Can I post a thread about my book for fanbase purposes?

Luxferion

I want to post a thread for my future big fanbase on my book as I gain new readers every day I post. But my posting takes a lot of time.So yeah it does not rise quickly yet. But anyway is it allowed under any circumstance?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Well, forums are for discussion, and discussion about your novel is still a discussion I guess. I have no problems with that. You could also set up an open Discord server and link it in the synopsis or after some chapters.

Luxferion

Well, forums are for discussion, and discussion about your novel is still a discussion I guess. I have no problems with that. You could also set up an open Discord server and link it in the synopsis or after some chapters.
Wait, you can shamelessly promote your novel on other people's threads? then I will have a look at yours which is popular..but I am sceptical whenever your book is a masterpiece or not really one but just popular like those isekai's and questionable anime and manga.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Wait, you can shamelessly promote your novel on other people's threads? then I will have a look at yours which is popular..but I am sceptical whenever your book is a masterpiece or not really one but just popular like those isekai's and questionable anime and manga.
Oi, that is my signature, it's no shameless promotion :blob_thor: I'd never self-promote under someone's work unless the topic is literally about sharing your stories.

My story is a slow Slice of Life with a lot of world-building in a fantasy setting with some lewd chappies from time to time, there's no lewd one yet in my 12 chappies tho, so if you expect a lot of lewds then you are expecting too much.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I want to post a thread for my future big fanbase on my book as I gain new readers every day I post. But my posting takes a lot of time.So yeah it does not rise quickly yet. But anyway is it allowed under any circumstance?
Writers have made threads titled with discussion over the story they've written mentioned.
As for signatures, that's just one way authors advertise their stories without it getting in the way of their actual posts on threads.
'-'

X

Solstice1309

My story is a slow Slice of Life with a lot of world-building in a fantasy setting with some lewd chappies from time to time, there's no lewd one yet in my 12 chappies tho, so if you expect a lot of lewds then you are expecting too much.

Didn’t you just shamelessly promote your novel lol! 😂

Luxferion

Oi, that is my signature, it's no shameless promotion :blob_thor: I'd never self-promote under someone's work unless the topic is literally about sharing your stories.

Ahhh makes sense sorry bro

Luxferion

Writers have made threads titled with discussion over the story they've written mentioned.
As for signatures, that's just one way authors advertise their stories without it getting in the way of their actual posts on threads.
'-'

X
NANI!!!

Luxferion

I find it distasteful and crass to self-promote. Please ignore the fact that I have every single one of my series linked below my posts. I swear I did that by accident.
Definitely...accidental...yeah I believe you man I bet 1 million dollars to believe in you.I have full rust in you man.Youy are the most honest and reliable man in history