BB Code Editor and Preview Function when Adding Chapters

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Those are 2 suggestions in one, basically two features I noticed I'd like to have when writing a new chapter.

1) A button to toggle between normal editor and BB Code Editor. The reason I want this is because I write my chapters in MS Word and only move them over to ScribbleHub once I have already finished writing and proof reading it, so... If for some reason I want to use any of the features available in the editor, I'd like to already put them in my MS Word file, but... I can't do that if I don't know the BB Code for each feature.
... I mean, I know the obvious ones like Bold, Strike and Underline, but the horizontal line command is one that I have no clue how to replicate without clicking the actual button for it. (Well, it was
in another forum I used, so maybe it's related to that somehow...)

I'm not sure if there are that many people that would care for this, but I would definitely appreciate being able to know what commands to put in my MS Word file in order to get an easy transition to ScribbleHub.

... Actually, I decided to do some more testing and realized the basic stuff like the standard BB Codes for Bold don't work in the Text editor for chapters... In that case I have no clue how to actually put any of the features in a MS Word doc. Would be really appreciated if I could toggle between raw code version and the pretty edited version of the text.

If that's not possible, maybe a button with a tooltip showing the commands for each function or... Well, anything that would let me know how to write something in bold in Word and then move it over to Scribblehub while bolded. (I use bold as an example, but I mainly wanted to know the horizontal line tbh... >.>)

2) A preview feature. I mean... I know I can save a draft and then preview the draft, but it's a hassle tbh. Being able to plain and simply preview how our chapter would look like without needing to save a draft first would be nice.

It's also not very intuitive that we first need to save a draft before actually being able to preview. I almost made this thread without knowing this, but figured I'd give saving a draft a try first just in case.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I support the second point. Being able to preview having to first save a draft would be very hand.