Best humanoid creature designs in horror media

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Monsters-1.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-22 133305.png

I like this one from my supernatural time traveler story. (The smaller thing next to it with wings is a normal Fae). I have dubbed it the Willowisp in my story. A twenty-foot-tall mass of midnight black, bone-tight skin, weeping willow branches for hair, and an animal or human skull for a head and haunting yellow eyes.

SailusGebel

View attachment 22971View attachment 22972
I like this one from my supernatural time traveler story. (The smaller thing next to it with wings is a normal Fae). I have dubbed it the Willowisp in my story. A twenty-foot-tall mass of midnight black, bone-tight skin, weeping willow branches for hair, and an animal or human skull for a head and haunting yellow eyes.
Looks really cool. :blobthumbsup: Reminds me of spriggans from Skyrim and Leshy\Leshen from Witcher 3.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. Not technically from a horror show, but they sure act like they are in their first appearance.
View attachment 22971View attachment 22972
Very nice