Writing Prompt (BL prompt) Gone

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Angst prompt for bl authors :)

Warning: Very long setting. Feel free to quit anytime.

Setting: Protag was an arrogant piece of rich shit. He got tricked and lost the fortune he inherited from his deceased parents. In the end, he died of sickness alone. Luckily, he was a lucky person (last of his luck anyway). After dying in poverty, he got one chance to go back in time. His first job after rewinding time was finding his secretary/servant/butler/childhood friend. Of all the people close to him, this guy was his most loyal friend. Despite the protag always insulting him, never listening to his advices, firing him for not being obedient to his commands, the guy always found his way back to help the protag. After overworking himself in his failed attempt to save the protag's family from financial ruin, he passed away. Protag had always regretted not realising the effort of this friend sooner. However, it would be a thing of the past, of a forgotten timeline for he was here to do the opposite. He would listen to the guy and together they will weather the future. The ability right the wrongs of the past is truly frightening, right?

Except no body knew what the protag was talking about. This butler that had worked twenty years in his household since the protag was 5 years old did not exist. The former master and mistress had never introduced anyone like that to him. The old manager assured that no such secretary ever walked the pavement of the company.

He went on a mad quest to uncover the reason for the difference between the timeline. During which, he dreamed of the past life, his past reincarnation. Apparently, there was this cruel aristocrat in the past who would do anything to achieve his goal. This brought him into conflict with another of his peer, the past protag. In short, protag won and used a magic item to shackle the fate of the other boy to his as subordinate. The shackled soul would act in the benefit of its dominator forever. For thar reason, they had always reincarnated together. The other boy would also act as support for the protag. Many times, his lives were cut short for throwing himself in front of danger for the protag.

Then it turned back to reality. This would be the last reincarnation for that boy since his soul had completely exhausted all of its fortune. After 3 years of searching, he found that there was someone with somewhat similar physical characteristics as the other boy. However, that one was a legless, mute, half-blinded beggar living in a slum.

By rewinding time, protag forced a soul that couldn't exist anymore to relive one life. Such action was registered in causation, it could not be ever erased even if time was reverted. The result was a half-extinguished soul waiting for its termination which was the next year exactly when he died of exhaustion like before time reverted.

Prompt: You got one year. Hospice treatment?

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Angst? Can I use just a part of the prompt? Something like this:
The Protag died alone and unloved, impoverished and in a cardboard box in front of a Walmart. But then he reincarnates because that is his ability. Although he doesn't know it yet. One thing is missing from his trip to the past, his best friend, and supporter, Tristan. The Protag is smarter now, and he does his job better, but his soul is searching for Tristan. He finds him in the slums as a beggar, who has bad hearing, bad eyesight, and his leg is infected to the point he can't stand. That is all a punishment for supporting the Protag, who was supposed to die earlier than he did, because of his own vanity.
It was all a game for the God Amaranth, who has been playing with these two souls for the past Millennium. Can Fenrir, who was once a wolf spirit who had fought against Amaranth, beat him again, and keep Tristan safe? Only with his wits, and the help of Magic long forgotten, which manifests for him through a System? What is, and what is not, possible with Runes, Alchemy, and Demonology? Can a Wolf Spirit beat a God?
Prompt: You have one year until Amaranth gets his hands dirty. Save Tristan to win! Evolution story.

Yes, I will use this. Getting my teeth around an evolution story will be something new for me. I even have the title: Sonnenuntergang!
First chapter up! https://archiveofourown.org/works/49640254/chapters/125290441

Last edited:

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Angst? Can I use just a part of the prompt? Something like this:
The Protag died alone and unloved, impoverished and in a cardboard box in front of a Walmart. But then he reincarnates because that is his ability. Although he doesn't know it yet. One thing is missing from his trip to the past, his best friend, and supporter, Tristan. The Protag is smarter now, and he does his job better, but his soul is searching for Tristan. He finds him in the slums as a beggar, who has bad hearing, bad eyesight, and his leg is infected to the point he can't stand. That is all a punishment for supporting the Protag, who was supposed to die earlier than he did, because of his own vanity.
It was all a game for the God Amaranth, who has been playing with these two souls for the past Millennium. Can Fenrir, who was once a wolf spirit who had fought against Amaranth, beat him again, and keep Tristan safe? Only with his wits, and the help of Magic long forgotten, which manifests for him through a System? What is, and what is not, possible with Runes, Alchemy, and Demonology? Can a Wolf Spirit beat a God?
Prompt: You have one year until Amaranth gets his hands dirty. Save Tristan to win! Evolution story.

Yes, I will use this. Getting my teeth around an evolution story will be something new for me. I even have the title: Sonnenuntergang!
First chapter up! https://archiveofourown.org/works/49640254/chapters/125290441

feel free to do so. :3