Audio Embed

• Thread starter Deleted member 697
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 697

A cool feature to add is playable audio in chapters for whenever the author wants to input background music to help set the mood of the chapter.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
A cool feature to add is playable audio in chapters for whenever the author wants to input background music to help set the mood of the chapter.
You could add an author note with the music link in the note.

D

Deleted member 697

You could add an author note with the music link in the note.
Well, that would be one way to do it but I meant it would play automatically as you read with an option to pause it, instead of having the reader to put it up themselves.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Well, that would be one way to do it but I meant it would play automatically as you read with an option to pause it, instead of having the reader to put it up themselves.
I was quite surprised by this when I was reading on webtoon~ it’s a cool feature, but idk how it will work here.

Hopetoread

Likes this suggestion and it sounds very cool . Really hopes it can be implemented

D

Deleted member 697

I was quite surprised by this when I was reading on webtoon~ it’s a cool feature, but idk how it will work here.
Yeah that's what I had in mind as well. Siren's Lament is a good example of this feature, and it really set the mood when I was reading it.

Stormie

[Kite-Flying On A Boat ⛵]
I hope it won't play automatically tho. I really have a hard time processing what I read when there's music or the like in the background...

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
I hope it won't play automatically tho. I really have a hard time processing what I read when there's music or the like in the background...
Indeed specially for mobile user..

D

Deleted member 697

Well you would have the option to stop it so you won't have to worry about data

Edit: Or if tony can add the option to stop automatic play in reading preferences

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormie

[Kite-Flying On A Boat ⛵]
Well you would have the option to stop it so you won't have to worry about it data
They say, "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst." haha jk
But it's an interesting suggestion. Let's say one decides to write a music themed story and they so happened to have music composition skills, isn't this feature really convenient then?

D

Deleted member 697

They say, "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst." haha jk
But it's an interesting suggestion. Let's say one decides to write a music themed story and they so happened to have music composition skills, isn't this feature really convenient then?
Definitely would be a big plus. People can also try to do "audiobooks" for readers who have blind friends and want to share their fave books too?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
leeching off college wifi is da best