria, If it is not about fanfiction exclusion, your story will still be considered, it is just preferred not requirements
Cries cuz criteria :blob_teary:

Last edited:

beast_regards

I would try to apply:

Author: beast_regards
Novel: The Mook Maker (link is signature)
Scene: Either character or scene illustration, as per author's preferences. I.e. whatever is feasible to draw for intent and purposes of free drawing. Tons and tons of characters to choose from. May contain furries
Use: Illustration, not cover. Non-commercial. My story is a free to read hobbyist project. My story would never be monetized, and neither would be your drawings. I, however, do intend to share the image on every site the story is posted on, or social media. For this purpose, I would prefer if the image itself had line crediting the artist and me as the writer of the story should it ever be copied over by the bot.