Been reading again after god knows how long.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Ever since I took up writing, I've really been slacking on my reading. The only reading I've done the past four or so years now being reading the Re:Zero webnovel and manga. But now, I've been reading an actual book recently. The first book of the Stormlight Archive. I heard it was pretty good and its written by Brandon Sanderson, who I've heard is a really great author so I got the current four books of the Stormlight Archive. I finished the first 200 or so pages just yesterday, and its been interesting reading a slow burn series after so long of reading manga that tries to hook the reader right on the first page. From the little I've read of the second part, it seems it will also be set-up like the first part, so I'm not expecting anything outrageous until like 600 or so pages in.

It's been nice actually having a physical book in my hand for so long. My only complaint being the books I got are much smaller than I expected, and the pages are so thin I accidentally turn two pages instead of one sometimes.

SomethingStuffHappend

Just say it
damn its been so long since I've read a book made of paper I'm getting nostalgic. I kinda miss going to the library the peace and quite and the occasional weird mf know if I go there I would be the weird mf lol.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Brandon Sanderson is a good author. I just read mistborn this past week. But yeah, he is a slow burn author. There are a lot of details but it is nice how he keeps things all tied together, even if they take a while to pan out.