Business advice.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
If you got a couple hundred you can pay to have it removed. How exactly are they disrupting your business? Can you burn their family to the ground? Everyone has something they are hiding. I've kept people at bay by threatening to deport family members before. It's not my fault they chose to be assholes against another asshole. Know who you decide to go against is what I'm saying.

SternenklarenRitter

I respect the idea unfortunately the kid seems to be practically immortal. Always coming back after a couple of days no matter what we do. Additionally, for whatever reason the law enforcement is totally inept at their jobs despite me giving them "incentives" to catch this kid. Additionally this kid is always protective of their identity therefore they are always wearing some sort of mask so I can't find who they are.
How on earth did you get on Bandit's bad side? It is unknown how many of her there are, but no more than three of have been documented to appear at once. Bandit's only known ability is teleporting objects between them. However, they have been documented dying at least a dozen times, mostly by being hit by cars while crossing the street. It is speculated that she is a clone army. While on the job they share the same name and identity as 'Bandit'. Bandit is an up and coming hero on The Boss's team, along with Owlwatch and Ursa Minor. Her team seems to focus on rooting out corruption in business, so either you are doing something illegal, or you are incompetent as an executive. Maybe its time to give up on capitalism? I hear Ursa Minor has endorsed the communist party's candidate for mayor. After all, the only work worth doing is worth doing for free.

Horizon42

It's really amusing to read about your misadventures on this thread. Sorry for resurrecting an old post, but your situation's too hilarious to ignore.

Man, you've got yourself a proper teen detective mystery, haven't you? I'm almost picturing a Scooby-Doo episode. It's got all the plot twists!🤣

Seriously though, maybe try to have an open conversation with the kid? Understand what exactly the issue is, from his perspective.

Currently working on an online business plan, I have to add a point: "Beware of kids that attack proxies".

But anyway, this is part of the risks that an entrepreneur assumes, for all the benefits that his own business offers him. Benefits about which here you can read more..

So I hope this doesn't discourage you.

Coming back to your question, the only solution I see is to gather evidence. Document any incidents, disruptions, or attacks on your supply chain. Keep a record of dates, times, and any relevant information related to the disruptions caused by the high-school kid. This evidence will be useful if you need to involve authorities or take legal action.

Last edited: