Books that need to be continued

Argonaut

here's some books I think need to be continued either by the author or another writer here's looking at you Bokuboy hope this gives you some inspiration or maybe you continue some of these as they deserve and before anyone starts I know it's a dick move to post links to another site but I currently haven't found/delved deep on this site to find any books in need feel free to add to the list as I'm sure there other books out there that deserve the same

Accidental Merlin
Archon
Armored
Circle of Shards
Collateral
Core Worlds
Draugr Cell
Kill 10 Rats
Kingdoms Online
Luck Lockyer
Roll for Initiative

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 57675

So what you want is either the author continues or someone writes a fanfiction continuing it?

If it ain't same author and the original author didn't approve someone else to continue it, it won't be canon, just fanfiction.

Argonaut

So what you want is either the author continues or someone writes a fanfiction continuing it?

If it ain't same author and the original author didn't approve someone else to continue it, it won't be canon, just fanfiction.
i'd prefer canon but i'll take whatever if anyone can get the original authors permission more the better i just want them continued as they're good story's that deserve to be continued feel free to add to the list as I'm sure there other books out there that deserve the same

Last edited: