Resolved Block Story from appearing anywhere

6x

Excuse me if this has already been implemented or requested, I couldn't find it.

So. there is this one story I don't want to see, and I know I won't like it. I do not want to see it in the latest updates or trending.
This feature could let me:
  • block a story from appearing on the homepage and would free up space for something I actually might want to read.
Or it could.​
  • tell/show me that I've blocked this story so that I can just ignore it easier.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Excuse me if this has already been implemented or requested, I couldn't find it.

So. there is this one story I don't want to see, and I know I won't like it. I do not want to see it in the latest updates or trending.
This feature could let me:
  • block a story from appearing on the homepage and would free up space for something I actually might want to read.
Or it could.​
  • tell/show me that I've blocked this story so that I can just ignore it easier.
There is a way to do this, it's just a bit unintuitive.
  1. Go to Reading List,
  2. Create a new Reading List,
  3. In the Settings of the new List, check the "Hide from Homepage" checkbox,
  4. Save Settings,
  5. Add the novel you want to block to your new list.
And there you have it, this will stop you from seeing it again~

6x

Thx for pointing out this! I'll go and implement this feature in a reading list of my own.
Also literally the only place I didn't find and look for this was in the settings of a list... Truly unintuitive.