Autocorrect sentences

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I want to see how your autocorrect sentences would go awry so let's start with the word "I'm " followed by the longest coherent sentence you can get from autocorrect
You can use any word from the first suggested words to continue your sentence and stop where it starts to devolve

J_Chemist

I'm just getting ready to leave now so I won't be able to make anything for you guys for the weekend but I can come over tomorrow if you want to come down here to help me with the weather forecast on the weekend but I don't think we should be able to make plans for me today or tonight so we will have to wait until the end of May to get a chance to get back on the bus for the next few days of work.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I'm not going to eat you anymore but I will have to learn how to get my fur this soft and fluffy looking for the first time in the year and the rest of the week is going to be alright if I slept with you again and my heart is still too dry anyways and it is just something that I have no control over to make it look like a tour of the fluff lovers and the rest of the world!!!

[Za' heck!!! That sentence it just created is just- wrong on every level!!!]

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I'm not going to eat you anymore but I will have to learn how to get my fur this soft and fluffy looking for the first time in the year and the rest of the week is going to be alright if I slept with you again and my heart is still too dry anyways and it is just something that I have no control over to make it look like a tour of the fluff lovers and the rest of the world!!!

[Za' heck!!! That sentence it just created is just- wrong on every level!!!]

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I'm glad that you haven't any other thoughts about this one

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I'm sorry that you are enjoying your new plush for the first time in a long time and I hope you are doing well as the divine scrumptiousness is going to change my life for the next two weeks and then my conscience faded to black...

(This does make me wonder how much of this is influenced by my story and the SHHS thread...

Combined, it just ends up as nonsense~)

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I'm sorry that you are enjoying your new plush for the first time in a long time and I hope you are doing well as the divine scrumptiousness is going to change my life for the next two weeks and then my conscience faded to black...

(This does make me wonder how much of this is influenced by my story and the SHHS thread...

Combined, it just ends up as nonsense~)

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)
How come it doesn't surprise me that words like "plush, fluff, divine, and scrumptiousness" appear in your autocorrect?

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
I am not surprised you didn't get the same cunt with the knights standing in front page search you would have to shield of California San Diego.

My algorithm nigga, wtf