Business advice.

Throwawayacc2706

Hello everyone, as you could probably tell this is simply a throwaway account so I can discuss this issue at hand.

To give a bit of context I and a group of my associates run a business. It isn't necessary to know what kind of business I am running, please do not ask.

Anyways my problem is that my business is currently being halted by a high-school kid.

I'm not joking btw.

This kid usually does this by interrupting my supply chain and by attacking my proxies. This means that I can't deliver any product.

A few days ago I was confronted by him in my office and he was making some absurd claims that I was "blackmailing" some friend of his?? And that I need to stop. I've literally done nothing, and I'm also genuinely confused.

What should I do?

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
You mean apart for ordering a hit?
If he is a minor then probably try to find his parents and talk to them about your issue?
I'm pretty sure damaging a buisnees like that and making false claim is illegal, so you can try and play that card. Maybe don't go straight to teh police, but make him understand what he is doing, and try to hold a sensible conversation.
If nothing works then hide an aligator in his bathtub, and the problems wil disapear (who cares if they are replace with much, much bigger problems?)

Throwawayacc2706

You mean apart for ordering a hit?
If he is a minor then probably try to find his parents and talk to them about your issue?
I'm pretty sure damaging a buisnees like that and making false claim is illegal, so you can try and play that card. Maybe don't go straight to teh police, but make him understand what he is doing, and try to hold a sensible conversation.
If nothing works then hide an aligator in his bathtub, and the problems wil disapear (who cares if they are replace with much, much bigger problems?)
I respect the idea unfortunately the kid seems to be practically immortal. Always coming back after a couple of days no matter what we do. Additionally, for whatever reason the law enforcement is totally inept at their jobs despite me giving them "incentives" to catch this kid. Additionally this kid is always protective of their identity therefore they are always wearing some sort of mask so I can't find who they are.
When did SHF go from local degenerates' lair to the halls of infinite wisdom?
I've been lurking around this forum and the people here seem to be intelligent and understanding. So I decided that asking here would be a good idea.

Ahemrt

Curious, I hope you don't mind but I would like to get some details about your business so that I can formulate an idea.

Throwawayacc2706

Curious, I hope you don't mind but I would like to get some details about your business so that I can formulate an idea.
I move and distribute products. Essentially a cargo company. I'm running a fairly small operation so I only have a few docks to operate

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Don't know if this will help but record yourself secretly every time the high school guy would do these things so that you could have proof. As for hiding the camera, maybe you could do it somewhere in your vehicle. (assuming you have one)

Simo

A lazy sloth
This sounds like the plot of a typical manhwa. Next thing you know we’ll find out that OP is an evil rich company head and the high school kid is fighting against him to save his friend who is getting blackmailed by OP’s son.

All jokes aside, I totally understand and sympathize with OP’s matter, unfortunately I do not know what the best course of action would be so i’m leaving a comment in hopes the wise men of the forum will see this and help.

Last edited:

J_Chemist

Not sure this is a place to ask for the answer you actually need.

Regardless - first speak with the child and try to resolve the issue. If failed, speak to their parents. If they refuse or if talks also fail, contact the police.

D

Deleted member 54065

What should I do?
Based on what you told us, I'm suspecting this kid is backed by someone powerful.

Add the ineptitude of law enforcement, and you'll really have a hard time.

Dropping ideals aside, have you tried converting the kid to your side?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
When did SHF go from local degenerates' lair to the halls of infinite wisdom?
always has been
Hello everyone, as you could probably tell this is simply a throwaway account so I can discuss this issue at hand.

To give a bit of context I and a group of my associates run a business. It isn't necessary to know what kind of business I am running, please do not ask.

Anyways my problem is that my business is currently being halted by a high-school kid.

I'm not joking btw.

This kid usually does this by interrupting my supply chain and by attacking my proxies. This means that I can't deliver any product.

A few days ago I was confronted by him in my office and he was making some absurd claims that I was "blackmailing" some friend of his?? And that I need to stop. I've literally done nothing, and I'm also genuinely confused.

What should I do?
if all the other advice fails, hire someone to beat his ass.

that said, nigga you're a drug dealer for sure. There's no judgment here, i happen to love drugs. Just be honest about it

Jokes aside, really what in tarnation are you doing?
I'm just a fisherman. My expertise lie in the creatures that dwell the depths. I shouldn't be giving advice, and frankly I'm confused.
Additionally, for whatever reason the law enforcement is totally inept at their jobs despite me giving them "incentives" to catch this kid.
What. Why are you trying to catch him? Isn't the logical solution clearly to find out who he is first?
So you can talk to his guardian?
Additionally this kid is always protective of their identity therefore they are always wearing some sort of mask so I can't find who they are.
Its.. its a high schooler... How many high schools of the same uniform and name are in your area for you to not be able to find a kid running around wearing a mask? Clearly you know its a high schooler so you should have found which high school he's from.

Ok so his face is covered. Then find him using other information.
Can you see his eyes? If so what is their color?
What about build and height?
Is his hair covered? What's the color?
What about mannerism? What about voice?

How large is the high school for you to not be able to pinpoint at least a year or grade this high schooler is in??
Shouldn't you be talking to the school instead of the police in the first place??

Such are my questions.

How about just closed the business as soon as possible and find another job? You're going to lose money anyway, just retired somewhere or start another business in another country.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

I'm not joking btw.

What should I do?
Have you tried talking to him more? Maybe there's been a misunderstanding.
But if talking don't work, break his kneecaps

Aaqil

Cookies!
Have you tried talking to him more? Maybe there's been a misunderstanding.
But if talking don't work, break his kneecaps
Here you are calling me threatening, but look at you, much worse, in my biased opinion, :blob_cookie: