Bustyboi!!!

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
You didn't misread the title. I come to you with horny on the brain once more to tell you all dirty smut writer's to put bustybois into your stories.

Upon my travels amongst all the filth this degenerate site has to offer I come to a shocking discovery. I couldn't see any bustyboy in sight. Which is a crying shame.

And yes I know 'be the change you want to see' and all that, but listen I am extremely lazy and my bustyboy comes a few chapters in, I think look I'm not some great weaver of lines. I gave no idea what I'm doing with that fic, I'm just winging it and hoping people enjoy it.

The point is I've been craving some bustyboi erotica tied to an engaging plot.
I think my mistake was going to furaffinity to quench my thirst. Second biggest mistake was thinking the people on furaffinity take their smut even slightly seriously.

Anyway make it happen fellow smut writer's and together we shall bring even degeneracy into to this depraved site.

Also if anyone want to know what a bustyboy is, they are an intersex/man with boobs. That is all, most of the time they got huge melons and they are a gift.

Last edited: