BL SMUT REVIEW + (DARK SMUTTY NOVELS) let's review each other~

Wallflower

Hi ya'all~
let's read the first five chapters of the others' novel and give a review<33
here's mine: Veiled Machinations
let's leave reviews on the novel's scribble hub page but if you want the review in the forum, please mention it~

Beta_Krogoth

I'm in. Give SV a go, its sex scenes have warnings but i've had good reviews. Should be right up your street!

Edit - I apparently jumped at the SMUT label and completely missed the BL label. Haha, woops! SV isn't really BL, the sex scenes that feature are futa on male for the first arc. I guess some might consider that similar but I personally wouldn't.

Let me know if you're happy to review or not, completely understandable if you don't because ultimately, i'm the one who can't read titles :blobrofl:

Last edited:

Wallflower

I'm in. Give SV a go, its sex scenes have warnings but i've had good reviews. Should be right up your street!

Edit - I apparently jumped at the SMUT label and completely missed the BL label. Haha, woops! SV isn't really BL, the sex scenes that feature are futa on male for the first arc. I guess some might consider that similar but I personally wouldn't.

Let me know if you're happy to review or not, completely understandable if you don't because ultimately, i'm the one who can't read titles :blobrofl:
No worries dude~ smut is smut lmaooo forget the BL. i'm in~~

Beta_Krogoth

Dropped a review for you, got to chapter 5, i'm kinda feedback light on it as I think you're nailing the story you're going for, so well done!